The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open] EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open] EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open] EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open] EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open] EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open] EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open] EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open]

Issac René
    Issac René

D
    Chakra Pool : 0

The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open] Empty The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open]

Post by Issac René Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:52 pm

~Setting: The events that followed Issac being released from his captivity, He had grown even closer to the Tailed Beast inside of him. They had evaluated his mental state, which was a bit fractured after a year and half in captivity. The events lead to him becoming a direct student to the Amekage, until further notice at least, but that came with a rather interesting promotion. Issac had somehow acquired skills in a lot of different areas from his time away, but he seemed to be rather interested in Genjutsu as of late. This was his first interaction with others outside of the closed door meetings and intense mental evaluations.

The day was pretty enough for the youngster, but he was a little anxious today. He was intended to meet others from the village aside from his Amekage. Who they be nice like the others? Issac didn’t have any idea, but he could tell when people were just being nice to hide their fear. “Issac, calm you mind. You didn’t make it through hell just to freak out over meeting new people.” Isobu’s voice echoed through the boy’s mind with a rather calming effect. Issac had decided to wear his grey combat pants that stopped mid-shin with his shirt and orange sleeveless vest on.

Running from rooftop to rooftop, Issac made his way to the meeting place while eating a little salty caramel ice cream while he did. Leaping from one to the next, he looked around the wonderful village that had taken him in. The sealing process months ago destroyed a lot of the valuable building in Amegakure, but the village was coming along nicely in the months since. The current Amekage had done a lot of rate village with a lot of various changes that seemed to suit the society as a whole. He was told that he needed to pick a codename and figures out some sort of business to do in his spare time, but Issac was just a boy of sixteen and he didn’t have a clue what he wanted to do with the rest of his life aside from being apart of the military faction. “WATCH OUT BOY!” Issac left foot slipped on his water which nearly caused the boy to slip off the roofs. “Thanks Isobu. We are almost there.” Finishing his ice cream, he slide down the edge of the roof to land perfectly on the ground at the little cafe that would serve as the meeting point.

Sitting down at a table that was protected froth rain, he ordered a black coffee from the waitress and waited for the Amekage to show. He was a bit excited to meet with the Amekage again. They hadn’t gotten to talk a lot in their previous meetings, but he was present for the meetings and evaluations that were done before he could return to the field. He hoped that he would get some missions or at least something fun to do on his first official day back. His black coffee arrived just in time, Issac took a savoring sip of it while he looked out at the street. He watched the rainy lightly hit everything around them with an almost peaceful rhythmic sound.

Words: 539

Noet
    Noet

Kage

The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open] Empty Re: The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open]

Post by Noet Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:35 pm

"Amegakure's Inhuman Savage"

The day was young, the rain was gentle to the touch as it fell from a sunless sky, and like often the Amekage was out and about amongst the people of his village. Although technically not within the village city limits, Nōet made his way down the ramp of The Blue Angel that sat docked at the lake's edge. In a year's time Amegakure no Sato had grown its industrial sector twice in size, and as a result they had become a chief exporter in metal work and shinobi tools. Consequently, this left them at the mercy of having the bulk of the village's agriculture needing to be shipped in from other parts of the world and other villages. Kusagakure had become the recent leading vendor for them after the recent discussion between the Amekage and the visiting Kusakage. As much positivity that surrounded two villages allying in times of turmoil Nōet was still all about trusting his gut, and that meant not giving his entire trust to men with power who bend their words like a snake's body. Thus, as with every shipment that entered and exited the village, Nōet was there inspecting and as he was doing now helping with the unloading process.

"…Ori. Contact the sensory team and have them locate the three tail's Jinchūriki.

"Aww!!! How sweet, I knew you would make a good papa! Silly Boy!"
    "Done. He's at the Window Pein Café. West District"

A single finger disabled the connection that the headset radio had with Ori at the Communication Center as Nōet finished up loading the carriage, then, he took off within the rain toward the location of his appointment with his newest mentee. The crowded streets below left the rooftops above as the quickest route and before long he came upon the café, after descending to the floor he was able to get a better view of the area than above. Here is where Isaac fell under his sights, but it would appear that the boy's gaze left him momentarily lost to reality as he watched the rain pour. As calm as ever, Nōet glided across the street purposely coming into Isaac's field of view before assuming a seat opposite of him just three meters across the table between them.

