The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
A New Perspective EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
A New Perspective EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
A New Perspective EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
A New Perspective EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
A New Perspective EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
A New Perspective EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
A New Perspective EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
A New Perspective EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
A New Perspective EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

A New Perspective

Eververse
    Eververse
    Admin

D
    Chakra Pool : 0

A New Perspective Empty A New Perspective

Post by Eververse Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:53 pm

A forest hidden in a dark corner of a dark land.

Kenta had successfully subdued and kidnapped the king of the snow lands, and brought him about as far away from his home as possible. A place where he would certainly be looked for, but by the time the search party arrived the mission would be complete. What was the mission you might ask? What was the reason for this horrible act of ripping a ruler straight from his throne and bringing him to the ends of the Earth? The answer was obviously - interrogation and blackmail. If Kenta had wanted to kill the Kage, he’d be dead. The fact that he was alive mean that he had some value to offer the assailant who’d taken him. The interesting part about all of this, however, was that Kenta would soon be joined by the man truly responsible for this act. Adam was likely intelligent enough to realize that his kidnapping was a high-level coordinated attack that came from an above-average mind. He’d witness kage-level power when he’d been attacked, but he had to have known there was more to all of this.

Kenta arrived at the agreed upon location in Otogakure, a largely abandoned village compared to the populace of the surrounding minor nations. There was an ominous feeling to Otogakure that had much to do with its rather mysterious history. It was the birthplace of many cults and strange events that had occurred within and without the known annals of history; the strange energy was something Kenta could feel. Adam would not know where he was when he awoke. He’d have zero idea of how he got there or where he was, Kenta had made sure of it. Kenta set the body of Adam on the cool grassy floor. Adam was bound from head to toe in 3 inch wide and 4 inch girth roots and branches; the branches having flowers on them that were continually spewing out pollen into his skin pores and open cuts. Kenta had healed the kage enough to survive the initial wounds he’d taken when hundreds of splinters entered his body, but he’d kept enough open cuts so that his body would be in a constant state of repair. Knowing this would consume a great deal of energy and help with the sedation process, he laid the Kage down safely. He knew Adam would remain knocked out because the pollen of the branches that he was wrapped in continued to emit pollen into his skin and the open cuts; and the man was knocked out from his injuries.

Trees emerged all round that maxed out at about 60 meters in height, ten in girth, and five in width. It was a jungle unlike any the natural world had to offer, and it blocked site off anything outside of it from all sides. This tactic would further help to disguise wherever they actually were. Kenta only allowed flowers to emerge from the top branches, creating a barrier of pollen in the treetops above and on the outer rim of the forest; it was like a fortress now. Obviously, none of Kenta’s pollen affected him. Kenta wore a black scarf over the lower part of his face, only his eyes showing (like Kakashi), and his emerald eyes shown in the morning mist. The sun was just rising, but it would not be seen due to the blockage of the enormous trees and the fog of pollen that blocked most of the sunlight from coming into the space/area. Kenta looked up to see the sun and but could barely make out its shape. It was not pitch dark, but dark like it would be right before the sun is truly burning in the sky. As soon as Kenta looked level ahead of him, a figure stood there in silence. The figure wore all black similar to Kenta but wore a blue demon mask that revealed on his eyes, covering the rest of his head, face and hair. The man was about 5’10, and strong of build. His full figure could not be made out due to his attire and the darkness of the wood, but he was a physical specimen equal to any elite warrior. He was ten meters away from Kenta before he began to walk towards the victim that had been brought to him. Adam was laying on his right side in the semi fetal position passed out. Kenta caused a root to arise from the ground and stand the man up, though he was still bound and asleep. Adam was then made mostly erect, head hanging in front of him incapacitated. A nod was given to Kenta, who stood five meters at a forty-five degree angle to Adam and faced him head on. The nod mean that Kenta was to stop the flow of pollen into the man’s veins and enable him to awaken so that he could speak with the man in the blue demon mask. That man stood ten meters directly in front of Adam, with a katana on his belt. In a few moments, Adam would awaken to come face to face with the blue mask. Kenta had set things up so that if Adam tried to attack with a handseal-less jutsu, or even a genjutsu - he could and would be impaled instantly. He was still tied up in branches from head to toe so that he could not move anything from the neck down. Holstering his body up like a man hanging from a tree branch was a large erected root that could easily impale him in less than a moment’s notice.

The eyes within the blue mask would flash before Adam awoke; revealing not one but two…

Mangekyou Sharingan.
    Eververse
    Eververse
    Admin

D

A New Perspective Empty Re: A New Perspective

Post by Eververse Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:34 pm

As Adam began to awake but had not yet fully come to, the Leader began to speak. If any attempt was made to interrupt him, there would be hell to pay.

“I will not waste words with you Kage. For at the last fifty years the world has believed the lie that the Ootsutsuki fled to another world and left the Earth along with their fabled leader.”

