The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
The Unwanted [NK,IO,Noet] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
The Unwanted [NK,IO,Noet] EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
The Unwanted [NK,IO,Noet] EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
The Unwanted [NK,IO,Noet] EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
The Unwanted [NK,IO,Noet] EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
The Unwanted [NK,IO,Noet] EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
The Unwanted [NK,IO,Noet] EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
The Unwanted [NK,IO,Noet] EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
The Unwanted [NK,IO,Noet] EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

The Unwanted [NK,IO,Noet]

Kozai
    Kozai

D
    Chakra Pool : 0

The Unwanted [NK,IO,Noet] Empty The Unwanted [NK,IO,Noet]

Post by Kozai Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:36 am

[For Noet:

Mission Name: The Unwanted
    Type: Experiment
    Client: Amegakure prison system.
    Exp/Ryo Reward: 1800 ryo and 400 exp
    Mission Description: The manager of the prison system has reported that after a mysterious absence of a few minutes, a huge portion of the death row inmates returned to the main portion of the prison with animal-like qualities seamlessly integrated into them that they definitely didn't have before.
    While some of the (rather confused) prisoners went voluntarily back to their prison cells, a small group of unruly strong inmates have holed up in the cafeteria. Take them down (lethally, if you must) and discover the source behind these bizarre mutations.
    Leader of the gang is the equivalent of an A-rank shinobi.
    Additional Information:
    Eligible Members: Amegakure shinobi of the appropriate rank.]

~48 hours before present time~
    Jiiko was sitting hunched-up in the corner of her cell, considering her mistakes in life. At the ripe young age of sixteen, she was on the death row for "murder during a hostage situation", or some bullshit like that. What the galaxy-brain folks on the outside didn't seem to get was that it was an accident. She really hadn't meant to put the knife where she did... although she supposed her clumsiness was her fault one way or the other. Whatever. Here she was, only three weeks away from the end of her short life, having no idea how to make the most of what was left to her.
    The girl was a little tall and bony for her age, with a sort of dirty gray hair that went down to just above her shoulders. Not bad, for a street rat. Her hair used to be a lot longer, until they chopped most of it off when she got here. They didn't treat her bad... at least she got three square meals a day. Still, the afterlife was less than a month away and there wasn't anything she could do about it.
    It was at that point the door banged open. Jiiko scrambed to her feet. ANOTHER surprise inspection? She didn't really have anything to hide, but the random searches still made her nervous. However, these didn't look like the normal guards. Shinobi with masks pulled her from the room and marched her down some corridors she'd never seen before. Well, that was kinda expected. Jiiko basically never left her cell one way or the other, naturally. Still, she grumbled mentally, they coulda let her keep her slippers. The metal floor of the prison was almost icy cold against her feet as they went along.
    They threw her into a dimly lit room and closed the door behind her, locking it. Well, now she was alone in a new cell.... or maybe not. As she stood up, she noticed this room was a lot bigger than she had first thought. The walls of the room were full of tanks, containing all kinds of sleeping animals from insects, to birds, to mammals, to reptiles. It was like a sedated zoo, she thought, subconsciously backing up to get a wall solidly behind her. Old habits die hard.
    "Prisoner 1193, you are now D-class personnel D-1193. Congratu-fucking-lations." A rather sarcastic, girly voice came from somewhere in the room, though no matter how frantically she turned, the girl couldn't quite determine exactly where. "D-1193, what's your favorite animal?"
    "Uh..." The voice interrupted her.
    "Northwestern timberwolf, you say? An excellent choice. Suits your hair color, too. Good, that saves me a lot of trouble."
    Jiiko felt something weird creep up her body, and looked down to find a silvery metallic ooze creeping up her body. Yuck! She tried to scrape it off, but it was too sticky and much too tenacious. Over in one of the tanks, she saw a gray wolf being covered with the slime as well.
    "Mmmmmk, I think I have everything." The voice continued on, with a hint of glee in its childish voice. Jiiko hated that voice. "D-1193, prepare for integration, I guess."
    The slime contracted. Jiiko screamed.

~36 hours before present time~
    The wolf-eared girl woke up in the main commons area of the prison. She blinked groggily, looking around her. There was the persistent blaring of an alarm, signalling a containment breach, and the flashing of red lights everywhere. The girl started to panic. Who was she? What was she doing outside of her cell? What was she doing away from her pack? The girl pressed her hand against her head. Those two thoughts didn't belong together at all. She began to drag herself toward the area where she thought her cell was. While she could no longer tell which one was hers by sight, her sense of smell told her that her own odor was most concentrated in one particular room. Dragging herself in, she sat down in a corner and curled up. Outside, she could hear a group of loud, rowdy prisoners setting up something in the cafeteria, but she didn't care.
    And imagine, she thought having 3 weeks left was the worst that could happen.

~Present Time~
    Kozai stood up, dusting off her hands as the staff led the last integrated man out of her temporary base of operations.
    "All right, I think that's the last of them. Send word to Lord Hokage about this. Make it in the form of a distress signal. Include details about the current containment breach, and about the prisoners amassed in the cafeteria, but don't mention the integration process. Oh, and not a word about me, or you'll be joining the prisoners. I still have plenty of juice left." And just like that, her plan to measure various qualities was set up and ready to go.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:15 pm