The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza) EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza) EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza) EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza) EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza) EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza) EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza) EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza) EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza)

Asuka Uzumaki
    Asuka Uzumaki

Wind Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 642

Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza) Empty Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza)

Post by Asuka Uzumaki Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:10 am

Mission Name: Teacher finds a student Or student finds a teacher
    Type: PC
    Client: Daimyo
    Exp/Ryo Reward: 600 Ryo & 150 Exp
    Mission Description: As a student or sensei, find yourself a teacher or training partner. Everyone can learn something new. This goes for both the sensei and the teacher. The parties involved doesn't need to begin training right away.
    Additional Information:
    Eligible Members: Hana Shinobi

Asuka had watched the duration of the spar, and now that it had ended he waited for the Uchiha to recover before he spoke with him. The other man had a lot of potential- but he was stuck at such a low rank and low level of power. With proper teaching, Asuka felt Izanagi could become a shinobi to be proud of. And Asuka was prepared to offer that teaching. It was not as if he hadn't trained genin and chuunin before, but those were always teams, meant to work together. They figured much of it out with help from each other. Here was a single student who needed training.

Was Asuka cut out to do this task? He wasn't sure. Taking an individual student was something he hadn't seen himself doing until now. Provided Izanagi accepted, they'd both be learning quite a bit from each other, or so he suspected. It was a unique situation to the both of them, he mused to himself as he approached the taller man. "Would you mind speaking privately for a moment? I have something I need to speak to you about." He said quietly, ready to grab the other by the wrist and lead him out of earshot of the Senju he'd just fought.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

Lightning Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 1000

Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza) Empty Re: Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza)

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:40 pm

Izanagi was now on the road to recovery. The man was beaten up pretty bad and was man handled much to his frustration. But with every beating a Uchiha takes, the stronger they tend to return. Would this prove to be the case with Izanagi too? The man took note of the kage approaching his position. But just before they could even begin to exchange words. The Uchiha felt a change in his own self. One that wasn't yet on show, but could be soon enough. "You wouldn't happen to have any medical skills would ya? As you can see I'm pretty banged right now". He stated followed by a wince. There wasn't a lot of time for messing around now. Izanagi needed to do something about the current state of affairs. He was now desperate for power and fast. Besides, he needed to set up another spar with that Senju. The man got him good, but next time he hopes it will be different. It must be different. His pride as a Uchiha was hurt and his only hope now was to defeat that Senju. This is now a matter of when, he was far too determined to deviate. All he could do now was await the Hanakage's response.
    Asuka Uzumaki
    Asuka Uzumaki

S

Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza) Empty Re: Learning is not limited to only the student... (Iza)

Post by Asuka Uzumaki Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:58 pm

"I wouldn't be alive today if I didn't have some kind of medical skills." Asuka said quietly, beckoning the other closer so that he could heal his more minor wounds proper. If the other moved closer, Asuka would gather the chakra to his fingertips in a brilliant white sphere, moving it to the nearest wounds and hovering it there. If Izanagi stayed still, his cuts and bruises would slowly heal over as Asuka moved the chakra sphere over each of them. He started with the arms, silent and efficient in his movements. It was clear that he was well trained, from the way it only took a few seconds to seal each small cut or scrape he found. Larger wounds would knit more slowly, forcing Asuka to remain in contact with certain areas longer than others. Luckily, he didn't seem to see anything that would need surgery, or a cast. By the time he finished, he straightened up, silver eyes serious and his expression carefully neutral.

"You went farther than necessary to prove your point. You did well, considering the differences in both power and skill. However, from my observations, you'll need a great deal of training yet. Which is where my offer comes in. I would like to train you personally, if you'll have me." He eventually said, brushing a pale strand of hair from his face and looking directly at the taller Shinobi. Asuka was dead serious, his posture and expression only furthur confirming that fact. He wanted to make this inexperienced Uchiha a shinobi to be feared in his own right.

