The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training}

Adam Aburame
    Adam Aburame

Earth Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 430

It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} Empty It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training}

Post by Adam Aburame Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:25 am

"Unfortunately things have to be this way"

It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} NBpKJoM

Laying in the bed the Yukikage found comfort within his sleep kinda if it wasn't for the nightmares of the dead Shinobi that was either slain by his hands or his action. Surely that would keep any man awoke the same for Adam expect he wasn't kept awoke instead he slept barely out of fear of the dead hunting him.

Today surely would be a good day because today was the day that Adam allow someone to be Kage for the day. In fact the person was already selected it was young Shinobi from the academy this will promote development with the kids, and show the parent that the kids matter as they are the future for the village.

There was one knock on the door of the Kage small place the knock interrupt his sleep, and awoke the half sleep Kage from his slumber. When he awoke the first thing he said,"I know I am up."Letting out a sigh he adjusted his body in the up right position studying the area, and getting up out of his bed he precede to place on the clothes of kage attired.

He dress himself in his standard round plum costume to hide his insect body from the view of the public not that his current attire look any better which his plastic grey skin. It didn't take long for him to get dress as his clothes was already laid out the day before so when he get up there will be no issue.

After he was dress he walk toward the door, and open it outside was his sectary known as Eva she was such a sweet person that annoyed him kinda. Before he could greet her she took the chance to bombard with his too do list.This cause Adam to sigh, and grunt in disapproval but he listen as she talked his head off.

Info:

Technique Info:

Weapon Pouch :

Adam Aburame
    Adam Aburame

S

It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} Empty Re: It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training}

Post by Adam Aburame Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:47 pm

"Unfortunately things have to be this way"

It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} NBpKJoM

"Lord 3rd sir, I am sure you are aware of your schedule but.... It several things that need your immediate attention. The first being Yukikage for the day the individual in question name Oddie, Uchiha is awaiting for you at temporary camp ground for the academy. Next thing would be th-"

Adam had wave his hand in a silent motion as he cleared his throat he had said,"You will be clearing my schedule today, and all my attention will be focus on the first task Yukikage for a day."Letting a sigh she nodded her head in approval as Adam made his way out down the hallway down the stairs, and straight for the front door.

He was somewhat happy he was able to get out of majority of his work today. But he knew that if he doesn't complete his work it will just pile up, and he will be in trouble by the  ranking officials of the village. Everything must be done in a timely manner, and he knew this. But he didn't give a shit to be frank they was on his time, and he will used his time however he please.

The first objective would be to head over to the school he had wonder why type of person this kid was. Other then him being an Uchiha there was much more that Adam needed to know just to get a understanding of him. As he step outside he seen the sky was dark gray, and it slightly windy.color=#ff3300],"Yup... I hope it doesn't rain or snow today it will take the fun out of what I plan to do today."[/color]

Adam haven't decide how he want to make his appearance at the academy yet. He was deciding either Shunshin or some other type of grand entrance he had wanted to leave a good impression on all the young. As he ponder on his grand entrance he stood along the wood porch which was about 5 meter in length, and 4 meter wide.

Info:

Technique Info:

Weapon Pouch :

Adam Aburame
    Adam Aburame

S

It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} Empty Re: It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training}

Post by Adam Aburame Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:13 pm

STOP PLAYING WITH ME
    Crow Young

I

It Don't Stop{Flash Back/ Training} Tumblr_n4gqwmL7pe1s7ppnso1_500

nterrupt by soft shuffling of feet approaching his location he could hear the individual in question due to forewarning of near chakra signature, and the additional noise they made as they open the door. The  opening of the door cause Adam to turn around to see whom it was his facial expression didn't change due to his plastic face gray face that hide his real face.

Upon seeing her again he had sigh, said,"Is it something else I forgot to cover?"
    She had tap her clipboard, and said,"You do know it will just keep piling up Adam?"
    He nodded his head in approval then said,"I am aware which is why I have you here to help me all paper work could you just handle it while I finish up with the kid? While I do that I can get in some much needed training for what I have in store of the village."

She had sighed, and said,"Very well but don't let this become a habit sir!" He nodded his head in approval as he glance at the sky once again he had decide to Shushin to the academy for more of dramatic entrance. Worded have already been given to teachers to gather all the student outside of the school for his arrival, and small moral speech.

With the lucky student whom have been selected for Yukikage for the day. After the short speech he will take with student with him for the day too train, teach, and aid him in his duties as the Kage of the village.
    Adam seem this as more of opportunity to get people to do his work for him while he handle more important matters he deem that need to be handle.

Entering his mind,and picking the location in which he wanted to respawn to was a simple task. Without much issue he selected the academy front introduce then performing the simple hand seal of Tiger he disappeared in puff of smoke out the area, and attempting to reappeared directly in front of the academy.

Stats Use:

Weapons Pouch:

Chakra Use:

Adam Aburame
    Adam Aburame

S

Post by Adam Aburame Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:17 pm

STOP PLAYING WITH ME
    Crow Young

Y

eah so you see Adam isn't your average shinobi being the highest rank shinobi in the village mean everyone wants to be like you. That includes the few whom at his level within the village these shinobi at one point may want to whom wants to take over the village from his rule later down the road.To be completely honest there not many people in the world whom still have the traits known as loyalty. To be frank Adam was aware of how dangerous it is to be at the top because it those whom are under you that you must keep at bay. How long they will stay in line is honestly Adam best guess but he must stay a step ahead if he want to continue as the leader of this village.

So today he decide to train, and to bring along with him the one whom became Yukikage for the day. He seems this as good development as he wanted to become stronger , and teach someone. To be honest having someone young to hand down wisdom to or have someone to mold into what you want an weapon.

To be honest even those as an kage Adam knew without shadow of a doubt that the military will not get there hands dirty to prevent coup that why he want a student. To side with him being alone isn't always fun. Adam knew in order to achieve his god he must have allies even if they are just for the moment.

Letting out a sigh he had finally arrive at the academy arriving in puff of smoke to the students but in reality he had run at such a vast speed that not many shinobi within the village can keep up with it. He had remind himself that he had to develop a more stronger version of this technique later down the road so he used the speed in a more helpful way.

The size of people outside of his school was about 20 student, 5 teachers, and a few adults came today just to see the Kage, and hear his wise words. Adam appeared before them in a puff of smoke directly in front of them. As he appeared he was greeted by several coughs, applause of the student, and cheers of majority of the people present within the area.

The area in question was about 30 meter in size. The tent was just 8 meter talls it was very size able one, and it could hold a vast number of people. The sky was clear, and the ground was icy due to morning clold temperatures.

Stats Use:

Weapons Pouch:

Chakra Use:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:06 pm