The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
Yukikage Meeting EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
Yukikage Meeting EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
Yukikage Meeting EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
Yukikage Meeting EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
Yukikage Meeting EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
Yukikage Meeting EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
Yukikage Meeting EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
Yukikage Meeting EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
Yukikage Meeting EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

Yukikage Meeting

Adam Aburame
    Adam Aburame

Earth Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 430

Yukikage Meeting Empty Yukikage Meeting

Post by Adam Aburame Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:59 am

"Do not make me repeat myself."

The snow begin to rain down along the Land Of Snow along the out skirts of the village one plum round figure man walk along the snowy ground. The it became to snow lightly as the man remain still on that rock. His grayish skin complexion made him stood out kinda well that, and his attire.

Which consist of long-sleeved long white, blue, and grey haori over his normal attire, closed in the front by a thin, blue rope. The haori was decorated by blue snow flakes -like motifs on the edges, with the kanji for "Third Yukikage" written vertically down the back. Underneath his haori was his standard attire which resembles a grotesque caricature of a Victorian Gentleman,and he wears a large coat that cover his clothing, and matching kage hat, with an enormous grin that remains fixed, and lastly a pair of pince-nez spectacles was on his eyes.

The Adam was currently carrying his umbrella within his right hand it had yet to be open up it seems as Adam was sitting along a rock enjoying the peace as he seem to be relax. As kage stuff like relaxing isn't something they do often due to there work load. The council was discussing to put up the laws for the village but it seems like it a lot for them to discuss. Letting out a sigh Adam body arose from the rock his black boots drove against the snowy ground as he begin to make his way back to village.

Some may think it is crazy for someone of his influence to just be out, and about walking around which is understandable but it limits to how willing he was to society. As of now he did have an errand for someone to run. But today world it is hard to find good ninja.There was a click sound as the umbrella unfold, and place into the air just 1 meter above his head as he walk through the forests to relax, and patrol.

Info:

Last edited by Adam Aburame on Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Adam Aburame
    Adam Aburame

S

Yukikage Meeting Empty Re: Yukikage Meeting

Post by Adam Aburame Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:13 pm

The pity patter of snow flakes falling ease the mind of the Kage. The forest had it perks as of  now he was in deep thought as he had to deal with some major key issues just outside of his village borders. Well not his border but issues of another party that was close too his comfort as it shouldn’t be with any other clan or village within area. That something Yukikage known as Adam didn’t take too kindly of as he didn’t know there intentions as he had a feeling  isn’t no normal one. Some of this clan hold ill temper may see this sign of a potential hostile take over as it first start with foot whole.

The Kage continue to gather in his thoughts there was also positive should he be able to make the clan in question an ally then maybe he can use them to his advantage. This is double edge swords as it can be both good and bad depending on how he handle it. Not mention he wasn’t  aware of the intention of this clan. So much to consider so little time the bugs within his body begin to feed on the host chakra body there was no strain in this development but Adam did know he would need a stronger chakra source should he wish to become stronger then the other Kages.

Letting out a sigh he had drove his foot forward into snow as he march forward there was no real rush in paste,and his guard was up believe it or not. He had a natural sensory ability that allows him to sense anyone of D -  B rank level, and he could also mask his chakra should he need to but only at this level, and not above.

As he walk forward he had left a trial of heavy foot prints should someone be following him  then they could follow him by this method alone. Not that it matter he wasn’t but 200 meter from his village walls,and he wasn’t worry as there wasn’t anyone foolish enough to fight him in broad day light that he knew for a fact. That what he like to think well he could be wrong just as of now he haven’t  met a worthy foe in years that could  to beat him you know ?

The area around him had a few trees and a few hills that was more then 20 meters in heights, and stretch for 30 meters, and it was cover in snow. Majority of the area is cover in snow about 12 inches of it that is for those whom had use ice base jutsu within this holy land.

Today the Yukikage wanted to reach out to his to his allies in concern of lurking danger outside of his village this would be great time to put to work a snot nose brat or kid of his choice to deliver this letter to Amegakure. The request was hand down from Damiyo for him to delegate or he could handle it himself . As he walk his clothes dance in the wind as the chilling breeze swept the area. After a few seconds he had reach he had reach the first hill he wasn’t hard for him to climb up it as it really easy.

His abilities allow him to stay tune to his surrounding so anyone that was within 300 meters of him he could sense l, and anyone that didn’t have higher ability in masking  than him then he would be able to sense them other wise he wouldn’t know of there approach.

As of now there was no one within range so he had nothing fear refocusing his mind on sending someone a mission. He knew first he had to find he had to find someone  just sending anyone to another village can be dangerous, and not many people is capable of doing such task. As it can be just a simple matter that can become more then what it suppose to be. Taking a rest at the first hill he was about 170 meters away from the village now. Sighing he had remind himself that he had to stop at the market would be a good idea. Within his weapon pouch he had held several weapon it was strap to his right leg.

For now he had remain stationary as he look down as his area due to being on the hill it gave him a vast area he could scan which just his eyes sight. He was still deep thought but not enough to become a easy target to kill. He was genius after all with each time he enter battle he prove it time, and time again he prepare himself for the worst. Also strap to his back is standard Katanna that haven’t taste blood in a while he sure would use it one day so maybe today.

“Info”:

Adam Aburame
    Adam Aburame

S

Post by Adam Aburame Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:00 pm

"Good help is hard to find they say. I agree but I could use the Ryo for what I have up my sleeve." Adam had sigh as he took a deep breath as he continue to move forward climbing down the hill was a simple task for him. The snow didn't hinder him as much as it would normal person after all he had lived in this environment for far too long. Adam have expectations for the village as any other kage would, and he put the protecting over profit for the village first even though he kinda regret it now being low on ryo that is. He had reach out to the Daimyo who responded by send him to another village to request a little help from there neighbors he was sure they would be happy to see him.

Earlier that morning he had receive the order from him by letter with out stretch hand he could feel the neck of the Daimyo being squeeze in his hands. Such as act would cause him to be remove from office, and hunted but make no mistake should he ever need or want to he could. The Daimyo of Land Of Snow
    are constantly waited upon by numerous attendants and advisers who, themselves, tend to be overbearing and arrogant to the general population.

The bastard could hand down more of his Ryo to help make his job a little more easier. Adam was sure that the local wouldn't appreciate the luxury of these defenses until time to use them. But he had promise the people of the land protection, and then the next industrial revolution that would spark income into the land. He wanted to keep his word, and don't get me wrong he had his on agenda but first thing first keeping the Daimyo happy for now is a concern but he had potential problems lurking within his land should he not handle it soon.

It didn't take him long to arrive at the village gates after climbing down the hill, and climbing up another one. He could see the village gates which was just 30 meters from his location a simple sprint would allow him to get there faster should he need to.

But there was no rush after all he was hoping to find someone to deliver this message to Kage of Amegakure which is known for it raining climate. He was thrill to maybe be able to leave the village he was sure whatever the case maybe. The village official wouldn't allow him to travel alone which is understandable.

,"Hmm I need a better traveling method a less taxing one...."
    Letting out a sigh he continue forward heading for the gates of the village halting, and stopping once he arrive.

{Exit}

“Info”:

“Weapon Pouch”:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:24 pm