The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
Just Outside the Gate EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
Just Outside the Gate EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
Just Outside the Gate EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
Just Outside the Gate EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
Just Outside the Gate EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
Just Outside the Gate EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
Just Outside the Gate EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
Just Outside the Gate EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
Just Outside the Gate EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

Just Outside the Gate

Adam Aburame
    Adam Aburame

Earth Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 430

Just Outside the Gate Empty Just Outside the Gate

Post by Adam Aburame Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:32 am

"Do not make me repeat myself."

Mission Data:

”Lord Yukikage Sir, we have begin to set up camp as instructed .” Adam had nodded his head in approval after all they did cover a lot of land. To be this far outside of there home village and currently at Otogakure no Sato he was somewhat impressed of the development.

Letting out a sigh he had took a seat. Currently camp was set up about 300 meters from Otogakure. Patience echo throughout his mind he had to prepare just in case this mission turn out bad. He wasn’t prepare like he wanted to be thus he did what any other person would and improvise.

But before he could do that the same Shinobi still stood before him it seems like he had something more to say. Adam sigh as he said ,”Is there something else?”The Shinobi had nodded his head as he said”Right! Sorry Lord Yukikage Si-r? Any case we have these list of jutsu the councilors suggest you learn before we arrive sir. I guess you can say it a gesture of there help how rare that is to see.”

The kage had chuckle a bit as he reach out his hand for the scroll. It wasn’t nothing to big as he grab it the Shinobi dismiss himself Adam begin to read the content . There was a brief 60 second pause as the kage process the request of the councilors after 60 seconds he came up with a reasonable set up. Not sure what his opponent are capable of deciding a indirect approach this way it is less of a risk.

A simple type of clone would beneficial for his indirect approach and by also sealing it into a scroll he can prevent the wasteful use of chakra . In battle it becomes tedious battle with chakra cost, and even in battle down to the last mill second matters as his chakra and time could be applied elsewhere that one reason why he preparing his clone now.

Already laid across the ground was large scroll already open, and ready for use Adam had purchase one before his arrival here. He had figure he would probably need another scroll of this size but he haven’t decide what to seal within it just yet.

Performing what can be only be describe as tiger seal with a puff of smoke one clone of himself appeared about 3 meters from him. The chakra cost  was very costly as it took away a decent amount and from there Yukikage would have to use more of his chakra. Because he have to seal this very clone into the scroll and get ready to use the next scroll.

Taking a deep breath once again he relax  his mind and Ram—>Monkey—>and—>Ram quickly slamming his hand into the scroll, and suddenly the scroll came to life as several blue thread snatch the clone up and it was seal into the large scroll with no effort. This clone was special breed a unique one stitch for specific  purposes to handle diplomatic mission for Yukikage. Believe it or not he was no fool when it comes to dealing with the neighbors of this world.

Once he was finish he stood up and knock the dust off his body bending over he roll up the large scroll. It didn’t take long for him to complete this task and from there he pick up the large scroll and carry it. Due to wanting peace he had separate himself from camp he was approximately 50 meters from it which wasn’t to far and he was within sight of it as well the forest not as dense as it should be in this area.

Letting out a sigh he push forward as he begin to head back to camp in a forward sprint back to the camp. Pushing himself to reach his full speed within 8 meter mark he had already reach his maximum speed.

Once he was within the camp he slowed his paste as he arrive in a timely manner . The Yukikage was greeted by another one of his subordinates and given another additional large scroll, and a respectful nodded. The Yukikage nodded in approval as he hand him the scroll grabbing it and dropping it on the floor it unravel as the Yukikage begin perform a set of hands sign at his maximum speed he could muster.

Ram → Dog → and Rat! then he follow it up with addition hand seals Ram,-> Monkey,-> and Ram! Quickly sealing the jutsu inside the large scroll at incredible speeds.Once he was done he lean down, and roll the scroll back up he was indeed tired, and due to his use of chakra some of his friends inside him had died.

He was tired but he had to rally the people under his command, and eat before they could leave for there final destination. Clasping his hands together he had call out to everyone in one large pitch of voice, and said,"Everyone gather around please. I would like to say a few words before we arrive to are objective."

There a brief pause as people begin to gather around the kage, and made a circle around him about 10 meters in radius once everyone arrive the kage  spoke in a firm tone. ,"Everyone we are heading to the land of rain by orders of Damiyo to negotiate a treaty of some kind. To be completely honest these type of mission could be seen as infiltration due to the amount of shinobi currently with me. Thus I have decide to break it down in 2 group the first will be led by my Shadow Clone, and Anbu along with 10 men. The last group will be led my by, with additional 15 men if everything goes according to plan there will be no problem. Should they do anything hostile then I will deal with it personal. You have your order begin to pack up, eat, and whatever else you have to do we will leave tomorrow morning first thing." There was some nods, and the shinobi begin to eat, rest, talk or whatever else they was required to do. Along his back was the Windmill shuriken he had purchase he had sigh as he made his way over to his personal tent .

There await him plenty of food, and his personal items such as his  both his large scrolls, and other effects.
    He had made his way over to it as he begin to eat his food, and rest.

“Info”:

Technique Info:

“Weapon Pouch”:

Adam Aburame
    Adam Aburame

S

Just Outside the Gate Empty Re: Just Outside the Gate

Post by Adam Aburame Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:36 am

"Do not make me repeat myself."

Mission Data:

The sounds of smacking could be heard as Yukikage begin to replenish his chakra supply, and his energy. The choice of food he had decide was none other then ramen a famous quick meal amongst the shinobi, and it is quite good also. The sounds of munching, and eating could be heard from outside the tent some shinobi though something was going on within the kage tent but they didn't want to enter because of orders issue. It didn't take long for him to eat his bowls of ramen after he was done he had sat on top of his sleeping bag, and begin to reflect on his mission.

It could be both bad, and good should he not handle it in just manner then he may have to force his hands. Looking over his notes he took note of the information known commonly about the Land of the Rain the name itself said it is known for it vast water supply which is something he took note of. This could be both an advantage for him, and the people who stay there. That why it was best to send in the clone first while he had wait off in the cut . So if they do attack them he can handle it in such a way that they won't be ready to deal with.

Letting out a sigh the kage gather up his things, and set them out so when it time to move out he could just grab his items , and go. He had strip down to his sleeping attire so he could sleep a peaceful night without no worries. Finally it was time for him to go to sleep he was still worry, and he had his guard up through out the time here he had made sure scouts where watching the camp, and guard was too about 8 , and they switch throughout the night 4 hour at a time.

The kage had tuck himself in the sleeping bag as he slept in an alert manner so that he could rest up, and heal up anything his body need to heal. He was still awoke but in a resting manner much like your grandma whom always swear she ain't sleep but in reality she really ain't she is just resting her eyes.
    Well it was a peaceful night, and tomorrow morning they would arrive at the location of the village.

{Exit}

“Info”:

Technique Info:

“Weapon Pouch”:

[/quote]
    Adam Aburame
    Adam Aburame

S

Post by Adam Aburame Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:39 am

^Chakra resting complete, and preparing
    Chakra can also be replenish by consuming food. You must post a topic or be part of one, where you describe eating and regaining this lost Chakra. 300 words minimum required.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:40 am