Asura

Tenshi

Miotis Sumimura

Fenn

Sitting and doodling (open rp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting and doodling (open rp)

Post by Asura on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Dax had an amazing thing in his hand. A piece of paper with green, blue, yellow and black crayons. He was drawing the sand and sky and sea that he saw before him. He also had all his ninja gear including the two katana in an x formation strapped to his back within their cases. He was in his leather tactical suit that was black and red and where his eyes were, all that could be seen was white from anyone who looked him in the eye.

"Damn. I wonder if they gonna like my drawing?" Said Dax as he scratched his head under his hooded mask.

"Let's see.....hmmmmm. Bring this line down here..."

*scribble scribble*

"Connect this one to that one....ha! My mountain looks like a nose."

*scribble scribble*

Asura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sitting and doodling (open rp)

Post by Asura on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:22 pm

As Dax sat there doing his thing, several thoughts come into his head. One was thinking past all the craziness that was going on in his head and the other was resisting the urge to try and kill himself to make the voices stop. That is what always bothered him; the constant swirling of his thoughts made him crazy. And sometimes drawing is what he used as a channel to let off some steam. The other thing was training but he had enough of that for now at least. For now the landscape spoke to him and it told him that is was very much alive and that certain points looked like faces or parts of various animals to him. Like that cloud over there yea; it looked like sheep...a sheep jumping over a fence and it was right then and there he wondered if he continued looking at it if it would make him fall asleep.

Crazy right? Yea well he heard that one before. Next to him were a pile of drawings from other days and they looked complete. Drawn on top of them and in blood; his own blood were the symbol of his beloved God Jashin. Oh how Jashin kept him alive and how did he want to kill the bastard at the same time. Since his capture, he was not the same. Yes from the get go of his life he was messed up but the Jashinist that had him changed him forever. Was he made this way for a purpose? He would find out the more as he progressed through everything and wished he stayed alive toon to see it all through to the end...whatever that was.

Last edited by Asura on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yui Hoshino on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:24 pm

The weather in Kirigakure was lovely to say the least. The sun rode high but still the temperatures were cool enough. The peer was not too busy nor was it completely empty. A couple of locals selling and buying produce. Little tug boats and fishing trawls bobbed gently next to the docks. Seagulls circled dangerously close by squawking and cawing at the fishermen hoping to scavenge a morsel. Ever so often a fishermen would dump a bucket of fish entrails overboard and back into the sea causing a flurry of white feathers to dive into the waters.

The locals were usually house wives or restaurant chefs looking for the cheapest and freshest ingredients. They'd haggle for muscles, negotiate for bigger fish and even lobby for some lobsters. However a fishermen's port, it was sometimes used as a harbor to deliver and receive goods from the mainlands. Self sustaining as Kirigakure was, there were things that were harder to come by when living on the islands.

Yui stood on wooden docks, her hands shading her eyes as she looked into the sea. She was waiting for an order of hops that grew on the green fields of Fire Nation. There was a certain bitterness that came with it and Yui was hoping to brew something to bring it out. She had been waiting there all morning, hoping the incoming ships would be holding her cargo. However each time a boat came in, she saw nothing but fish. The fishermen would wave and greet her and Yui in turn would light up and wave her arms back at them.

Yui Hoshino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:45 pm

ooc: sorry about that. Was editing my post when u posted. But it doesn't influence your post so it should be all good.
___________________________________________________________________________________

As Dax finished his drawing, he couldn't help but turn his hooded red head and rested his eyes on a girl with striking blue hair. At first Dax didn't think anything much of her but thought that she looked busy and it would be best to interrupt her in some way.

"Konnichiwaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Bllllluuuuuueeeee hair chaaaaaaaan!!!"
shouted Dax towards the blue haired woman who was just ten feet away on the jetti. Dax was also waving at her in a frantic manner to make sure she both saw and heard him.

There was always some thing interesting with interacting with another human. After all he was done drawing for the day and he hoped he would be able to show her his drawings. It was at this moment he wished he had not drawn the Jashinist symbol on the drawings. Even though they were drawn with just crayon. Oh how he loved crayon to write and draw with and hoped she loved it too. Would lord Jashin be pleased about this encounter.

Don't worry my lord Jashin. This one is country folk. She is not to be harmed by either of us Jashin. She is country folk.
Asura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yui Hoshino on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:29 pm

The silence on the small port was interrupted by a shouting and enthusiastic voice. For a moment people must have mistaken it for a boat signalling port, the seagulls flew away in annoyance, cawing in displeasure. However as the shout extended people turned to see the source of all the noise. A tall figure stood no more than roughly 3 or so meters from the blue haired woman. People looked at him strangely he looked like a lunatic dressed completely in red, shouting and waving his arms at someone not too far from him.