Jutsu Used:
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:30 pm

"Well that's a relief". Thought Izanagi while awaiting his treatment. The Hanakage was quite different compared to the Senju. Their leader appeared more relaxed, carrying a sense of warmth. Not to mention seemingly in control. The differences between the two was noted. Izanagi pondered about his next move. Wondering what will transpire in the future for him. The Uchiha hurried himself in Asuka's direction. It was obvious what was the transpire next. Izanagi observed closely in an attempt to discern Asuka's intentions. Once Izanagi was positioned properly, Asuka went to work. The healing process began with the kage gathering chakra in order to apply it to fledgling's wounds.

It felt great and oh what a relief it was. The pain was gone for the most part, but his pride remained dented. Izanagi exhaled and bowed his head ever so slightly at his kage. He was grateful for the man's help. The Uchiha's ears perked up, curiosity grabbed hold of him. Asuka's words soon forced him to make a decision on his current state of affairs. How crazy it was too. "Amazing. I learned a lot during that little spar. And while I hate to lose, the unexpected nature of it all was a lesson learned. I was expecting a light spar, throwing some fists and use some low level techniques. He surprised me, caught me off guard. I suppose we're lucky to even have him as part of this village.

With that said, I know I'm nowhere the level that I need to be. It's also for this reason that I will accept you as my sensei. I will have to be a bit forward here and ask to test myself against you first. For us Uchiha, our strength increases in battle situations. A bit strange, but that's just the way it is".
    His words trailed off while looking over at Asuka. The Uchiha was also dead serious about his intentions. He wanted to spar against his kage. Izanagi felt that the man didn't get to see his true capabilities. After all, that blasted Senju went a little overboard. Izanagi was certain he would look back on this one day with a smile.
    Asuka Uzumaki
    Asuka Uzumaki

S

Post by Asuka Uzumaki Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:58 pm

"I can agree to that condition, as much as I dislike directly fighting. However, I will not fight you until you are completely recovered. I may have healed your bodily Injuries, but your chakra must be fairly depleted after that fight. The only other option I see is sparring using Taijutsu only, which I heavily doubt is fair even now. You must be tired, no?" He said, a straightforward tone to his voice. He wasn't beating around the bush with this, either. He would spar with the Uchiha when both were at their best, it was only fair. He wasn't in the habit of beating lower ranked shinobi when they weren't at full strength. Nor did he want to have the other suffer another defeat the same evening and mere minutes after the overwhelming victory of the Senju man.

"In the morning. The light will be much better for sparring, and you will feel much better then. However, if you insist on doing this now, I can finish treating your Injuries, though not your chakra, in a less conventional way." Asuka said quietly, grasping the edge of the large sleeves of his kimono. He was offering the Uchiha a heal bite, a lesser-known power of the Uzumaki that could bring somebody back from the brink of death if enough chakra was used. He kept his words vague, unsure of the knowledge the Uchiha man might have on the subject of the heal bite. Personally, Asuka only used it in extreme situations, or if it was an important matter such as this.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:20 pm

The words brought forth by Asuka were those of a wise man. Izanagi contemplated those words carefully. And after some time, he decided to follow his instincts. He simply could not retire for the evening without pushing himself. Many will ask why was it so important to do this. The truth is, only a few could possibly comprehend it. "With respects, Lord Kage". He uttered while giving Asuka his full attention. While a man both in age and maturity, he was still a fledgling when it comes to battle. He could no longer justify lagging behind, for his pride as a Uchiha would not allow it. "My chakra was hardly affected during that spar. I spent most of the time trapped and restricted. In fact, I only used one jutsu. I feel my chakra is just fine. With that said I would prefer if we did this now. I would rather use tomorrow to rest. And today to push further and test my own limits".

Izanagi spoke with conviction while looking at his kage. The Uchiha was determined and head strong, willing to push through the pain barriers. Besides, how could he possibly know his limits without pushing himself? Izanagi noticed a change in his own self, enough to possibly surprise Asuka. Only time will tell if Asuka sama will take him up on his offer. Some could easily say that Izanagi was being naive. Asuka may also be correct about his feelings on the situation. "who knows eh? I will probably need your medical skills after this. Some of us like learning the hard way".

The Uchiha stated with a smile on his face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:13 pm