The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
Lord Jashin's Blade of Slaughter complete EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
Lord Jashin's Blade of Slaughter complete EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
Lord Jashin's Blade of Slaughter complete EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
Lord Jashin's Blade of Slaughter complete EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
Lord Jashin's Blade of Slaughter complete EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
Lord Jashin's Blade of Slaughter complete EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
Lord Jashin's Blade of Slaughter complete EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
Lord Jashin's Blade of Slaughter complete EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
Lord Jashin's Blade of Slaughter complete EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Lord Jashin's Blade of Slaughter complete

momochi_benkei
    momochi_benkei

Anbu
    Chakra Pool : 0

Lord Jashin's Blade of Slaughter complete Empty Lord Jashin's Blade of Slaughter complete

Post by momochi_benkei Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:25 pm

Name:  Lord Jashin's blade of slaughter
    Type: Sword
    Materials:  blood mixed special metal
    Visual Description:
    Spoiler:

The  blade is a form of a khyber knife variation; the smaller black blade comprises the inner part of the sword and has the handle fixed to it, while the base of the sword is slanted and the blade continues with a section jutting out from the underside as a guard, with a chain attached to it that loops over the top and attaches right before the point of the blade. The blade is made especially for Momochi but other devotes of Lord Jashin.
    Power: 200
    Unique stat: minus fifty life-force which resembles blood the weapon drains from the user which is taken each time weapon is wielded.
    Endurance:800

Ability:

Major Ability: The Chosen avatar of Jashin: Is constantly activate as long as the person meets at least the first requirement. The first is that they have to be blessed by lord Jashin and this cannot be bypassed. In the hands of heretics (no believers), The sword drains one hundred chakra and lifeforce per round. The second is if their god in bokijutsu (kenjutsu) allows him or another follower of lord Jashin to fully use a blade a  substitute for the special requirements for the use of the Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed jutsu and must still must pay chakra cost for the ritual.  The user when holding weapon has black skin and white marking as if jusing the jutsu.

Requirements:  to fully use  bokijutsu god, must know the Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Jutsu

Major Ability: Vampire Of Jashin:  The Vampire Of Jashin, activates upon cutting a victim when the blade cuts or stabs someone the sword drains little life force which resembles blood drained by the sword. The drain happens each time hit hits with the blood it does not matter severity hit it takes. The thirty is added to his own life force and can lead him to possess a massive amount of life force.

Medium Ability:  Murder Gods Sense: As long as the weapon has blood was stolen from another The user gains the ability to locate people with blood within a 137-meter radius with him at the center. The range is omnidirectional and only activates if the blood has taken blood. The Murder God's Sense last three rounds and each time the blade drains the three rounds start over not stack up.

Cost:  24975 Ryo after discount

The Math:

Requirements: Requires at least strength of 200 to wield and if want second ability they must have god in bokijutsu (kenjutsu). Also requires user to have a high life force and be a member of jashinism clan
    Ezekiel Gale
    Ezekiel Gale

S
    Chakra Pool : 0

Lord Jashin's Blade of Slaughter complete Empty Re: Lord Jashin's Blade of Slaughter complete

Post by Ezekiel Gale Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:27 pm

momochi_benkei wrote:Name:  Lord Jashin's blade of slaughter
    Type: Sword
    Materials:  blood mixed special metal
    Visual Description:
    Spoiler:

The  blade is a form of a khyber knife variation; the smaller black blade comprises the inner part of the sword and has the handle fixed to it, while the base of the sword is slanted and the blade continues with a section jutting out from the underside as a guard, with a chain attached to it that loops over the top and attaches right before the point of the blade. The blade is made especially for Momochi but other devotes of Lord Jashin.
    Power: 200
    Unique stat: minus fifty life-force which resembles blood the weapon drains from the user which is taken each time weapon is wielded.
    Endurance:800

Ability:

Major Ability: The Chosen avatar of Jashin: Is constantly activate as long as the person meets at least the first requirement. The first is that they have to be blessed by lord Jashin and this cannot be bypassed. In the hands of heretics (no believers), The sword drains one hundred chakra and lifeforce per round. The second is if their god in bokijutsu (kenjutsu) allows him or another follower of lord Jashin to fully use a blade a  substitute for the special requirements for the use of the Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed jutsu and must still must pay chakra cost for the ritual.  The user when holding weapon has black skin and white marking as if jusing the jutsu.

Requirements:  to fully use  bokijutsu god, must know the Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Jutsu

Major Ability: Vampire Of Jashin:  The Vampire Of Jashin, activates upon cutting a victim when the blade cuts or stabs someone the sword drains little life force which resembles blood drained by the sword. The drain happens each time hit hits with the blood it does not matter severity hit it takes. The thirty is added to his own life force and can lead him to possess a massive amount of life force.

Medium Ability:  Murder Gods Sense: As long as the weapon has blood was stolen from another The user gains the ability to locate people with blood within a 137-meter radius with him at the center. The range is omnidirectional and only activates if the blood has taken blood. The Murder God's Sense last three rounds and each time the blade drains the three rounds start over not stack up.

Cost:  24975 Ryo after discount

The Math:

Requirements: Requires at least strength of 200 to wield and if want second ability they must have god in bokijutsu (kenjutsu). Also requires user to have a high life force and be a member of jashinism clan

Alrighty, I will be looking over your weapon tonight. Aside from the hard to read description, I have a couple of things that need to be clarified.

Major Ability: It kind of seems like your are trying to get two abilities for one here. 1) Being that non-believers have a LF and Chakra Drain if they try to use the blade. 2) The bypassing of the standing still and symbol drawing part of the Curse Technique of your "clan." Which I would like to see a chakra cost or LF cost because of that bypassing.

Second Major Ability: Not too bad, I do not know if we allow permanent boosts to your LF after taking them, but I will definitely ask the other staffs. I would like to see an exchange of some sort, like if you are taking LF you need to spend some Chakra for the ability to work. Major abilities need to have at least a 20 Chakra usage.

Medium Ability: Same as the above abilities, I would like to see a chakra cost that is equal to 15 or higher. The max boost allowed for Medium abilities is +75. So I would like to see the 137 drop to 75 (which can be stacked with Sensory if bought)

That is all! Once you make the edits, I will be back for final evaluation.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 am