The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
Enter EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
Enter EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
Enter EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
Enter EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
Enter EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
Enter EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
Enter EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
Enter EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
Enter EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Enter

Adam Aburame
    Adam Aburame

Earth Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 430

Enter Empty Enter

Post by Adam Aburame Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:45 am

"Do not make me repeat myself."

Mission Data:

Today isn't like any other day in fact it could be seen as something much more. The bird sing, and approaching shinobi move through out the dense forest. Adam had reach out using his sense to detect any chakra signature within the area. Should they be any he would feel them, and know they were within range. But as of now he didn't feel anyone close other then himself. His sensing abilities allow him to sense up to 300 meters from his current location. Such a remarkable trait, and ability even at this level it was but it was abilities that sense even higher levels then this. At this time the it was just him outside the border at the 700 meter mark away from the village. About 200 meters away from the 500 meters lake he didn't want to cross right away.

It didn't take long for him  to arrive as he continue to move forward Adam talk himself he was somewhat mumbling.  His voice was somewhat unclear, but he knew what he wanted to say ,"It... hard to find go..od shinobi they just up, and left during the night. Well fuck sake I will crave each of there eyes out later on." There was a brief pause as he continue forward moving at speed of 50 or lower. This was just to paste himself as they didn't want to tire out before anything really happen.

Finally reaching  600 meters mark away from Amegakure  Adam had arrive. He had begin by releasing the first large scroll , and out came another him. He didn't need to give instruction to himself because they both think a like but he took the time to just in case. Which didn't take him long to do . Simply telling him to head toward the villages, and handle the mission.  Just to make sure everything was going to be okay he had send a letter by bird to let the officials of the village prepare for his arrival. Adam conceal himself within the dense forest, and hide his chakra signature.  The messenger bird was release once the Yukikage left for the village. It happen as soon as they reach the 600 meter mark away from the village.

The letter had read

"Greeting,

On behalf of Damiyo, and  I the Yukikage I extend a welcome. I have travel far to meet the leader of Amegakure in hopes of peaceful alliance. The journey here was hard, and I will appreciate shelter, food, and peaceful atmosphere while we talk. I do apologize for the short notice , and crossing your borders without letting you know. But the current situation requires that I did this in the most speedy manner. I look forward to meeting you.

!!This meeting is up most importance!!"

From Adam.

Yukikage was sent ahead as the main detachment. Along with him accompany 1 large scroll one had been use earlier, and  had already been unseal so the empty one was left for Adam to keep.  The Yukikage had used  tall tree as mean to transport at high speed above the ground. He was just above 30 meter high in the tree as he reach the 500 meter marks  he halted his movement, and drop down to the forest floor in cautioned manner  being sure not to harm himself by using the tree climbing technique to descend.

Should anyone enter his sensing he would know if they was within his limit should anyone do he would unseal the scroll, and cause unique clouds to form, and release rain throughout the area.

Then once again he continue forward moving at basic speeds if no one haven't came within his sensing range. The speed he had move was just 50 so anyone who was fast enough could keep up, and he was ready for anything. As soon as touch the ground the release of the large scroll was  already  done prior to his landing only if previous clause wasn't trigger. The jutsu causing unique cloud to form in the sky at great speeds, and then rain begin to fall down for anyone within 300 meter range. The Yukikage  had halted his movement once he had move another 30 meters forward if some did infact enter his radar range he would jump down to forest floor to await there arrival.

Now Adam was safely out of reach but the Yukikage, and whomever else near wasn't so they will suffer the effects of the rain shouldn't be able to withstand it effects. All Yukikage did now was wait to be greeted by the Amegakure officials should they not come then the next step would be done.

The Yukikage had his guard up the morning sky was lit up by the rising sun it was 8 am in the morning. It was fairly cloudy so no one though about strange rain that happen there was large dense forest area that surround the lake now unique rain fall down along the forest floor, and lake. Letting out a sigh the Yukikage awaited, and prepare himself for outcome of these events to unfold.

