The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
Trickles of Timely Rain... [Open] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
Trickles of Timely Rain... [Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
Trickles of Timely Rain... [Open] EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
Trickles of Timely Rain... [Open] EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
Trickles of Timely Rain... [Open] EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
Trickles of Timely Rain... [Open] EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
Trickles of Timely Rain... [Open] EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
Trickles of Timely Rain... [Open] EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
Trickles of Timely Rain... [Open] EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Trickles of Timely Rain... [Open]

Kiseki Oikake
    Kiseki Oikake

Lightning Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 608

Trickles of Timely Rain... [Open] Empty Trickles of Timely Rain... [Open]

Post by Kiseki Oikake Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:48 pm

Kiseki Oikake
    Trickles of Timely Rain
    [544 Words]

The air held an explicit chill as the nightly cloak overtook the sky and blanketed the waking in a soft black. Shades of violet and gray mingled as the light rain poured on, just enough to be felt yet not enough to bother -- or at the least, so would say the woman who stepped along the edges of the large lake that kept to and surrounded the Village of Rain. A particular humming of a tune all her own was met between steps as the decorated shinobi continued on. The prime sight of someone so carefully done up in a kimono was perhaps only matched by the level of vacancy in her eyes as she followed the edges without a particular goal in mind. This woman was Kiseki Oikake, one of the pairs of traveling individuals who failed to meet up to the standards of "normalcy" as so far she'd seen. In fact, it had only recently dawned on her mere moments ago that she was somehow missing her dear "son" Motsudo in the lieu of her wandering. Their original goal had been to come and begin looking for others of her own clan's name that may have made their way across the lands and settled in the chilly comfort of the rain. Instead, what she received was a bout of distractions in the ways the waters moved, the skies darkened, and the wind swayed that had thrown her off course in a manner not quite unlike that of a leaf in a storm. Yet not even a whimsical mind could keep her from the realization that a void remained in the absence of her traveling companion. This simply couldn't do, now could it?

"...Ah? ...It seems I have lost him..."

A frown painted across delicate features as she paused and looked up. The prismatic, ever-changing hues she sported spiraled in a nonsensical pattern as she turned back and sought out traces of Motsudo's path, a task which was sadly done in vain before she turned around completely and slowly began to left up the small umbrella that she had been previously using as a walking stick for its actual intended usage. Before the raindrops began to drop down harshly, she was on the move once more, though her pace did not chance. Gently, slowly, she began to wander back down her path searching for the immortal boy, or perhaps anyone in particular with which to ask for his whereabouts. At this moment, however, the difference came as she retraced herself. Her previously thoughtless steps had sharpened just slightly and her eyes had focused just a bit more. And here in the Land of Rain, even a dreary day could be considered rather pleasant once the woman was at least given something to focus on.

Besides, it wasn't like it was too terribly hard to ask about him. Who could miss the tall black-haired man in blue and grey garbs wielding an overly-sized scythe? The questionable compensation along would surely net her answers.~ Henceforth, her first inquiry would go to the first gentleman that she would have the pleasure of finding on her way.

"Excuse me...Have you seen a boy like this?"

Kouga
    Kouga

A
    Chakra Pool : 0

Trickles of Timely Rain... [Open] Empty Re: Trickles of Timely Rain... [Open]

Post by Kouga Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:50 pm

Mind your own business and try not to make eye contact. That was the order of the day for the stranger. A man who has long light blue hair which reached down his back. His six foot one frame moved gently through the lands. He was anticipating the rain pouring down at any moment. Which is why he was carrying a parasol at the ready. On this day his hair was slicked back in a ponytail, with a locks hanging on either side of his face. He carried a gentle smile, one carefully displayed. Behind said smile was a monster lurking. But no one needed to know about this just yet. The green tomoe shaped earrings dangled in his ears while moving. A bone necklace was on display as the man moved ever so carefully. Kouga was doing his best not to arouse suspicion. He was desperate for a little bit of piece and quiet. Dark blue orbs carried on taking in the scenery. Making a note of all which encompassed the rainy terrain. If he could, Kouga would cause the rain to seize. Even if it were for but a week, surely it would be seen as a miracle. He was certain of this, but made sure not to dwell on it.

