The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Mo-ri Dan's Stuff
Today at 12:30 pm by Mo-ri Dan

» Mo-ri Dan
Today at 8:51 am by Mo-ri Dan

» Gambling Addiction
Today at 8:41 am by Eververse

» Hello!!!
Today at 4:25 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Hakushin Terumi [Work-in-Progress]
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by Hakushin

» Takeshi's Update Sheet
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by Professor Sad

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga, jcink, new-ish
Yesterday at 11:43 am by Guest

» Keep Roling
Yesterday at 9:00 am by Eververse

» Rolling
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:20 am by Eververse

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar


Top posting users this week


    Aramitama Jutsu

    Share
    avatar
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 26

    Aramitama Jutsu

    Post by Aramitama on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:01 am

    Name: Fission
    Rank: SS
    Cost: 90
    Upkeep: N/A
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Element: N/A
    Range: N/A
    Speed: 85% User's
    Power: 85% User's
    Handseals: None
    Description: This technique allows the user to literally split their own body into two identical yet entirely independent duplicates of themselves. Unlike Clone Techniques that only appear to be similar, the ability is instead a physical separation and so does not require hand seals to activate, making it faster in comparison as a result. This also means that even if one is incapacitated, the other remains completely unaffected and as neither can truly be regarded as the original, the duplicates cannot be dispelled like normal clones. However, while split, the user's power is divided. And as such the user's may be unable to use more complex Jutsus. Each half of the Fission has 85% of the stats of the original. If one dies, the other regains the 15% of reduced stats back. When split the user and his clone cannot use techniques of SS or X rank, or those that take a notable amount of extra chakra, like Dust Release.
    Combination: Various


    Name: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
    Rank: B
    Cost: +25 chakra to the copied jutsu
    Upkeep: N/A
    Type: Genjutsu
    Element: N/A
    Range: 70
    Speed: N/A
    Power: +300
    Handseals: None
    Description: The user decrypts a genjutsu that has been applied onto them, and casts back a technique with stronger effects onto the opponent in accordance to the power stat. It's a form of illusion reversal, but in order to instantly read through a technique and cast it in return, the Sharingan's power is necessary. As a genjutsu is initially used to confuse the enemy, this technique, which sends it right back to its caster, deals a high amount of mental damage, more than anything else. A three tomoe Sharingan or higher is needed to use this jutsu.
    Combination: Genjutsu


    Last edited by Aramitama on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 179

    Re: Aramitama Jutsu

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:05 am

    Aramitama wrote:Name: Fission
    Rank: S
    Cost: 60
    Upkeep: N/A
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Element: N/A
    Range: N/A
    Speed: 90% User's
    Power: 90% User's
    Handseals: None
    Description: This technique allows the user to literally split their own body into two identical yet entirely independent duplicates of themselves. Unlike Clone Techniques that only appear to be similar, the ability is instead a physical separation and so does not require hand seals to activate, making it faster in comparison as a result. This also means that even if one is incapacitated, the other remains completely unaffected and as neither can truly be regarded as the original, the duplicates cannot be dispelled like normal clones. However, while split, the user's power is divided. And as such the user's may be unable to use more complex Jutsus. Each half of the Fission has 90% of the stats of the original. If one dies, the other regains the 10% of reduced stats back.
    Combination: Various


    Name: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
    Rank: B
    Cost: +25 chakra to the copied jutsu
    Upkeep: N/A
    Type: Genjutsu
    Element: N/A
    Range: 300
    Speed: N/A
    Power: +100
    Handseals: None
    Description: The user decrypts a genjutsu that has been applied onto them, and casts back a technique with stronger effects onto the opponent. It's a form of illusion reversal, but in order to instantly read through a technique and cast it in return, the Sharingan's power is necessary. As a genjutsu is initially used to confuse the enemy, this technique, which sends it right back to its caster, deals a high amount of mental damage, more than anything else.
    Combination: Genjutsu


    Hello.

    Fission Technique: Will be treated as a Restricted Canon jutsu. That's if you want it to be have 90% of the user's stats when split. In addition to that if one half dies the user loses nothing. So yeah, would have to be treated as such. Have always liked the Fission technique, really cool technique. Please place some limits on what is considered complex jutsus. These are usually SS-rank and above techniques. And also those that consumes large amounts of Chakra. Things like dust release would of course be included.

    Mirror Heaven and Earth Change: Please reduce the range of the jutsu down to 70 meters at least. And in turn up the power of the technique. Please add in there somewhere that the 3 tomoe sharingan and above is required. Will look to add this to the Uchiha clan page once approved.

    Thank you for your patience.



    _________________
    avatar
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 26

    Re: Aramitama Jutsu

    Post by Aramitama on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:21 pm

    I updated these. Should I make Fission an SS rank? Thanks for any help.
    avatar
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 179

    Re: Aramitama Jutsu

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:54 am

    SS rank, yes please.