His attire consist of a grotesque caricature of a Victorian gentleman with a round figure. He has gray skin and currently dresses in a large coat that clover his clothing, and Yukikage hat, with an enormous grin that remains fixed even when he is speaking and eating, and his eyes are permanently hidden behind a pair of pince-nez spectacles.

“Info”:

Technique Info:

“Weapon Pouch”:

Noet
    Noet

Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0

Enter Empty Re: Enter

Post by Noet Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:37 pm

Rising with the waking earth,  a pair of Blue Jays within the forest intertwined with one another mid flight making their way to the treetops where they settled on a branch among many that looked upon the surrounding area, their song continued as they did and its melody was able to carry further into the area once up higher. Pleasant as it may be, it was a warning to the other wildlife in the area of foreign humans within their lands. The Jays song came to a ritard at the end of its first movement, then off in the distance it was continued by a flock of crows thirty meters out that immediately took flight. The Blue Jay's swooped below the treetops trailing at a distance of ten meters in all directions just overhead of the odd looking foreigner, creatures of the forest all poked their heads out surveying his actions along with their avian friends before returning to their families. The warning was issued and the crows were off to deliver the message, their destination: Amegakure no Sato.

For the most part the village slept at these hours, but for the ordinary working class citizen starting early meant not staying late and with the rain delays that the Hidden Rain Village was prone to these hours were essential, thus the crust was dug from their eyes from a recovering nights sleep and they went about their jobs. Much the same could be said about the Amekage although his natural alarm clock awoke him before the rising sun, by eight in the morning he was already at the construction site for the addition to the village's Communication Center to its Sensory Division as part of his "First Year" plan. Doing away with a public display of military meant updating its methods and means of protection for its citizens, apart of his campaign before his appointment was committed to this and Nōet would see it through even if it meant a hands on approach.

Among the men carrying plywood off the backs of horse drawn wagons was Nōet standing out and above the rest, typical attire of charcoal grey pants with a black v-neck tshirt and olive green military vest. Not necessarily the right fit for the gig, but he knew the risk and at the least had steel toed boots as some form of protection. His crown untouched by safety headwear which allowed his dreads to remain in its normal fashion tied behind his head and framing hits face, their natural flow swinging in and out of his vision as he marched with the others to where the plywood would be installed. By this time the crows would have crossed the lake entering by air into the inner village limits, with no kage tower to report to the murder resorted to squawking while riding airwaves in a circular pattern chasing after one another until their cries were heard.

Shadows of the crows overhead cast upon the village creating a light phenomenon that gathered attention all across the inner borders. "Huh? Damn birds!" A construction worker said first gaining notice of the noise then the actual birds before shaking a fist angrily up toward their direction. The man's words riling a few of the others bringing the flow of their work increasingly slower, Nōet being lost in thought almost trampled over an on looker. Apologies were issued before questions issued as to what was going on. "Some jerk is ticked off at the crows. So ya know what he does? Starts hurling rocks at the damn things like that'll do something! I tell ya what, let one of dem rocks hit me and these hands will be rated e for everyone the steps to me. I came to work, not this foolishness." Nōet smirked placing a hand on the man's shoulder, he took a liking to the man's ideology and let it be known before assuring him things would be handled.

"Cut the shit, it is way to early for that noise!" He spoke out again actually putting his plywood down to replace it with a few tennis ball sized rocks, a quick windup put the force of the man's weight into launching it at the birds. A miss, it zoomed past the murder but they remained in formation and continued to talk their talk. Nōet weaved through the workers finally catching eyesight of the scene and immediately his blood began to boil and he acted with haste dropping the plywood from his shoulders. His speed saw to it that before they crashed to the floor which drew everyone's attention he was before the angry worker stringing him up off the ground by his wrist, rock still in hand. The Amekage's grip tightened and the man's screams of pain centered attention on him once again, many baffled by a first hand account of their village leaders feats. "If you value your limb, your job, and even your residency within these village borders then you will show respect to the animal life that you coexist with." Nōet said speaking between clenched teeth upon bringing the man to his own eye level, the fear instilled in him was accompanied by seeing something inhuman in his leader's eyes causing the rock to drop prompting his release and what looked like a scurry for his life as he left the construction site.

