The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
Wandering the Land of Snow EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
Wandering the Land of Snow EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
Wandering the Land of Snow EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
Wandering the Land of Snow EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
Wandering the Land of Snow EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
Wandering the Land of Snow EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
Wandering the Land of Snow EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
Wandering the Land of Snow EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
Wandering the Land of Snow EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Wandering the Land of Snow

Kuramo Otsutsuki
    Kuramo Otsutsuki

B
    Chakra Pool : 50

Wandering the Land of Snow Empty Wandering the Land of Snow

Post by Kuramo Otsutsuki Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:19 am

The land of Snow was one of the more unique places hes been too but not the most outlandish, He decided to stop wandering and settle here for a time less fate have another idea for him else where. But for now he decided to settle and try and read for a little bit, He chose a small secluded area where he could sit down and record some things in his travel Journal. He sat down on the step near the training area so he could observe the Shinobi there train while he wrote, He enjoyed watching people train and what methods they had to use agains't there sparing partner or training dummy which ever one they decided was more efficient. He opened his book and took out his pen and started writing today may well be a uneventful day or perhaps today will surprise him with some action.

He continued writing more about the description of the village and the land it self and how it has its own beauty despite that the cold rarely if at all leaves this place but the sun's light on the ice makes for quite the beautiful light show having its rays dance from the ice to the area around it sometimes in various colors depending on certain circumstances, He didn't mind the cold honestly he found it refreshing and keeps the senses alert and awake where some places would do the opposite and make you forget the world you live in and the enemies that walk it. He continued writing and the like as he observed not only the training but the land around him as well.
    Mo-ri Dan
    Mo-ri Dan

D
    Chakra Pool : 0

Wandering the Land of Snow Empty Re: Wandering the Land of Snow

Post by Mo-ri Dan Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:32 pm

"Dad? What is that?," the almost childlike male asked to no one in particular, but anyone around him knew who or rather what he had been talking to. A single finger laid outstretched into the inner areas of the training grounds and many of the genin had avoided this boy for some reason. Within the boys own mind, within a deep mental cavern a voice spoke," My child that is a snowman...something small humans build to amuse themselves. Why don't you go and...say hello?," the gruff voice spoke, but only enough to convey some sense of emotion. It was a well known fact that bijuu did not like their hosts, for who ever enjoyed being shoved into a human vessel and locked there? Yet for some reason Son Goku, the King of the Apes and the four tails bijuu relished the fact that he had a small, naked ape to call his son.

"But Dad....remember the last time i tried to play with them? They shooed me away and called me a monster...one even tried to hit me with a rock!," rubbing his head gently from the sensation of being pelted by a rock brought to mind his response...a fist to the face. The bijuu within him only laughed before tossing in its cage, a small billow of smoke escaping his nostrils as he rested his head onto one of his hands," And you shoved your fist into that child's face and almost broke his nose and a few teeth in the process... My son is no wimp after all," the emphasis on "mine" was apparent but the "child" only smiled and nodded. Papa knew what was best after all.

It only took him a few moments to realize that some as pale as the winter snow had entered the training grounds and his head snapped to them as he stared almost....as if he was entranced by them. White hair...Yellow eyes...He looked down for a moment into a small puddle that had been in front of him and tilted his head. Odd eyes...odd hair...He was odd just like this man. For a moment the beast within him smiled and was going to urge the boy to say something, but he did it without any need for temptation," HEY WEIRD MAN! ARE YOU HERE TO PLAY?!," of course for the people that were there, they cringed and immediately tried to warn the man of the "calamity" that was going to try to approach him.
    Kuramo Otsutsuki
    Kuramo Otsutsuki

B

Post by Kuramo Otsutsuki Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:21 am

He was enjoying writing the descriptions of the snowy mountains when he heard a young childlike voice call out to him asking if he was here to play, Such a strange child what was even more strange was that everyone else warned him that the child was no good to be around, something to avoid. He was curios about this boy though there was something unique about him he put the book away and stood up to look at the boy, He ignored there warnings and approached the child his hands in his pocket as he spoke it was a calm quiet tone.

Hello....Whats your name?

While those who were warning him probably continued to try he was curios about the boy more then anything and had no known reason to avoid him or heed his warnings.
    Mo-ri Dan
    Mo-ri Dan

D

Post by Mo-ri Dan Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:46 pm

Did this man...Just speak to him. the black haired male stood there for a moment just contemplating what emotion to feel as everyone else slowly began to back away from the two. The white haired male had made his choice in their eyes and now he would pay the price. While Mo-ri just...stared at this white haired male and started to smile very widely before nodding," Hello Mister! I'm Mo-ri Dan. What're you doing here? I haven't seen you around these parts...Oh wait. Dad! What do you think of Mr. Whitey here?," the boy simply stopped as he stared at Kuramo expectantly.

The giant ape said nothing but simply looked outward through the boys own perception and scoffed. Meanwhile Mo-ri had simply smiled," Dad is being a little grumpy right now. So. What's your name mister?," the other villagers simply stared at the boy cursing him under their breathe as he did nothing but smile and wait. He was oblivious to their actions, but the King of the Apes? Oh he knew all too well what had been going on.
    Kuramo Otsutsuki
    Kuramo Otsutsuki

B

Post by Kuramo Otsutsuki Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:45 am

He took note of everyone else backing away from the both of them when he chose to interact with the boy rather then leave him be, Something about this boy made everyone here hate him and in choosing to interact with the boy in their eyes hes chosen the same treatment. He observed as the boy introduced himself as Mo-Ri Dan a interesting name to say the least, He started asking him a myriad of questions before stopping and started asking for his father. He looked around and almost expected someone to walk over but saw no one as he just stared at him expectantly, The boy then simply just smiled and mentioned how his dad was being grumpy.

It confused him either the boy's parents died and he is in a state of denial or some form of mental illness or something else is going on here, the Veins around his eyes bulged abit and his golden eyes became pure ghostly white as he activated his Byakugan to get a read on the boys chakra as he responded in a neutral tone.

I am Kuramo Otsutsuki, As for why I am here I like to explore and adventure a little which I did and settled down here for a time.

He walked over to his previous spot and sat down motioning that the boy can come over if he wished as his byakugan was still active to read his chakra.
    Mo-ri Dan
    Mo-ri Dan

D

Post by Mo-ri Dan Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:30 pm

"Well you picked a funny place to come to mister. Everyone here is weird, but the snow and stuff is nice. Are you staying longer?," he was looking up to the male for a moment with the most weirdly curious smile on his face. Everyone else at this point had backed off and ran to go and find some of the Jounin and Chuunin of the village just in case the small boy had lost his marbles...or just because they were scared of being around the boy in his current state.
    Mo-ri Dan
    Mo-ri Dan

D

Post by Mo-ri Dan Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:17 pm

...Did the man just fall silent? The white haired male dropped to the ground before he could answer the young boys question which caused Mo-ri to stand there with curious intrigue. Moving over towards the body he would check the pulse and frown. He didn't have one. Another friend dead before they could bond and that made the youn jinchuriki upset. Picking up the body, he made his way back to his cave where he resides and planned on putting the white haired male to rest.

(Exit with the body of one Kuramo since he's no longer on the site. Dunno if I can claim anything with the words in this topic)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content