The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
slaughter of the innocence got pay the reaper   EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
slaughter of the innocence got pay the reaper   EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
slaughter of the innocence got pay the reaper   EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
slaughter of the innocence got pay the reaper   EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
slaughter of the innocence got pay the reaper   EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
slaughter of the innocence got pay the reaper   EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
slaughter of the innocence got pay the reaper   EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
slaughter of the innocence got pay the reaper   EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
slaughter of the innocence got pay the reaper   EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

slaughter of the innocence got pay the reaper

momochi_benkei
    momochi_benkei

Anbu
    Chakra Pool : 0

slaughter of the innocence got pay the reaper   Empty slaughter of the innocence got pay the reaper

Post by momochi_benkei Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:42 pm

"The Immortal Reaper of Ame"

"I understand that death is a wish of some relief of many and then end to all"

The Giant of a man was chasing a preteen not sure much for anything the child had done but more on what the child's father did not do that was the issue.  As Momochi would chase and yell at the child  "o please keep on running the joy of slaughtering you in my lord's name will be so much better" he would say to the child to scare them and keep chase making it more joyful. for momochi making him skip after the child licking his lips at the chance to spill this boy blood to send a message to his father but also cause Lord Jashin will enjoy the kill as well.

The tall man that towers over a lot of ninja in the village continue the chase and once the child stopped cause at lakes edge he would close in on the boy and grab the child by the throat. Momochi would mile as he draws with his free hand a kunai and slams pointy end of it hard into the child throat and brain. he would drop child an tower over him as he watches boy bleed out and smirk as he draws katana but leans down so he can whisper in the boys ear first "do not hate me or hate lord Jashin hate your father as he  knew this was going to happen but he sacrificed you to my lord Jashin to save himself from my wrath" he would say before using katana to chop off the boys head.

He would put a note on the kunia stuck in the child's skull then put it in the bag then dispose the rest of body by throwing it into the lake as if it was nothing or hold any importance to him. He would skip and at the door of the crime lord that owns one many illegal booking agencies of the prison fights and hands the armed guard at the door the bag and walks away humming to himself happily. He would stop and pray to lord Jashin in thanks for providing such a nice prey to slaughter and hopes it pleased him.  He would continue to walk around shocking people as he was covered in blood and give those people a big smile which made them back off when they noticed it was him as his rep in underworld has reached rest of the village.

“Stat Info”:

Technique Info:

“Weapon Pouch”:

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:28 pm