Out in the distance approached a figure draped in a kimono. One that was noticeable enough to force a second look. Kouga carried out his observations swiftly. He was determined not to alert the woman to his desires. Her shapely figure was an annoyance, enough to aggravate him. Think happy thoughts. Kouga was a different type of creature. He managed to sense the woman before even laying eyes on her. The area wasn't crowded, which suited him all the better. A life of seclusion helps with his need to remain in control. Going berserk wasn't always the best idea. Not every victory is won through battle. The man continued to take steps forward. He was mere meters away from the Kunoichi when he heard her words. It then begs the question, was she talking to him? The man paused for a moment and looked around. He was within close proximity, so it must be him right? "Are you talking to me?" he asked with a puzzled look.

"And a boy like what? Are you okay? Besides, I haven't seen anyone else while on my way here. Most people try to stay out the rain. Me on the other hand, I like the sound of the rain pounding against this parasol of mine". He stated with a gentle smile on his face. One dark blue eyes gazing at the woman with intrigue. Kouga did well to stay away from others until this point. Avoiding confrontation was always best for him. He even pondered withholding his name just in case. His many misdeeds could easily set off a few alarm bells.

Kiseki Oikake
    Kiseki Oikake

S

Post by Kiseki Oikake Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:26 am

Kiseki Oikake
    Trickles of Timely Rain
    [519 Words]

The intricately puzzled expression of the man before her was one that spurred her on further to inquire. Rather than being put off, perhaps his seeming lack of knowledge worked in opposite the way it would for a normal individual. Instead, Kiseki took the time to explain properly as she stopped before him soon after with almost a bit of a lost look, if not one that was simply a little spaced out to be completely honest.

"Mmm...A man about this tall...Black hair about this long...Wearing a wonderous night-blue kimono with a large scythe on his back...Has anyone like that passed by? Or did I accidentally leave him again...? Hmm..."

She certainly tried her best to describe him on the dot without much of a pen or pad-type of approach to go on. There was a moment as she shifted the weight of her body from one leg to the other, prismatic hues seemingly conjoining in to form a more strangely-patterned menagerie as she tried to focus on the last few hours. Mayhaps she had walked too fast again? Or had he said that he needed to do something, and she simply had been too distracted to hear him as he went on his way to perform some ritualistic worship for his new god? Perhaps it was her fault that she lost him, or he had simply decided to wander off to do something else for the time being. Regardless, that did leave her without a sort of companion for the time being, which...was a tad upsetting. She had become so accommodated to the presence of another that it almost seemed to be an annoying emptiness to be without another body to fill the void. What should she do to remedy this situation...?

Ah. why of course. The answer was right in front of her.

"...Sir, would you mind accompanying me for the time being? The loss of my companion is rather...taxing. I feel that a journey is best done with another, and yet my own is missing. I'll compensate you as needed if it comes down to such. I simply dislike being alone."

Yes, ask the man she literally just met to accompany her. She saw nothing wrong with it in the slightest as a small smile came from the airy demeanor and a hand was lifted up to introduce herself with a politeness such a handshake.

"My name is Kiseki. Certainly there are no issues if I am willing to introduce myself in such a casual manner...correct?"

Everything about her in that moment simply screamed [that this was a woman seeking a casual life]. And what better way to show herself to a stranger than in such a light? No lord to listen to, no ideal location where she was going in mind, just to keep wandering and look for the ones that she once called family...It was a very loosely painted type of adventure. Mayhaps the man would even take a moment's interest?

Kouga
    Kouga

A

Post by Kouga Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:42 pm

A man sporting a wonderous night-blue kimono and scythe? Kouga raised his eyebrow upon hearing those words. The description didn't match anyone he'd seen during his travels. His free hand was placed on his chin as he thought back. Such a person remained absent from his mind. Yet to come into existence. Kouga found it amusing that this wasn't the first time she'd misplaced this person. If it was a regular occurrence, then he was certain this person will show up. He was certain that the woman could tell a few stories about all the other times she left him behind. This again proving to Kouga that it was best to be alone at times. Less hassle, less responsibility, less likely to have to protect anyone. Even less likely that he'd end up killing a travel companion. That alone was a possibility for the wanderer.