"That goes for each and every one of you. Like you, they have an inherent need to protect what is theirs and in this case it is your village of Amagekaure no Sato. Think on my words before you conjure the thought to harm another animal under my term. I will know… Nōet took a deep breath in hopes of centering himself, but it was of no use, the message from the crows was still lingering in his mind and needed to be attended to. Amegakure no Sato was not slated for visitation on this day, Nōet was sure of this having not signed off on any official paperwork in the past week, thus whoever lay in the village's surrounding areas could only be seen as a threat to its people. Or so was his way of thinking. After returning the call of the crows the Amekage took off at full speed hopping from building to building with care to their structure toward the direction pointed out by the birds, after receiving the call their new arrow shaped formation indicated from whence they came.

Back in the forest, the Blue Jay's stealth pursuit of the foreign man should have gone on unhindered up until his moment of rest, they continued to survey his actions and even was given some insight into what was to come next as he spoke with his duplicate. One of the two birds offered themselves as messenger and flew closer interacting with the men before receiving their message and being on its way toward the Amekage. The lone blue jay continued surveillance up until the point of the rain that came from the scroll, it was not suited for flight under these conditions and was forced into the shelter of a tree hollow. A look of worry overcame the bird's eyes as it looked out through the rain hoping for safe passage for its mate.

"Ori… Hopefully you've made the edits we discussed a few days ago. Now would be a good time for a test run. I'm headed to the west side border, are you sure there's nothing being picked up by the Sensory Barrier?"

"Of course, silly boy!!! Like I'd miss a convo with you and of course I made the edits, what do you think I am incompetent? Well I guess not since you did higher me among the hundreds that were laid off! See you are the best kage ever!"

"ORI, this is serious!" Nōet said with a bit of a beastly growl as his journey continued, the lake's edge could be seen just up ahead and by now half of his speed had been cut back to so that he was ensured a dry stop before venturing into what could be polluted waters. "Ugh! Well duh!?! I would have alerted you before the murder of crows were half way across the lake! Hmph, murder? Funny name for a group of bir-" The Amekage cut the transmission mid way through Ori's sentence with the touch of his finger to his headband after coming to a skidding halt along the banks spongy soil ten meters from the water's edge, the sight of the cloud before him attempted to cloud his judgment, but another second was spent analyzing the situation and several things came to mind. A spec of blue and beige could be seen headed toward the village by air, presumably a bird carrying a parcel much too big for its size. A porpoise humanoid figure traveled along the lake's surface, no doubt apart of the group responsible for the warning and they were not empty handed. Lastly, the cloud neither centered nor followed the person crossing the lake, thus where there was one there was many and Nōet was not to be made a fool of.

With his eyes closed chakra was drawn inward being focused on the mind's eye wherein a greater picture of the outside world was painted by the addition to his sensory skills. The bird, just one hundred and fifty meters from the lake's edge with its accompanist traveling maybe fifteen meters behind, obviously to ensure its arrival while announcing his own. Nōet could see in greater detail the man headed his way, the ominous smile did not sit well with him and by his choice of attire definitely a foreigner. The Mind's Eye of the Kagura left little to guesswork and the imagination if one's skills were polished as was the Amekage's, thus when another signature at the heart of the rain cloud on the other side of the lake's edge occurred he knew he was right in trusting his gut. What brought further worry to mind was that the one headed his way and the one waiting in hiding within the rain, whether the technique cast was for concealment purposes or other his presence was known and the Amekage knew that this was probably the version of the man he should be talking to his.

