The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
Nature's Blessing EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
Nature's Blessing EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
Nature's Blessing EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
Nature's Blessing EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
Nature's Blessing EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
Nature's Blessing EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
Nature's Blessing EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
Nature's Blessing EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
Nature's Blessing EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Nature's Blessing

Noet
    Noet

Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0

Nature's Blessing Empty Nature's Blessing

Post by Noet Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:07 am

I was hoping to get this approved as a custom ability worth 10,000 EXP, but I was unsure where to post it so hopefully this forum is ok °○°... Feel free to move to the correct area. If not acceptable for that price I'll accept any help to get it there!

Spoiler:
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

Lightning Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 1000

Nature's Blessing Empty Re: Nature's Blessing

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Sorry for the wait.

1. When you says not pay any chakra to enter into sage transformations. Are you referring to the techniques on the clan page? If so then I cannot allow this. Reason being is that the Hagoromo clan gets a nice boost of chakra. Not to mention they recover quite a lot each post.

2. Does being cannibalistic grants anything special? Is this just a theme?

Noet
    Noet

Kage

Post by Noet Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:06 pm

Ok, I believe that's fair. Will something like this work?

Spoiler:
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:55 pm

Sorry. Cant approve of anything that increases LF in this manner.
    Noet
    Noet

Kage

Post by Noet Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:00 pm

CUSTOM LIMITED SKILL
    Proposal-

Black Earth, or "Tar/Pitch/Asphalt" is a unique elemental variant of the earth element that was thought to be a myth since passed down from days of Azulon Uchiha, many centuries ago. Alas, it has manifested in present day and through tutelage can be passed down since it is a skill that must be developed.

Characteristics: Black viscous liquid or semi-solid, heat sensitive. Fire release becomes its weakness instead of lightning, thus if fire techniques with a Power stat half of the technique's Endurance stat is applied to Black Earth it will shift from solid to liquid, full Power stat will do the same in addition to getting rid of the viscous effect.

- Enhances Power -

Base: The user is able infuse Black Earth into earth technique D-S rank and change the state of matter to or from liquid to semi-solid once per post.

Cost: 1K Ryo

Level One: Black Earth can be infused with any earth element technique of D-S rank at the cost of +10 chakra to the technique. In doing so, the user may enhance their earth techniques +100 Endurance.

Cost: 3K Ryo

Level Two: At this level, the user may infuse black earth to make techniques D-S rank +200 in Endurance at a cost of +15 Chakra.

Cost: 6K Ryo

Level Three: At this level, the user may infuse Black Earth to make earth techniques of D-Limited level +300 in Endurance. The cost is +25 chakra per technique used.

Cost: 9k Ryo

Last edited by Noet on Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Noet
    Noet

Kage

Post by Noet Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:47 pm

Due to adding a change so that it wasn't a blatant copy of Black Lightning also added an increased purchasing cost. Hopefully this will suffice.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:10 pm

Characteristics: Black viscous liquid or semi-solid, heat sensitive, static Endurance/Strength equivalent to the user's Chakra Stat. If fire techniques with a Power stat half of the user's Chakra stat is applied to Black Earth it will shift from solid to liquid. The low melting point of Black Earth makes the conductive materials in the earth weaker, thus forcing Lightning Release techniques to have a Power stat over the user's Chakra stat to disrupt or pass through it.

1. I like the idea behind this. More workable compared to the first few posted.

2. Are you saying the endurance and strength of this is the same as your chakra stat? If so then that's a no no. Purely because your chakra stat is 1k. Meaning damn near nothing passes through it.

3. Adding extra endurance to earth is not such a big deal. Can accept it being based off black lightning.

4. Its too powerful at the moment. Black Lightning simply adds power. This is adding endurance and other conditions. Needs clear weaknesses, purely because it gives such a high bonus. If its based on earth then lightning has its advantages. Just like wind beats lightning.