Kouga wanted this meeting to be over and done with. He didn't have the time to stand around seeking a lost pup. None of this really concerned him, and frankly he wanted nothing to do with it. Stay away from others, it was better that way. He could fell nature all around him. And even as they exchanged pleasantries, Kouga could feel no one else in the vicinity. Was probably better this way. He could end up in a situation where this lost person turns up. Which meant three would become a crowd. Then came the known unknown in the form of a requested. That expected that was unexpected. A cry for help, a need for companionship. Why was he suddenly being put into such an awkward situation. "Don't do it. She doesn't understand what she asks. She doesn't know us. She is nothing to us. I beg you, say no to this woman". The inner voices spoke and they reasoned well enough too. Ultimately this was down to Kouga. Everything inside of him screamed no.

There was some part of him that wished he hadn't met this woman. Time to make a decision now. The woman extended her hand and introduced herself. She seemed polite enough and her demeanour made it difficult to refuse her. "The name is Kouga, and while its a pleasure meeting you. I must say you're turning out to be a pain in the ass. Its hard having to say no. I will walk with you a while and see what happens. But be warned, I can't be responsible for what happens. Lets just say I tend to lose myself a little".

The man stated while bowing his head to kiss the woman's hand. Izanagi released his gentle hold and sighed a little. He had no idea which direction the woman wanted to head in. As such he will allow her to lead the way. He thought about what Kiseki might think of his words. Hopefully she didn't think he was creepy. There was something lurking within. And its a thing that he was trying his hardest to keep at bay.

Kiseki Oikake
    Kiseki Oikake

S

Post by Kiseki Oikake Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Kiseki Oikake
    Trickles of Timely Rain
    [562 Words]

The response that the man gave to her was quite exotic. She did, however, learn of the name to address him by. Kouga...A lovely name, at the very least. Even as he addressed her as a pain of the ass, she didn't seem to have too terribly much of a reaction to it as she simply kept a calm [possibly lazy?] smile on her lips. Instead of being freaked out or finding his mannerism of concern, Kiseki gave him a soft pat upon the chest after his gentlemanly manner of kissing her hand and seemed to give quite the approving expression.

"I believe your company will be absolutely wonderful. I will try to keep from making you regret it. Certainly, Motsudo will come back at some point...He can get caught up in things and simply lose track of himself...You should stay around long enough to meet him. He's a diligent young man. Quite durable as well. Now, now, sir Kouga. Allow me the pleasure of learning and teaching as compensation for your time."

And thus, she began to lead them to her own whimsical path, even having the audacity to take hold of his left hand as he had provided neither upon first meet to keep them well within each other's distance. Her steps would be adjusted only slightly to allow him to walk at proper stride, and she would be thoughtful enough to move her kimono's excess fabrics up and tie them loosely into her obi to prevent them from tripping him up. Back off in the direction that she had come from, approaching the edge of the lake surrounding the village once more. As she did, the steps she took would be made in a pattern in search of previous steps to allow her to retrace to the best of her ability where her geta would suffer the least amount of dirt and mud-covering. It would certainly take a small while to get to her intended destination, but she was surprisingly chatty in the meantime while she had Kouga -- all for the betterment of teaching, or at least it had perhaps come to that due to her ways with taking care of Motsudo.

"Tell me, Mister Kouga. Would you like to learn more about the wonders of the elements around you? The way the water colliding with the ground works? The thunder that crackles with its fierce energy in the sky? The harsh winds that transmit cold and hot to us in whimsical bouts? Or do you have, perhaps, a hobby that does not enjoy the ideals of playing around with one's surroundings to enjoy the way that life works in it's intricate, strange designs?"

A simple question in her opinion, though she did not expect too much of an answer as she hummed idly by. The rain seemed to only lift her spirits more as she went with every step, and only one genuine thing could be confirmed for his prior worries or suspicions. She may be a pain in the ass to meet, but she certainly didn't care to think him strange, or odd, or even give a second thought to the way she addressed him -- almost like a friend found and time spent, rather than a stranger freshly met. She was mind-boggingly...familiar.

Kouga
    Kouga

A

Post by Kouga Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:39 pm

What a relief. Kouga was pleased with Kiseki's response to his words. To many his words may have come across as offensive. This Kunoichi took it in her stride. Paying no real attention, finding no threat or signs of discomfort. This appealed to Kouga, and oh what a blessing it was too. To think he would come across someone down to earth. A part of him found it outright creepy. Unnerving in some aspects, but Kouga welcomed it. Motsudo. That must be the name of the person she seeks. Kouga chuckled at the thought of learning and teaching each other. This was Kiseki's way of perhaps wanting to get to know the man better. Was he being a big headed fool? He was content for now being in her company. Many things to ponder, and many things to hope never transpire between them. Kouga paid close attention to Kiseki, even as she dragged him off. Onwards then to wherever they might end up.