Shifting back to the individual coming across the lake, Nōet tracked him until the twenty meter mark where his eyes were open and fixed on his newest arrival. The blue jay nestled within the Amekage's dreads atop his head, the letter being delivered before a mass of chirping escaped the little bird, in between his internal monologue reviewed the letter as his ears picked up on the main points of everything it saw up until now. Nōet stroked the small creature ensuring it and its mate's safety before putting the letter within his vests inner pockets along side his free ninja tools and scrolls. A kunai was withdrawn and remained clutched in his right hand, out of sight and out of mind a mark was left charred into the iron by the intensity of the user's chakra and passion to protect his hard work and accomplishments.

"Amegakure no Sato extends its welcome, but thirty meters from landfall, that's more than far enough…" Noet's naturally deep tone was projected well across the lake as he spoke, the microphone of his headset radio able to allow it to project out further from speakers across the village stemming from the Communication Center. "Your jutsu… It may serve beneficial toward your purpose, whatever it may be, but the same can not be said for the wildlife whose natural sensing mechanisms did not forecast rain at such an hour in the morning. If you wish to meet with the Amekage let yourself know that that technique must come to an end and in person we may talk. Another step toward my village and I'll speak with the man myself." Nōet spoke merely assumptions about the person across the lake from him, but no sense of wavering could be found in his pitch.

Stat Breakdown:
    Shinobi Tools:
    Jutsu Used:
    Adam Aburame
    Adam Aburame

S

Post by Adam Aburame Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:49 pm

Mission Data:

Pushing up the pair of pince-nez spectacles along his eyes the Yukikage adjusted his position. As he took a deep breath sucking in the oxygen within the area as the rain drip down his clothes. The moderation in which the rain drop was fairly decent, and it welcome by the forest life. What effects it hold to the natural life didn't matter to the Yukikage because he didn't value them as much as Amekage. There was a brief pause as he carefully look around the lake. He had stood along the water surface at the 470 meter mark he was greeted by calm water of the lake it vast size made it natural barrier for anywho whom would want to come to the village or visit.

Motion his left hand upward as he rub his chin he took note of the weather as he prepare his mind mentally for the exchange of information what will take place soon. After he rub his chin he return his hand back to his side. What to expect from this meeting? What would happen? The mind of the clone dance, and all the possibilities was listed. It was as if his third eye was open to everything that could happen. His train of though was interrupt by the boom voice of the unknown entity.

Still within his right hand he hold the large scroll in the up right position the Yukikage begin to mumble a tune. He said,"Bit on the track like a dog (grrr)
    I'ma foam from my mouth like I'm having a seizure
    They ain't never pick up when I call (fuck em)
    When they call my phone back I decline, I don't need them
    I never put trust in my dog (never)
    When I'm working, go hard, I don't wanna see him
    Hundred bands, I'ma look like a Beatle
    Lemon squeeze on the back of the nina
    Run it up, Run it up
    I got a money fever
    Tell me, is your mind made up?
    I'm not a normal creature
    Plenty nights we stayed up, I'ma misformer breather
    Plus I got my mind made up
    My logic conformed the people."

He took note of the voice demands simply because it was loud, and not welcoming. Shifting his left leg one step forward then suddenly the rain within the area came to a sudden halt by the command or the user whom simply cut the link between the jutsu, and himself. Letting out a sigh he didn't have no way to reply to the voice. From what he gather the voice is asking to speak to with him. Nodding his head in approval he waited to be invite by the voice upon his opening invitation upon being invited the clone would move toward the village in moderate speed no more then 30.

He would halted his paste forward once he within 20 meters of the person in question. Should he not be invite he would hang back, and awaited for the person in question to come to him. He simply hold his position at the 470 meter mark along the calm water surface.