"Isaac…" Nōet said, he spoke the boy's name as if remembering his name was more than enough of a greeting than actually doing so. "All has been well I take it, child? At least in comparison to our last encounter…" Nōet questioned the boy, the meaning of his words alluding to the recent attack on the village by the three tailed beast which now lay dormant within Isaac sitting before him. In his own way, he was as much of a beast as his kage, and for that reason alone Nōet took it upon himself to groom the boy in the way of the Shinobi. Noet's presence started to draw a crowd and the chatter around the outdoor café increased, glances were shifted their way as the people were just as curious in the man as the boy. No matter how they felt after the recent attack under the Amekage's order and special permission granted by the Daimyo Isaac was granted citizenship within Amegakure's walls.

Whether the boy responded speaking on his feelings or was shut up by the guilt that came with them mattered not, Nōet carried on listening if need to but focused on rummaging within his pants pockets before doing the same within the interior of his flak jacket. He was in search of something on his person, surely he would find it after while.

Stats Info:

Weapon Info:

Jutsu Used:

Issac René
    Issac René

D

The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open] Empty Re: The Meeting between Monsters [Social/Open]

Post by Issac René Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:34 pm

The Jinchūriki sat there waiting patiently sipping his coffee kind of zoned out. “I dislike this man.” Isobu grumbled in Issac’s mind just as the Amekage decided to finally show up. He dressed in his normal attire, which seemed to be the setup around the village. Everyone had jobs, businesses, and they also were apart of the Military of the Village overall. The man asked him if he had been well since their last encounter. “Yeah, he is alright without you pushing your nose into it.” Isobu obviously had an attitude towards the Kage, because he was the one that helped seal the other half of him during his rampage. “Shh.” Issac thought before directly answering the Kage. “Yes sir, the place I was given by the village is perfect for me to live. Everyone that has dealt with me through the meetings and the evaluations have been nice as well.” Issac looked down at his cup of coffee when the crowd began to gather together to gawk at the Amekage and the boy who had recently caused the destruction of a large part of the village.

‘These people are beginning to make me nervous.” Isobu’s voice grew a little bit in anger as the crowd began to mumble about why the boy was here and who all died for him. Red chakra seemed to slowly leak outward from the boy’s boy as he looked up at the Amekage with a bit of fear in his eyes. “Isobu doesn’t like the people staring at us. He can hear them talking about us.” The boy sipped the last bit of his coffee as he watched the Amekage fiddle around with the flak jacket and pants looking for something it seemed. The chakra didn’t grow or leak out more. It stranded a bit steady in its appearance. It looked almost like red mist coming off the boy as he looked at his leader with his big dark blue eyes.

~Words: 329

Stats:

Discounts:

Noet
    Noet

Kage

Post by Noet Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:21 pm

As was to be expected of those entrusted to Amegakure's care, the jinchuriki of the three tailed beast was being sheltered and attended in the most appropriate manner by the village's staff. Although, it would be the villagers themselves to cause the current concern to arise within the boy. Noet's rummaging through his pockets finally came to an end and upon removing a wrapped gift from within his pockets the Amekage grasped the entirety of the situation before him. To panic would be to endanger the lives of everyone present, thus the man took the words of the boy with a grain of salt and thought the situation a few steps ahead as his cyan eyes locked with the boy's dark blue ones.

No longer did the people of the village want to stop and stare, no, at the sight of the chakra their minds flash backed to the most recent attack and made haste to remove themselves from the vicinity. Others whose previous military training left them with a bit more of a hardened exterior and mental fortitude lingered around in their seats, their dirty looks more or less directed at the Amekage than the boy, but all too often an eye was cut in his direction to see the stalled progression of the seeping Chakra. The parcel was placed on the table between the two Shinobi before being slid within arm's reach of its intended recipient, Noet hoped the excitement of the unknown surrounding the gift would distract the boy, but he was uncertain to how far the beast's influence had begun to spread so in addition he tried to pacify the jinchuriki's worries with his words.

"I... Have become aware... What makes matters worse is they are not wrong, in a manner of speaking of course." Noet spoke before straightening his posture in his seat and clearing his throat to continue his point. "By law, you are an enemy of the state due to the partial release of that beast inside you... Infrastructure was damaged and people were hurt... The people of this village only see a monster when they look at you... But!.." He paused for a brief moment with his head turning around catching a few stray eyes that were minding his business before returning back to the boy. "You are by all means my monster, my problem to deal with in the event that things get out of control once again. My student... This is just the beginning of a long journey for control between man and beast, two rivaling forces within every man."Noet said pausing once more allowing the weight of his words to set in with not only the boy, but the villagers still in attendance.