"Were you meant to be heading off somewhere in particular? Were you just wandering the lands? I'm just curious to know if you have some kind of purpose. Then again, I suppose I better not get too personal. A little bit rude of me". He wasn't quite sure what to make of it all. Kiseki appeared desperate to find whoever this Motsudo person is. But at the same time treated it as a regular occurrence. The fact that she tends to accidentally leave him behind says a lot. Kouga noted the fact that this person was meant to be durable. Could explain Kiseki's somewhat nonchalant attitude. Maybe she was simply confident in Motsudo's ability to take care of himself.

They walked along their path of self discovery. Kouga might continue to do so for the time being. The man with light blue hair could end up enjoying this meeting. The weather in the area was relaxing. Kouga found himself paying attention to the smaller details. He was well aware of what was happening around him. Some would say that he is one with nature. This is exactly why Kiseki's words seemed tailor made for him. Kouga thought a lot about it before giving his answer.

"Sounds like it could be fun for sure. Although, I don't think there is very much else for me to learn. Lets just say that I'm so in tuned with nature. That nature itself believes that I'm taking too much from it. I feel as if I've been cursed at times. But sure, I'd be more than happy to hear your explanations about it. Maybe a different perspective would help. And hey, this is about learning and teaching right? Lets just see how it goes. Why don't you begin? Consider me your student for the moment". He simply stated with a soft smile on his face. His parasol feeling the brunt of the rain crashing against it. The temperature was as cool as anyone could imagine. Kouga felt at home, because even now he was feeding on nature's gift.

Kiseki Oikake
    Kiseki Oikake

S

Post by Kiseki Oikake Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:01 pm

Kiseki Oikake
    Trickles of Timely Rain
    [704 Words]

"In fairness? A little bit of both. I have a goal in mind, yet I wander for my goal has no set location. So I lurk and I pursue nothing, but it is to reach a transcient purpose. I am in an everlasting chase.~ You're welcome to come along if you've naught else to do. I'm looking for others with eyes like mine."

And almost instantly, she spun around on her heel to lean up enough for him to see the prismatic hues that danced and reflected the raindrops in them in exotic colors, almost. No set color in those irises, she seemed rather content to show off such a strange eye before she began to move once more, umbrella now being held behind her back and tilted off to the side to allow the rain to follow to the left of the pair. And he seemed more than willing to listen to her ramble on, which was a lovely trait to have in a companion, no matter how it was acquired.

"Well, if I am to be your mentor at this moment, then I shall do my best to provide to you the most intricate of explanations as compensation for hearing my ramble. So first, we must be good and appeal to the water around us to make our focus best left on words, rather than on not getting wet. I can perform this task splendidly."

And then would come the movements of her right hand whilst her left continued its hold on the umbrella -- handsigns, only formed with the digits of a single appendage versus two. Tiger, to Dog, to Monkey, to Snake, to Boar, and back to Monkey -- the handsigns were done in an extremely quick-paced fashion before she waved her hand above their heads, a surge of chakra poured into the air around her, and the water pouring down would suddenly simple...stop. A glorious image, in fact. One of water above her head beginning to pool together in a large sphere above their head before it would "pour" down around them, effectively putting them inside of a clear bubble. The usage of a high-ended Suiton technique was being used for -- yes, parlor tricks one might say. Or in her case, a proper display.

"Now, let us begin with the rain around us. Rain is representative of many, many things. Such as life, hope, sustenance -- it is looked upon for all of its glory for it chases away the droughts that the sun punishes with when it is not put in check. It waters our crops, it bathed our lands, it freshens our airs, and it nourishes our animals."

And to put emphasis to word, several small figures of koi fish flying through and around them would turn into different objects -- a wheat crop, a flower, a fresh clear bubble, a vague shape of a meadow -- all of the like put into point through the clarity of moving images.

"However, the opposite side of the same coin comes. The sun must chase the rain away left it to begin its own punishing visit. For example...flooding."