The real Adam was safety hidden at the 600 meter mark though his masking abilites he had though would keep him hidden. In fact it was the complete opposite as it didn't he wasn't aware of this development but he was no fool. After all he knew there was capable shinobi whom could smell him out from a far. Letting out a sigh he consider the possibility. He decide finally when his clone cut off the connection with the connection between the Mist Rain Technique that either the clone met someone or something else happen.

Just to be on the save safe he conclude it won't be nothing to just be on the safe side so simply unmasking his chakra signature then simply the begin to fall down onto the ground or surface then begin to spread throughout the forest within the 200 meter range. Make no mistake they didn't all come out Adam body in large cluster but simple counts of 6 until 50 came out. The kikaichū was within the 200 meter of the user, and safely tuck itself within the ground or surface of the area.

They were task with scouting the area for the user after all he needs to known whom is near him, and all that jazz. This may trick the Amekage senses or whomever else had great sensing abilities. But it didn't matter because they had a purpose that will be use soon if need be.

“Info”:

Technique Info:

“Weapon Pouch”:

Noet
    Noet

Kage

Post by Noet Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:42 pm

Within the forest, the lone blue jay stayed protected from the downfall of the artificial rain and remained outside of the foreign man's five senses within the tree hollow which was at a distance of about fifteen meters from where he had last been spotted at. The current conditions did not favor flight for the small bird, but after some time the storm clouds ran dry and the morning sky became as clear as it was forecasted to be. With a big stretch of its cream chest and an unruffling of its feathers the blue jay took flight once again, as it did the bird's song continued amongst the low buzzing starting to fill the air. Like the man, who the little bird had finally caught sight of again, the buzzing was foreign and five meters before it was about to perch on a branch it found a mass of insects. There was nowhere to truly land below and with their wide scale scattering the horde would eventually overcome even the treetops, thus it was forced to fly twenty meters above the tree line before making a beeline pattern toward the scene at the lake. Its mate the only driving force behind its will, their reunion was a chance of fate, but still it flew on…

With the end of his declaration the connection between the village speaker system and the mic of his headset radio was disconnected leaving the Amekage with only a relay between himself and the Communication Center. Nōet eyes went skyward and he made note of the cloud's dispersion signaling the end of the technique, but the Yukikage's deceit was still evident by the presence of the same chakra signature stemming from deeper within the forest. Despite his eye's being open and no longer tracking the foreigners presence in there, Nōet's sensory talents still remained sharp and kept up with the man's chakra signature which he now saw beginning to spread out from him. Detail as to how much would come at a much closer point, The Amekage's mind was on the safety of his people and at this point he was down three to zero in a showcase of his techniques, but why? Defense? Precautions? Nōet couldn't put his finger on it seeing as his order was clear and to the point, he was forced to keep his people in mind.

The letter, which was still within his weaponless hand, was turned over and Nōet began speaking instructions to the bird in its native language of chirping stroking its head with the fingertips of his freehand and leaving his seal. Nothing but nods were given in confirmation before it locked on to the Yukikage's position. A quick flip of his kunai to the backhand position turned it around giving his index finger freedom of movement to reply to the man's letter, chakra concentrated to Nōet's finger tip etched the following into the paper before sending it off with his official seal:

Yukikage,

Once again, Amegakure no Sato extends its welcome to both you and your Daimyo. It is with our deepest regret to inform you that due to the current state of the village we will be unable to honor your sudden request of shelter within our village borders. Admittedly this strains the relationship attempting to be forged, but Yukigakure's affiliation with the Ootsutsuki clan has placed a blemish on your name that forces me as Amekage to act with caution.

An alliance with Hi no Yuki on a national spectrum requires that I first confer with my own Daimyo. At the moment he is away on a diplomatic mission away from the village and the lands, he is expected to return two weeks from now, but I can have a letter intercept him before his return. It will contain the information of the current situation. Knowing him, my Daimyo will come in person so as to not waste any further time.