"Look at yourself now, in the end, who do you want to be? The monster that people fear or a man whose personal demons and set backs in life do not define him?" Throughout this time his hand remained on the parcel, although gone unsaid, it would not be removed until a suitable answer was given by the boy.

Stats Info:

Weapon Info:

Jutsu Used:

Issac René
    Issac René

D

Post by Issac René Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:58 pm

Isobu began to chuckle a bit within the mind of the young boy, he loved the sight of everyone running away from his host. They were scared of the destruction that he brought to the village last time he was released. The chakra cloak that had begun to form was completely unknown to Issac looked down at the Parcel that the Amekage had laid on the table between them. “Isobu, we can’t lose control here! Stop it!” A grunt was the only response that was given as the Red Chakra began to dispel around the young boy. He wasn’t really too excited about the parcel, but he was about to be a bit excited about the next few statements made by the Amekage.

The Amekage revealed to Issac that he was actually an enemy of the state with the Bijou tucked away inside of him, which obviously wasn’t his fault. The Shinobi Scientist that did experiments on him was the root cause of the whole ordeal to begin with. He was just partially innocent on the whole thing. The page began to point out a lot of things about Isobu and himself. They were a pair now and they had to either choose to be good for the village or bad. Isobu thoughts were heavily inlined with the more evil or bad side of it, but that was only because he was taken by a Shinobi of the village and forced to live in an underground bunker for the large part of his free time.

“So I am your student fully?” Issac was just making sure that he wasn’t going to be passed around by the Sensei’s. He wanted to make sure he was wanted. “I wanna learn how to control Isobu.” This only brought about a loud and booming laugh within his mind, which was the Bijou letting the boy know that he highly doubted he could do it. “And I wanna be a protector to my home” Issac looked back at the Amekage’s gift, who's hand was still resting on it. Finally, he would reach out for it to take, open, and finally see what is inside the “gift.”

~Words: 361

Stats:

Discounts:

Noet
    Noet

Kage

Post by Noet Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:50 pm

Nōet sat comfortably amidst the visible tension in the air, his huge frame upright in the chair placed him above the boy and almost at eye level with those standing around. The mass of bubbling red chakra that had began to seep out from the boy subsided, no intervention on the Amekage's part needed, and some how this eased those in the perimeter to disperse. As he spoke, there was something in the boy's words, or maybe his tone that made his question seemed deeper than what may have been intended. Reflecting on Amegakure's new policies, Nōet took a moment to think before he spoke with a tone of assurance that his way this would work out for the best. "You are my student... You have much to learn from me as do I from you, but the knowledge I have is limited to my own experience and limitations... Like iron sharpens iron, so to will you from others who have been entrusted to serve. Each one brings a unique skillset to the defenses of Amegakure no Sato, a different perspective and approach to this... Life"

Isaac continued, his words rallying a silent battle cry, but Nōet's tough demeanor only afforded a nod of approval before freeing the gift. It was, in all manners of speaking, Isaac's to have and once he opened beyond the layers of wrapping the boy would be at a  crossroads moment where the right of his own words would be put to test. "If protecting your home is your goal then i'm sure being able to stay in touch with the Communication Center and Sensory Division would be ideal, don't you agree?

A bird's screech off in the distance shifted Nōet's attention from a possible response to his rhetorical by the boy to the skies. The Amekage's knowledge of the avian species within his village identified its type by the timber of the birds cries, it was a crow, not just any, one that wasn't a native of the village, but whose ties were strong nonetheless. This was the personal companion of the "Blue Angel's" captain, and once it spotted the recipient of the message that it had been tasked with delivering it swooped down homing in on his position.  Once within earshot it untucked its wings extending them and stretching out its breast in the process, this act stopping the birds descent and from there it fluttered maintaining a height of twenty five meters above the ground before beginning to chirp away. To the untrained ear the bird's squawking was senseless, but the Amekage's attention did not stray nor make an attempt to dismiss it. Finally, the man spoke up replying to the crow. "Tell the Captain that I will be on the way.." The bird gave one final screech before turning tail and returning back to where it came. With that said Nōet pushed up from the chair and rose to his feet, clearing his throat, he did not motion for the boy to do the same. "Duty calls... You'll see an assignment at your residence, look it over and prepare anything necessary for the task at hand."

POOF

- EXIT -

Stats Info:

Weapon Info:

Jutsu Used:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:35 pm