The water bubble would close in, rain trickling down and making the area seem like it was "filled" with water before dropping down and around them to refill the curtain of sorts that she had made.

"Tsunamis."

A large wave would crash through the space between them before simmering down, the koi fish knocked too and fro as a result with comedic little spirals for eyes before waddling themselves back into their watery curtain.

"It could even bring on the comings of a storm."

And the water would spike out, striking like thunder at the ground from above, yet careful to never hit either of them as she continued her walk -- hopefully, he would be keeping up, of course. She was quite enthusiastic at this moment to try and be a good teacher for the man! Motsudo simply never understood small portions of this due to his religious choices, though she loved the dear boy for trying to gain insight anyway.

"Tell me, sir Kouga. Do you know why both of these sides are necessary in our daily lives?"

Kouga
    Kouga

A

Post by Kouga Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Loving This!
    605 Words

The thought of having a goal with no clear path appeared strange. Kouga tried wrapping his head around it. But struggled to do so. To him it was a most bizarre proposition. Kiseki came across as mindless, far too carefree. In some respects it was also alluring. This ideology was something to admire. It mirrored his own existence up until this point. Kouga found himself drifting from land to land, town to town, village to village. He has no clear path, but have also never likened anything to a "goal". A truly fascinating scenario to be apart him. Enough to make him give it all a second thought. And eyes like mine? "Amazing" he stated while lost in her eyes for a moment. His own dark blue eyes paled in comparison to hers. It was like an endless spectrum of colours. Said pair of eyes gave life to these colours. This was most unique, enough to make him ponder if he was looking at a dojutsu. If this was the case then what powers did she possess? Kouga was excited and intrigued all the same. Now more curious to see what else this woman would come to reveal to him. Kouga decided to allow himself to be taken in by her. Kiseki's odd ways and willingness to engage with him put him at ease. Not that he was about to let his guard down. But letting her ramble on a while long could become beneficial. What might he learn from her ways? And there it was. Lesson number one. Kiseki was capable of using one handed seals. A skill that many Shinobi could only dream of performing. Kouga was nowhere near that level of skill. That was nothing more than a distance dream. The blue haired wanderer was amazed by it all. Kouga could feel the chakra being channelled through the woman. His sensory capabilities was in tact for sure.

Kouga watched the water as it gathered and the way in which it moved. The water was commanded with due diligence by the Kunoichi. He was enthused about every aspect of it. To use suiton in this manner took some skill. He was impressed while watching the water bubble. Kouga also explained the explanation and the demonstration alike. How could he possibly respond to anything like this? Hell, he himself couldn't even use the water element. Kouga wished to use Ninjutsu a lot more. But knew that he would be breaking a promise he made. Besides, the safety of others was at stake. Ninjutsu in the hands of Kouga was a dangerous proposition. He dared not to increase his skill in it too much. Koi fishes? how strange. Amusing all the same. The whole display was a sight to behold. Kouga figured that Kiseki wasn't someone to trifle with. He was glad, since it meant she could handle herself. Should there ever be a time where Kouga loses it. Then he can be confident in her ability to hold her own. The man smiled as Kiseki directed her words at him. He thought about the question but offered no real answer. "I am certain you will be able to tell me". He was curious to see what else she had to offer. Shouldn't be a big deal killing some time. "That was quite spending just now. Even your ability to use perform hand seals using only one hand. That is something I don't see everyday. I will need to be careful round ya. Could end up dying". He said jokingly knowing that it was a possibility. Lets hope they can find this Motsudo person soon.

Motsudo
    Motsudo

A

Post by Motsudo Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:45 pm

Cold... It was cold here. Cold and wet. Why was it wet as well? Cold he could deal with alone. But wet as well? That just made him miserable... Where was here again? Where did he finally stop to rest at? Did he stop to rest? He wasn't sure yet. It all felt like a dream. One he wanted to wake up from. It was cold and wet after all.