Again, we offer our deepest regrets for being able to honor your request and expedite is process, but with the current standings of the village Amegakure no Sato must decline until further notice.

With warm regards to your Daimyo upon receiving this,

~ Amekage ~
    ~ Nōet Hagoromo ~

Many things could be inferred by the message, the Amekage's stubbornness and unwilling to bend nature of the most evident. Hopefully as the businessman that he was willing to invest in the longevity  of his possessions and investments. The Ootsutsuki's name was stained in blood and all of humanity knew of it, human historians have it written in record how these space beings nearly wiped out the Shinsei clan. Their return to Earth had been marked by a reign of power and terror, Nōet's lack of a preference for human's put him in an odd position of which the magnitude of the situation forced his current actions until more could be discovered of the clan's intentions and what that may mean for what was in his possession, thus his official seal.

By this time If all had went well, the blue jay would have been able to deliver the letter overhead at a distance of twenty meters, the parcel caught in gravity and twirling down to the Yukkage. Upon its relief of duty, as previously discussed, the Blue Jay began to head off into the forest, but was caught off guard at the sight of its mate hurriedly heading in their direction. The two would intertwine for a brief moment, communicating in their native language, before heading back toward the Amekage. The sight of not one but two blue jays heading back toward his way brought both joy and suspicion to mind, thus as an act of good faith Nōet disarmed himself. With a flick of the wrist the kunai that rested in his palms had been released from his grip being sent down into the spongy soft soil of the bank's edge. Then with a swing of his dreads, his arms were spread wide in T-Form showing his position of peace and as a means of nonverbal communication alerting the birds of a place upon which they could perch since both were not going to fit upon his crown.  

Stat  Breakdown:

Jutsu Used:
    Adam Aburame
    Adam Aburame

S

Post by Adam Aburame Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:22 am

Mission Data:

So much was going through the clone head to be frank anything could happen. The chills of air could be felt as the morning frost begin to melt away. It was still early morning so things couldn't be any better the time in what they had already waited to see the Kage was already enough. Not to mention the lengthy travel was enough to annoy even the fastest shinobi because time was waste, and that not something the Yukikage take lightly.

I guess you can say the Amekage was on thin ice not because he didn't greet him but because he waste this sage like man time something he consider valuable. Reflecting back at the notes of the events that already taken place he had deem this pointless attempt to reach out to the kage an waste of his time. As he thought light blue jay flew into the air, and heading in the direction of Yukikage letting out a sigh he waited for the bird to land. He had already out stretch his free hand for the bird to land safety into his palm. Once it landed he had frown as he grab the letter off the bird temporary allowing his large scroll to descend toward the water for brief second before recovering it as he grab the slip of paper.

He had no choice but to allow the bird free so he can read the slip of paper that the bird hold.
    From what he can see the letter came from the Kage of the village letting out a sigh. He begin to read it only to frown in disapproval grunt as he chuck the paper into the water he still continue to maintain his water technique so he won't fall into the water.

Letting out a sigh of disapproval he quickly explode by releasing the clone technique , and clone explosion jutsu everything within 12 meters died that include the blue jay whom was release just moments after the the clone skim the letter.

The result was the bird dying in gruesome way it was act of angry due to the foolish kage bullshit excuses. All the knowledge the clone had was transferred back to the real Adam. Letting out a sigh the real Adam perfom the Tiger seal before moving at speed that far exceed the eyes of many, and teleporting out the area quickly. He would use this jutsu to put the distance between them, and the village. He had travel about 300 meters using Shunshin from his current location. As he attempt to leave he couldn't help to feel disappoint at what had happen but he did complete his mission he was sure that the kage will pay for wasting his time. Adam only seeks to pull back, and return to his village to handle other important matters. After he had complete the shunshin technique he quickly continue to move forward at his max speed heading home.

While he did in fact use shunshin it was used in a method or such a way that wouldn't cause him to harm himself so such things as running into stuff or thing near him that could harm him he was sure to avoid them after all he wasn't such a fool.