5. I would say drop the chakra stat comparison and all that.

Noet
    Noet

Kage

Post by Noet Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:56 pm

I changed it to:

1) Just an Endurance boost
    2) State of Matter change (i.e. Solid to Liquid, vice-versa)

Weaknesses:

1) Fire Release techniques make the Black Earth change from solid to liquid or if in a liquid state heats it up to the boiling point and freeing the viscous properties with Half the Power.
    2) Since I gave it an additional weakness to Fire Release tech's I bumped the needed Power of Lightning Release techniques since Tar doesn't conduct electricity well, but still can, thus needing an equivalent or higher Power stat than the Black Earth's Endurance stat.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:38 pm

1. What you stated about the lightning wasn't added. The stuff about equal or higher power stat needed.

2. Not quite sure I completely understand the fire release weakness. Are you saying turning it to liquid makes it useless?
    Noet
    Noet

Kage

Post by Noet Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:00 pm

[quote="Noet"]Characteristics: Black viscous liquid or semi-solid, heat sensitive. If fire techniques with a Power stat half of the technique's Endurance stat is applied to Black Earth it will shift from solid to liquid. The low melting point of Black Earth makes the conductive materials in the earth weaker, thus forcing Lightning Release techniques to have a Power stat over the technique's Endurance stat to disrupt or pass through it.

1) I highlighted it, but if you need those exact words then I'll edit that in.
    2) The fire weakness makes he Black Earth less viscous, thus instead of binding whatever it gets stuck to the substance will heat up to it's boiling temperature and not be viscous anymore.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:51 pm

Noet wrote:I changed it to:

1) Just an Endurance boost
    2) State of Matter change (i.e. Solid to Liquid, vice-versa)

Weaknesses:

1) Fire Release techniques make the Black Earth change from solid to liquid or if in a liquid state heats  it up to the boiling point and freeing the viscous properties with Half the Power.
    2) Since I gave it an additional weakness to Fire Release tech's I bumped the needed Power of Lightning Release techniques since Tar doesn't conduct electricity well, but still can, thus needing an equivalent or higher Power stat than the Black Earth's Endurance stat.

You said equivalent or higher when dealing with lightning. But then went on to say higher only. So yeah, would prefer if you added in the equivalent and higher power stat deal.

Sorry, but just be plain with strength and weaknesses. Makes it easier. Kinda got lost there with the weakness to fire.
    Noet
    Noet

Kage

Post by Noet Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:08 am

@The Jackal For "Black Earth" can i have the weakness of earth SWAP so that Fire becomes it's main weakness and lightning is just standard? I feel that stating that the weakness of "Black Earth" swaps to fire from lightning would alleviate any confusion. I can even take out fire release changing the state of matter of "black earth", if that'll help it be less confusing.

So it'd only say:
    - Fire Release becomes the natural weakness of Black Earth, not Lightning Release.
    - Fire Release techniques Power Stat need to be equivalent or higher than the Endurance stat of Black Earth.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:25 pm

Noet wrote:
    CUSTOM LIMITED SKILL
    Proposal-

Black Earth, or "Tar/Pitch/Asphalt" is a unique elemental variant of the earth element that was thought to be a myth since passed down from days of Azulon Uchiha, many centuries ago. Alas, it has manifested in present day and through tutelage can be passed down since it is a skill that must be developed.

Characteristics: Black viscous liquid or semi-solid, heat sensitive. Fire release becomes its weakness instead of lightning, thus if fire techniques with a Power stat half of the technique's Endurance stat is applied to Black Earth it will shift from solid to liquid, full Power stat will do the same in addition to getting rid of the viscous effect.

- Enhances Power -

Base: The user is able infuse Black Earth into earth technique D-S rank and change the state of matter to or from liquid to semi-solid once per post.

Cost: 1K Ryo

Level One: Black Earth can be infused with any earth element technique of D-S rank at the cost of +10 chakra to the technique. In doing so, the user may enhance their earth techniques +100 Endurance.

Cost: 3K Ryo

Level Two: At this level, the user may infuse black earth to make techniques D-S rank +200 in Endurance at a cost of +15 Chakra.

Cost: 6K Ryo

Level Three: At this level, the user may infuse Black Earth to make earth techniques of D-Limited level +300 in Endurance. The cost is +25 chakra per technique used.

Cost: 9k Ryo

APPROVED.

As per discussions held, other element attacks that are more powerful will break through.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:31 am