The man kept his sharingan straight on Adam, ready to react with blinding speed and aggression if even the slightest threat was sensed or attack sent. He had the upper hand on any jutsu and responses from Adam due to the range of being ten meters away and having the capabilities his dojutsu possessed. He had no qualms about killing Adam, but he’d much rather receive the answer he’d came from. His eyes narrowed now, and his voice grew to almost a whisper.

“But we both know that’s a lie, don’t we?”

There was a tense silence in all the forest and area that made it seem as though time itself had ceased to continue.

“Tell me where they are.”

Not surprisingly, the leader was not in the “asking mood” nor was he the asking type. Instead, he demanded the man divulge the intel he’d waited so long to retrieve. Kenta stood close by, ready to instantly put the man back to sleep if need be via the flowers that made a ring around his neck and were inside of various wounds along his body. The pollen hitting his bloodstream would instantly knock him out. If Adam tried to leave his body, his body could be instantly crushed by the vines and roots that kept him bound, both arms straight and by his side.

The Leader awaited an answer as the man was now coming to.
    Sᴀᴍᴇᴏɴɴᴀ Hᴏsʜɪɢᴀᴋɪ
    Sᴀᴍᴇᴏɴɴᴀ Hᴏsʜɪɢᴀᴋɪ

Lightning Release| Rᴀɪᴛᴏɴ | Water Release| Sᴜɪᴛᴏɴ |
    X
    Chakra Pool : 1,035

Post by Sᴀᴍᴇᴏɴɴᴀ Hᴏsʜɪɢᴀᴋɪ Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:56 am

~

Last edited by Mariana on Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eververse
    Eververse
    Admin

D

Post by Eververse Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:15 pm

Ok.

1. His body began to heal but I did not  allow it to fully heal; some cuts were left open as stated. The pollen that was flowing to his veins continued in order to keep him sedated.

Mariana wrote:Furthermore "The nod mean that Kenta was to stop the flow of pollen into the man’s veins and enable him to awaken so that he could speak with the man in the blue demon mask." He further confirmed that there is currently no more pollen being channeled and thereas releases you from it's delusional and mentally diminishing state. At this point you're already fully conscious and aware of your surroundings contradicting his own statement by saying you would be just now waking up.
    The statement regarding his body repairing, supposedly during travel, would probably mean that his aforementioned minor cuts would probably have scabbed up or straight up healed by that point in time. So no more pollen would enter Kareems bloodstream at this point.

He is not instantly full conscious since the pollen stopped flowing. He began to wake up once the pollen stopped flowing in. I get to describe the speed at which he fully awakens since I'm the one who has hit him with my attack and there is room for creativity. This is not even relevant since he hasn't posted to contradict that... You're making reasons why he should not still be asleep and wounded even though my post contradicts what you're saying. I specifically described that he was bound, sedated, and still had minor cuts. You're presenting a theory as to why in my past post he "probably" shouldn't be either.
    One wonders why you're trying so hard for this...

Mariana wrote:Furthermore the pollen does and would effect anyone it comes into contact with based on the techniques description itself, which selectively defines that an individual is targeted, but that targeting is only triggered upon inhalation (and only after inhalation does it make an individual a target), and there is no information within the contents of the technique which exclusively prevents the pollen from affecting the user.

This is why wordplay and full detail is important during forum roleplay. Specific effects, exceptions and limitations are only apparent when specified, which in the case, your only exception is based on where the pollen is located as you can control where the pollen is through location

You're trying very hard. So firstly, this obsession with trying to get someone's own technique to hurt them is silly since it is always implied that your own technique (outside of explosion), which you fully control, does not hurt you. Should we ask if the Raikage electrocutes himself to death when he uses LRA? Maybe Cutting technique impales you since the sticks or coming out of your body; you auto-bleed to death.
    You complain about vague manipulation, then when trying to battle mod you use it as an argument to call a hit on someone.

Pause and reflect.

Kareem has not posted anything. He has not called a hit on me nor officially posted anything to back up what you're saying. You are interfering in a topic as a "moderator" and calling hits on another player lol. This is insane and on any site seen as abusive by staff. Even if a player makes a mistake - that is between the two players FIRST. Kareem coming to you in dm is not only weak and pathetic - it's null and void. He has to post himself first if he thinks I've done something that hits me; and I haven’t… All of this to try and prove I knocked myself out with my own tech?
    You do realize I'm an npc for an event right?

Lets continue.

Mariana wrote:Note, it says you can control who it effects based on where the pollen is, and not that is exclusively makes the USER EXEMPT from it's AFFECTS And, considering you came face to face with him, my ruling is that you, Ever, go nappy nappy - and even if you weren't face to face, you, Ever, never specifically stated that you weren't breathing the surrounding air (which at this point is already tainted by having the pollen being released among the trees, thus manifesting itself into the surrounding atmosphere and environment - including where you are.

Further note, you also stated you had direct contact with him as you "laid him down" before cancelling the pollen effects.