{Exit}

“Info”:

Technique Info:

“Weapon Pouch”:

Noet
    Noet

Kage

Post by Noet Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:11 pm

It was unfortunate that nothing on the Yukikage's journey had gone quite as expected, even now with his finger outstretched awaiting the blue jay to perch upon it delivering the message from the Amekage he was to be left in disappointment as it continued the delivery to its completion at its original twenty meter altitude. What could be expected when value was not placed on other person's time? Time was of the essence in the life of any kage, why the few Nōet had met had so much was a mystery to the man, but what pressed him even more was that he knew how wretched of a feeling it was to feel when one's perspective of time did not align with another's. Even as Amekage he was not the highest law of the land, the Daimyo ruled over the nation acquainting their time almost always meant a scheduled meet, same with that of the Kusakge. To have time enough to make a journey on one's lonesome, but to not have time enough in the days past to send a letter? In Nōet's eyes there were ulterior motives in play, then as the man came to finish the letter things came full circle.

BOOOM

One instance at the doorstep of Amegakure, the next instantaneously twenty meters in the air curled into a ball with his jacket around the birds before the plume of water displaced by the explosion could catch them in the following shockwave. Then, just like before if you blinked you would have missed because he was gone again, Nōet's new placement was within the tree line standing across the width of a branch thirty meters high just adjacent from a direct path from where the Yukikage had been prior to his self detonation. Nōet's prior placement of his official seal for the Flying Thunder God technique's formula upon his avian friend was a judgment call in the event things went south, on this day his gut saved a life, a life that in Nōet's eyes mattered just as much as any human's.

The man's chest became unknotted as he slid his back down the base of the tree to sit upon the branch, a sigh of relief was given upon opening his jacket and hearing the blue jays chirping with glee and giving praise to the Amekage's heroic efforts, but things were not quite over yet. The Yukikage's display of force would not be tolerated lightly, regardless of whether now or in the foreseeable future atonement would be made. Nōet feigned resting his eyes when in reality his mind's eye was still wide open and with the man's chakra no longer in it original place it searched the area until chakra trails allowed him to hone in on the man's movements and immediate surroundings. Four hundred meters from the lake's edge, Nōet was intrigued by the statistics that allowed for such ground to be covered in such a small interval of time. As he maintained surveillance on the Yukikage he couldn't help but liken what had occurred to that of the feats of his own Flying Thunder God technique.

VHOOM
    VHOOM

VHOOM
    VHOOM

The sound of Amegakure's shipping vessel, dubbed "The Blue Angel", echoed off into the forestry alerting Nōet of the village's efforts to retrieve him. No doubt in his mind carried out by Ori. Yet, the Amekage would not move from his position at vessel's call, instead he remained like this until the foreign man's presence could be felt no longer, only then would he open his eyes to its sight coming across the lake. Another sigh of relief escaped his chest as he rose to full height, a finger gently brushing the place of the mark of his seal those many weeks prior, it then moved up pressing a button connecting his headset radio to the village's frequency. "Ori… Prepare a letter to be sent to the Daimyo an-" Nōet was able to get out before being cutoff. "Silly Boy!!! Already on it AND I've even got the Witch on her way up here now to take on the mission. Just need your approval of course to sign off on the paperwork. Which I'm bringing to you now, you silly boy! Ori said in his ear and could be seen waving the documents from aboard the ship. Despite the woman's annoying infatuation for the man her loyalty and forward thinking have been a valued asset to his new direction for Amegakure no Sato, the thought even brought a half-scoff half-laugh from the man before he continued.

"Thank you, Ori, I also have one more request… Have a few of the staff members head to the west end of the village, apartment three hundred and thirty-three… I need to have a little chat with the Kusakage!

[E X I T]

Stat Breakdown:

Jutsu Used:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:15 am