The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
Choju Giga EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
Choju Giga EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
Choju Giga EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
Choju Giga EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
Choju Giga EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
Choju Giga EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
Choju Giga EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
Choju Giga EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
Choju Giga EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Choju Giga

Gyokusho
    Gyokusho

Anbu
    Chakra Pool : 0

Choju Giga Empty Choju Giga

Post by Gyokusho Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:46 pm

Name: Choju Giga: Super Beast Imitation Drawing
    Cost: 20/30/40/50/60 (5000 ryo to use the ink style)
    Upkeep: 10/15/20/25/30
    Type: Ninjutsu/Fuinjutsu
    Element: None
    Range: 50
    Speed: 100/150/200/250/300/350
    Power: 50/100/200/250/250/350
    Handseals: -
    Description: Gyokusho uses ink to draw creatures with enhanced speed on a scroll or other surface, even his body like a tattoo. Then when he wants them too they leap from the surface and grow to live size of whatever they are and obey his will kind of like clones. They are normally black and white but he could use other colors of ink to disguise them better. They start out weak at low ranks but get stronger as they get higher so the small ones are easier to break with only one hit but stronger ones have more endurance (their power). They can do many different things from fighting to recon based on what shape they are, so bears and tigers have teeth and claws but birds can fly and scout for things. When they are destroyed they transmit their knowledge back to Gyokusho and he can hide other fuinjutsu inside of them (but that has to he a special jutsu different from this). He can also just take written words and turn them into little creatures to send to his allies to secretly give them information. Their shape is up to his imagination and if they are big enough people can ride on them. The size and number he can create are based on what rank of jutsu he uses. I will put in a list below. This one is just a general jutsu and more special versions can be made to do different things.

D Rank: Can only make small creatures like little birds or mice. He can only make 10 of them at a time

C Rank: They are a little better now and he can make 20 small things or 10 medium things and 10 small things. Medium like cats or dogs or large birds like eagles and crows.

B Rank: Now larger creatures are possible so he can make things like tigers or bears. Now he could make 30 small creatures or 20 medium creatures or 5 large creatures.

A Rank: Same general sizes but the large creatures can be a little bigger but not more than 5 meters long. People could ride on those without difficulty. Gyokusho can make more of those though so now he can makke 40 small creatures or 30 medium ones or 10 large ones.

S Rank: Now he can make a whole bunch of minions and also make giant creatures which can even be the size of bijuu but he can only make 5 of those. So 50 small or tiny creatures, 40 medium ones, 20 large ones, or 5 gigantic ones.
    Combination: Other Fuinjutsu or drawing jutsu.

Last edited by Gyokusho on Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

Lightning Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 1000

Choju Giga Empty Re: Choju Giga

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:20 pm

Hi.

1. Ink based techniques will be treated as a style. And this must be bought for 5,000 Ryo.

2. Nice technique set up. I'm assuming that general drawing will operate within the stat parameters set out.

3. To do things like hide fuuin inside drawings and other special things. You will need to create techniques separately for these effects. For instances based on your stats, birds can only fly up to 50 meters? This seem to be the range for everything lol. General ink drawings were never really seen to be that durable. There are of course exceptions. Just wanted to clear this up before moving on.

4. Yes, I am aware that the styles haven't been posted yet. But I would prefer not to keep ya waiting too much longer.

Gyokusho
    Gyokusho

Anbu

Post by Gyokusho Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:40 pm

Thank you for looking. Yes this can be only general stuff with nothing special added to it only basical parameter. So you can make special jutsu that have different stats like birds that can fly away farther. Should I put that in there? I put in statement that the fuinjutsu has to be special jutsu. Anything else I should add or change do you think? I can put it that it cost 5000 too
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:25 pm

Yes go ahead.
    Gyokusho
    Gyokusho

Anbu

Post by Gyokusho Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:48 pm

Oh yeah I put all that in there I can change too if you need.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:35 pm

Gyokusho wrote:Name: Choju Giga: Super Beast Imitation Drawing
    Cost: 20/30/40/50/60 (5000 ryo to use the ink style)
    Upkeep: 10/15/20/25/30
    Type: Ninjutsu/Fuinjutsu
    Element: None
    Range: 50
    Speed: 100/150/200/250/300/350
    Power: 50/100/200/250/250/350
    Handseals: -
    Description: Gyokusho uses ink to draw creatures with enhanced speed on a scroll or other surface, even his body like a tattoo. Then when he wants them too they leap from the surface and grow to live size of whatever they are and obey his will kind of like clones. They are normally black and white but he could use other colors of ink to disguise them better. They start out weak at low ranks but get stronger as they get higher so the small ones are easier to break with only one hit but stronger ones have more endurance (their power). They can do many different things from fighting to recon based on what shape they are, so bears and tigers have teeth and claws but birds can fly and scout for things. When they are destroyed they transmit their knowledge back to Gyokusho and he can hide other fuinjutsu inside of them (but that has to he a special jutsu different from this). He can also just take written words and turn them into little creatures to send to his allies to secretly give them information. Their shape is up to his imagination and if they are big enough people can ride on them. The size and number he can create are based on what rank of jutsu he uses. I will put in a list below. This one is just a general jutsu and more special versions can be made to do different things.

D Rank: Can only make small creatures like little birds or mice. He can only make 10 of them at a time

C Rank: They are a little better now and he can make 20 small things or 10 medium things and 10 small things. Medium like cats or dogs or large birds like eagles and crows.

B Rank: Now larger creatures are possible so he can make things like tigers or bears. Now he could make 30 small creatures or 20 medium creatures or 5 large creatures.

A Rank: Same general sizes but the large creatures can be a little bigger but not more than 5 meters long. People could ride on those without difficulty. Gyokusho can make more of those though so now he can makke 40 small creatures or 30 medium ones or 10 large ones.

S Rank: Now he can make a whole bunch of minions and also make giant creatures which can even be the size of bijuu but he can only make 5 of those. So 50 small or tiny creatures, 40 medium ones, 20 large ones, or 5 gigantic ones.
    Combination: Other Fuinjutsu or drawing jutsu.

APPROVED. I want to see how this goes. Will keep an eye on the Bijuu sized drawings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:46 am