    _________________
    avatar
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 26

    Re: Aramitama Jutsu

    Post by Aramitama on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:48 pm

    Ok I changed it to SS. Let me know if you need anything else.
    avatar
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 179

    Re: Aramitama Jutsu

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:15 pm

    Aramitama wrote:Name: Fission
    Rank: SS
    Cost: 90
    Upkeep: N/A
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Element: N/A
    Range: N/A
    Speed: 85% User's
    Power: 85% User's
    Handseals: None
    Description: This technique allows the user to literally split their own body into two identical yet entirely independent duplicates of themselves. Unlike Clone Techniques that only appear to be similar, the ability is instead a physical separation and so does not require hand seals to activate, making it faster in comparison as a result. This also means that even if one is incapacitated, the other remains completely unaffected and as neither can truly be regarded as the original, the duplicates cannot be dispelled like normal clones. However, while split, the user's power is divided. And as such the user's may be unable to use more complex Jutsus. Each half of the Fission has 85% of the stats of the original. If one dies, the other regains the 15% of reduced stats back. When split the user and his clone cannot use techniques of SS or X rank, or those that take a notable amount of extra chakra, like Dust Release.
    Combination: Various


    Name: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
    Rank: B
    Cost: +25 chakra to the copied jutsu
    Upkeep: N/A
    Type: Genjutsu
    Element: N/A
    Range: 70
    Speed: N/A
    Power: +300
    Handseals: None
    Description: The user decrypts a genjutsu that has been applied onto them, and casts back a technique with stronger effects onto the opponent in accordance to the power stat. It's a form of illusion reversal, but in order to instantly read through a technique and cast it in return, the Sharingan's power is necessary. As a genjutsu is initially used to confuse the enemy, this technique, which sends it right back to its caster, deals a high amount of mental damage, more than anything else. A three tomoe Sharingan or higher is needed to use this jutsu.
    Combination: Genjutsu

    Not so much a big change. But note that to reflect a Genjutsu onto the user, then one must witness the Genjutsu being performed. I.E Itachi vs Kurenai? Other than that...

    APPROVED.



    _________________
    avatar
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 26

    Re: Aramitama Jutsu

    Post by Aramitama on Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:52 pm

    Name: Storm Chaser
    Rank: A
    Cost: 50
    Upkeep: 10
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Element: Wind
    Range: Self | 10m
    Speed: User | 200
    Power: 300
    Handseals: None
    Description: The user expels a thin layer of chakra from everywhere on his body, solidifying it into a barrier of highly pressurized wind chakra, which forms at the speed of the user. This shield can absorb power from enemy attacks equal to its own power before it breaks and naturally has an advantage against lightning based attacks. Any damage that exceeds the shields power, if any, will spill over to the user's body. At any time after creating the shield, the user can detonate it, which will result in an explosion of cutting blades of wind in all directions around the user for 10 meters at the jutsu's speed and with power equal to the remaining strength of the shield.
    Combination:


    Name: Conflagration
    Rank: A
    Cost: 50
    Upkeep: N/A
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Element: Fire
    Range: 50m
    Speed: 50
    Power: 400
    Handseals: Monkey, Dragon
    Description: A large and flashy jutsu, this allows the user to exhale a massive ball of fire in a target direction. The ball is 15 meters in diameter, extremely bright, and incredibly slow by most accounts, taking at least three posts to go the full 50 meters. The flames are extremely hot and can incinerate anything with endurance less than its power, making it highly dangerous though pretty easy to avoid. It is so big and bright that it serves as an effective distraction.
    Combination:


    Name: Deerstalker
    Rank: C
    Cost: 20
    Upkeep: 10
    Type: Genjutsu
    Element: None
    Range: 50m
    Speed: N/A
    Power: 250
    Handseals: Eye contact.
    Description: Upon establishing eye contact with an opponent, the user can cast this spell upon them. From any point going forward until this is broken, the user can momentarily vanish from sight and senses and reappear behind or beside his target (within jutsu range), whereupon this fictitious version of him can whisper in the target's ear. These hallucinations are independent to each person affected. The hallucination is nearly instant, after which the user will reappear as normal. This is a very powerful distractionary technique and most people overreact to their opponent suddenly materializing next to them. The impression left in most victims is that the user of this can teleport, however it also has a subtle feeling of time distortion which can lead people to believe that they are losing their ability to concentrate. Finally, the whispered words and sounds can be used as a means of transmitting other sound based genjutsu, assuming the user pays for that genjutsu as well.
    Combination: Sound based genjutsu.


    Name: Gorgon
    Rank: A
    Cost: 50
    Upkeep: 20
    Type: Genjutsu
    Element: None
    Range: 100m
    Speed: N/A
    Power: 400
    Handseals: Eye contact.
    Description: By firing chakra through the activated Sharingan, the user emits a burst of yellowish light in a large cone before them. Any unfortunate enemy who sees this light will fall prey to the illusion, believing that their body has been rapidly turned to stone, effectively paralyzing them. Sensorily this appears much like an earth style petrification technique and the chakra feels like earth based chakra even to sensory ninja (not other Sharingan). Full petrification requires 1 post and the paralysis begins at the outer extremities (hands and feet instantly) before moving inward and ending with the head. The next attack on the stunned target will do 50% more damage and, after damaging them, will cancel this jutsu's effects.
    Combination: Sound based genjutsu.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Aramitama Jutsu

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:12 pm