The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke

Gyokusho
    Gyokusho

Anbu
    Chakra Pool : 0

Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke Empty Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke

Post by Gyokusho Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:16 pm

Name: Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke
    Cost: 30, 50
    Upkeep: 15, 25
    Type: Ninjutsu and Sensory
    Element: None
    Range: 100 m
    Speed: 100, 150
    Power: 100, 500
    Handseals: Have to spill blood
    Description: This is a cover jutsu that Gyokusho knows from when he was part of a different line of work. He can use this to spill even a small amount of blood and use chakra to turn the blood into smoke that expands out all over the place to create a thick, red smokescreen. This hides him from vision and it also blocks sensory jutsu like the Kagura eye, but only if they don't have more power than the smoke, otherwise they could sense through it. Doujutsu like sharingan and rinnegan can't see through it because it is filled with chakra but the Byakugan can it can see through anything. When inside of it Gyokusho can feel things that are also in the mist moving so he can hunt people down. You can also blow it away, but with something that has more power than the smoke otherwise it stays put because his chakra keeps it in place but only if he keeps paying the upkeep. By spilling more blood he can recast it, so if he pops out of the mist and assassinates someone he can use that blood to make a new cloud and keep things confusing but he has to keep paying for the upkeep a second time to do this so it could drain him.
    Combination: I don't know yet

Last edited by Moose on Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

Lightning Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 1000

Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke Empty Re: Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:30 pm

Moose wrote:Name: Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke
    Upkeep: 10, 20
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Speed: 100
    Power: 100, 550
    Description: This is a cover jutsu that Gyokusho knows from when he was part of a different line of work. He can use this to spill even a small amount of blood and use chakra to turn the blood into smoke that expands out all over the place to create a thick, red smokescreen. This hides him from vision and it also blocks sensory jutsu like the Kagura eye, but only if they don't have more power than the smoke, otherwise they could sense through it. Same thing with doujutsu too, have to have more power to see through if they can see through stuff. When inside of it Gyokusho can feel things that are also in the mist moving so he can hunt people down. You can also blow it away, but with something that has more power than the smoke otherwise it stays put. By spilling more blood he can expand the range too, so if he pops out of the mist and assassinates someone he can use that blood to make the cloud bigger and keep things confusing but he has to keep paying for the upkeep so it could drain him.

1. This needs to be a sensory based technique if its blocking sensors.

2. Needs to have a specific rank instead between split between 3. Either B-rank or S-rank

3. Based on the rank, stats will need adjusting please.

4. In reality Dojutsus etc don't have power per say. They perceive chakra etc. Things like the Byakugan can see through this and other penetrative visions. Sharingan may struggle as it does with the hidden mist technique.

5. Feeling things again should be linked to sensory. Likewise a proficient sensor nin should be able to hide.

6. A smoke screen is a smoke screen. Hit it with a strong enough wind and it should dissipate etc.

7. Range needs a definitive limit. No to random increasing the range.
    Gyokusho
    Gyokusho

Anbu

Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke Empty Re: Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke

Post by Gyokusho Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 pm

Ok I went through and fix things will put list below thanks.

1. Made sensory I will have to buy skill
    2. Everyone in discord says to keep like this. I can't use S rank yet for I am low rank so I wanted one weaker and one stronger version for when I rank up so jutsu can be used in B or S version. Are they right should I make 2 jutsu that are same with different stat?

4. I put that Byakugan sees through.
    5. Is sensory so I think this is good too.
    6. It can be blown away by strong enough stuff.
    7. I think it is fixed now let me know
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:48 pm

1. Sensory techniques should be specific about what they do. Not something split up between ranks. Still I can work with this.

2. This is a smoke screen, its not going to be anchored. Meaning needing something of 550 power just to disperse it is far too much.

3. Upkeep needs to be at least half the chakra cost. Power should not exceed 500.

Gyokusho
    Gyokusho

Anbu

Post by Gyokusho Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:19 pm

Ok I think I fixed it all put power down like you said and made his chakra hold it in place to explain the blow away.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:23 am

Gyokusho wrote:Name: Shuryōba: Chikemuri | Hunting Grounds: Blood Smoke
    Upkeep: 15, 25
    Type: Ninjutsu and Sensory
    Speed: 100, 150
    Power: 100, 500
    Description: This is a cover jutsu that Gyokusho knows from when he was part of a different line of work. He can use this to spill even a small amount of blood and use chakra to turn the blood into smoke that expands out all over the place to create a thick, red smokescreen. This hides him from vision and it also blocks sensory jutsu like the Kagura eye, but only if they don't have more power than the smoke, otherwise they could sense through it. Doujutsu like sharingan and rinnegan can't see through it because it is filled with chakra but the Byakugan can it can see through anything. When inside of it Gyokusho can feel things that are also in the mist moving so he can hunt people down. You can also blow it away, but with something that has more power than the smoke otherwise it stays put because his chakra keeps it in place but only if he keeps paying the upkeep. By spilling more blood he can recast it, so if he pops out of the mist and assassinates someone he can use that blood to make a new cloud and keep things confusing but he has to keep paying for the upkeep a second time to do this so it could drain him.

APPROVED.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content