There was a gasp as Motsudo sat upright, his eyes wide as he quickly looked around, searching for any threats in the area around him. After a few moments, his muscles slowly slackened enough that he was in a more comfortable position. He scooped up his necklace from his neck and made a quick prayer to his Lord before finally getting up and looking at his surroundings in full. Rain.. Always gotta rain while he sleeps. That's annoying. There was a frown before he pushed himself to his feet, stretching out to loosen up his muscles for the day. There was something nagging him though, but he knew what it was. Even before his mind registered it, his Mother wasn't with him. Once his mind processed the information, he sighed slightly and gathered up his scythe. With a quick spin in his hands to make sure they weren't frozen or sluggish, he attached the scythe to his back. Should he wait here and see if Mother would find him? Or should he try to find his Mother? It was a hard choice to make. This rain might actually be from Mother, but even if it was, she couldn't find him off that. Not it alone at least.. That settled it. He'd try and find her as well. For now, he'd start off as a walking pace to warm up his cold muscles before jogging and running. One thing at a time. Which direction though? So many choices...

In the end, Motsudo chose the route that was in front of him when he woke up. Maybe that would lead him to Mother or at least converge their paths for them both. Only time would tell in the end, it seems.~
    Kouga
    Kouga

A

Post by Kouga Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:38 am

Loving This!
    260 Words

It felt like an age had gone by for Kouga. Here he was accompanying this stranger Kunoichi. In the midst of it all, he could feel his awareness being taken from him. Had he somehow become negligent towards his current disposition? Kouga could not allow himself to carry on in the manner that he was. The blue haired wanderer paused for a moment. Having sensed others approaching. He felt he was hardly in the mood for anything else. It was in his best interest to make himself scarce. Should he fail to take heed of the warning signs, then he could become embroiled in some unfortunate incident. The man shook his head while glancing around the area. The land of rain was truly magnificent. Though he preferred it with less rainfall. There were also several rumours which intrigued Kouga. The man made a mental note of it all. At some point in the future, he may well look into it. For now though, he decided on keeping his thoughts a secret. "Oh dear, it seems I must take my leave now. I am certain we will meet again in the future. I have a feeling the person you seek will be along soon enough. As for me, well it would be best if I did not tarry any longer. Sayonara to ya". The man declared while leaving the scene. It was now time for him to traverse another area. Stayin in Amegakure was inadvisable for various reasons. And if anyone knew anything about Kouga, then they would understand his reasoning.

[Exit]  

Kiseki Oikake
    Kiseki Oikake

S

Post by Kiseki Oikake Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:35 pm

Kiseki Oikake
    Trickles of Timely Rain
    [501 Words]

...Huh. The sudden presence of one awake and coming close had caught Kiseki's attention. She'd sensed him -- her beloved son had awoken from slumber, perhaps? Or was he simply lost once more trying to follow her and had only now found the trail that she had moreorless left for him? She paused to turn around and back, a little cant coming as she heard the words of the newly-made friend that she had gained. Unfortunately, however, he was departing from their first meeting. Already? That simply would not do too well at all. She felt the need to stop him, but such would be rude. Perhaps she had been a rude host...The small musings were accompanied by a polite gesture as he readied to take his leave. Well that was rather abrupt...Or was it? Had she been wandering around in her own thoughts to the point that she had become an unfortunate burden upon him? A bit of a scramble of the thoughts did nothing well for dear Kiseki as she directed her usage of her chakra to extracted water away from the pair whilst he remained and creating a sort of barrier from the permanent rain gracing the skies in the meanwhile. She could at least do such as she finally spoke up once more from her mindless endeavors.

"We shall see each other sooner than you would think, sir Kouga.~"

For the planned to follow the man. He seemed quite repressed in his words and actions... Or perhaps he was sick? His case interested her nonetheless, as she hadn't learned nearly enough and the curiosity of the woman was one that often found her in trouble. Thus, rather than step back to pick up her "son" and bring him up to speed, she turned around and balled her hand up along a set of flower petals extracted from some of the flowers upon her person. A small blow of them through the wind backward would be the breadcrumbs for him to continue following. Motsudo would surely catch up to her as she turned back forward and hummed that familiar little tune of her own. She wandered, yet she wandered once more with a strange little purpose. Alternatively... she could simply be called as curious as a cat. Turning onto her heel and humming as she closed her eyes, the strange woman once more let the sound and the move of chakra take her. Wherever she may go, wherever it may go, she was off on a little mission to have her fun...And besides. She was performing her "goal" for the remains of her clan. She was simply taking small detours to learn more about the world around her in the process to ensure that she would be a good leader if she would ever be able to finally bring them back to their former glory.

But really, she wasn't that obsessed with it. All good things came in time.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:08 am