There is no basis for saying that my tech always knocks the user out other than it doesn't say either way. But lets go with it for now. There is still no evidence that my tech would've knocked me out. The pollen going into his veins is never stated to be touching me. You're implying that it "might have" or "probably did" but it is never stated by myself or Kareem that it did. The pollen in the new forest im using only covers the ceiling of the forest and the outer perimeter. Laying him down is not an auto-hit on me. Again, you're reaching.

The pollen is not stated to be spewing out of Kareem and towards me, it is said to be going into him. Again, you, as a moderator, are trying to call a hit by abusing vague manipulation to imply something might have happened because 1+1+3-4 =2. Makes no sense. You have no concrete way of verifying that I came into direct contact with pollen going in my face and inhaled it. And for the 3rd, 4th, 5th time - it's not your job to even try and make that work; it's the person in the topic.

Conclusion - You have no proof of your ruling other than theory.

But lets not stop here.

Sameonna - you're not a battle moderator. You were removed after spending hours talking trash about me, the site, the systems, and whatever other crap you had to insult with the other day. You don’t get rewarded with authority by disrespect and antagonism. When you agree to be staff -  you agree to work with other people on staff, like them or not. The first rule is we don't talk trash about each other in general chat in front of members; common sense. You have something to say? Address me in private. Catering to the hatred and bias of members in order to gain social approval - you're smarter than that Sam.
    And yes I know you can call in Drolf and he will carry on 'fighting the good fight' against big bad Ever and back up your ruling as a moderator to prove a point. Don't bother - I'm done.

Kareem - I'm not going to call you an idiot Kareem, but you're definitely idiot-adjacent. I messaged you like a month ago and told you how we wanted to launch a new plot in order to make things more interesting around the site for members since things were getting dull. I ONLY CAME BACK to help with this; no other reason or motivation - I don't rp anymore.
    I told you exactly what would happen, how, why, and what and asked you if you wanted to participate. You said yes.

Every step along the way you’ve gone out of your way to make the easiest part of this as difficult as possible. You invited other people to a topic you were supposed to start for me and you. You argued all along the way with every inch you could find; and you lost. Now you’re trying to prevent me from interrogating you which was the final part to your part in this role and the launching pad of the event?

Kareem. This is not my character. I do  not  care  about what happens to him. This is not about my ego, stop listening to trolls. Idc about an npc, and I have nothing to prove. I one posted you to make things go along faster in an event that you already agreed to. It wasn’t supposed to be a drawn-out fight in the first place.  I was never going to kill you (you knew that) and this is not a legitimate battle between us - I’M A STAFF NPCING FOR YOU. This is not for me lol. I get no pleasure out of beating or losing to you - I only came back to the site to help with plot!
    It’s not “working” because everyone is more focused on being petty than anything else - and you’ve only helped by making this unnecessarily difficult. This is not a plea to let me abuse or get away with anything - I’ve done nothing wrong, nor have I needed to in order to kidnap you. If there was ever a topic where there should be no need for arguing etc. it should be the ones we’ve had. You screwed this up.

So good news!

I quit. Don't worry about anyone getting kidnapped etc. You all have a blast doing whatever it was you were doing, no interference from me. What we always wanted right!

Enjoy the parade that follows.
    Eververse
    Eververse
    Admin

D

Post by Eververse Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:44 am

As soon as Adam's eyes opened and he was fully awake, his eyes were caught in the hypnotic crippling glare of the sharingan. The Leader clearly had not intentions of going through a typical interrogation; his eyes dare not be lied to. He peered into the eyes, nay the soul of Adam Aburame. The Leader than hit the man with tsukiyomi; which would hit the moment Adam's eyes opened. After ravaging through his mind, he left  him convulsing and foaming at the mouth before again losing consciousness. His head fell limp atop the branches bound him, and Kenta stood silently.

"I've got it." the man said coldly, as he turned his back to Kenta and began walking in the opposite direction.

"Relieve him of child bearing capabilities," the Leader said coldly as he was lost into the forest.

Kenta would then walk over to the unconscious body of Adam Aburame they stood erected and connected to a large root (as though he were attached to a cross), and pulled out a small blade. The man would proceed to cut open a hole in the front of his pants and sever the two testicles of Adam Aburame, blood pouring from his bowels immediately after. Kenta healed the wound immediately, enabling the bleeding to stop and the skin to refold and properly rebuild cells. The testicles were kept in a small jar and placed back into his ninja kit. He called off the flowering trees pollen, which meant that the man known as Adam would regain consciousness within the next 24 hours as his body dealt with the remnants of the pollen in the bloodstream, healing from his deadly open wound, and his mind coming back to sanity (it'd clearly not been there in the first place).

Without a word, the Senju descended into the ground and proceeded to mayfly to his next meet up point where he and the Leader would discuss their next hit.

[EXIT WITH ADAM'S TESTICLES]
    Adam Aburame
    Adam Aburame

Earth Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 430

Post by Adam Aburame Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:55 pm

{Exit gonna make another topic}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content