Yui turned only her head around so that her body still faced out towards the sea. Her facial expression was that of curiosity, someone was clearly excited to see her blue hair but wasn't acquainted enough to know her name. Her soft purple eyes rested their gaze upon the boy calling to her. He stood tall, looking like a overly enthusiastic  red and black lighthouse. A crazy man, holding weapons and hooded in such gear, common sense would have dictated a psychopath but Yui reacted differently.

She turned her body and full attention to the boy. Yui straightened her red half kimono, placed one hand on her stomach and her one hand on her chest as she softly bowing a nodded head in greeting. "Ehhh~ Ohayo gozaimasu,," She'd smile as she greeted him in a soft voice. After her greeting she'd raise her head again wondering who this person was. She had no recollection of who he was. One of the seagulls would fly on back, landing on top of Yui's head and perching upon it like a nest. Yui's small frame would tilt forward a little bit before rebounding back seemingly unphased by it all.

Yui Hoshino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura on Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Many things were going through that crazed head of his. His first thought as he looked at her his mind ran on ice cream. Yes that's it! Her hair looked like a couple scoops of cotton candy ice cream. Oh how he loved ice cream. He loved her and he loved the whole of Kiri but oooooh he could really love her if she wanted to. But whatever, he does his best not to disrespect women from his homeland. After all they were allies and he would be willing to take a sword stab for any of them cause well.....he could take multiple and live to tell the tale. Yes she's gonna find him interesting and vice versa.

Dax smiled widely from under his mask if red and black as he jumped up from where he was and was soon in mid air lunging in a friendly manner to the blue haired woman to properly greet her with an embrace from a fellow country folk like himself. He had his arms stretched out and as he got closer to the woman in mid flight, he closed his eyes in sheer anticipation of the greeting that lay before him hopefully.

Yay! She's gonna grab me an hug me!
Asura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yui Hoshino on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:11 am

"eh?"

The man suddenly lunged forward, diving at her face first. Even for someone like Yui, that was strange and caught her off guard. Yui shrunk backwards, moving further back as she did, her arms raised like she was ready to bat away a bug. But there was another more disturbed than the Miss Hoshino. The seagull who had perched saw the maniac man in red attacking him. To the seagull it was a giant lobster complete with the two claws. It squawked in anger, spreading its white and grey wings. It took flight, beak forward, meeting the challenge of its sworn enemy. The winged menace would screech its battle cry before colliding into the man and quickly begin to peck at his head.

Yui Hoshino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:06 pm

Instead of landing on something soft as he had planned, he whizzed past the woman who was obviously avoiding him and landed face first into the ground. It pained like hell and on top of it all, a seagull who thought of him as nothing more than some grotesque creature started to attack him. He flailed his arms like a helpless worm as he ran up and down the beach as he was being attacked and eventually slumped to his face, landing on it and resting there. The bird eventually got bored and took off on it own errand while Dax started to crawl back towards the woman. Because by this time he had ran almost clearly off the harbor entirely. He felt his face mending as he got the strength to get on his feet and started walking towards her yet again.

"Why didn't you catch me? I mean like are u insane?!" Shouted Dax for her to hear as he started to curse under his mask.
Asura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yui Hoshino on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:38 pm

What a strange person he was. What else would a person do if a total stranger, dressed in full latex red and weapons came charging down with their arms wide open. Yet his reactions told otherwise. Instead he protested in anger for Yui not having caught the person. Yui was friendly enough but that didn't mean she lacked common sense or had an inhibited sense of self preservation. Although if one thing she had done wrong was that she peeled back rather defend herself properly. Yui opened her eyes, watching the seagull fly off as he soon lost interest in the man. She took another step back from the mad man and stood at her normal height once more. He had run off the pier and onto the small patch of beach but with the bird gone he began to approach her again.

"Ah~ Gomenasai. You're wearing strange red clothes and wielding weapons. You don't look like a person that would be fit to walk around without supervision." Yui apologized bowing slightly as she did. However she kept her distance, matching his pace and moving back, minding not to fall into the water. The man approached and the gulls who sat in rows on boats and rope lines bobbed and geared their heads at him. Their crazy beady eyes watching the red hooded figure like a red crab or lobster.

Last edited by Yui Hoshino on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yui Hoshino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:33 pm

Dax stopped walking towards her until he was a mere six feet from her as he placed his index finger on his chin and began tapping to signal he began thinking. Then suddenly, he pivoted and pointed his finger at the blue haired woman.

"You! You think I'm not fit?" said Dax in an annoying girly high pitched voice. And with that Dax dropped down and started to do some serious one handed upside down push ups while looking at her with his white eye holes. "See? I'm fit alright. But..." He said returning to standing up straight again after doing about twenty push ups and folding his arms. "...I need a supervisor? Like a sensei? I had one, an Otsutsuki but he's out in the world wandering. *sigh* Nobody wants to teach me though. For some reason they think I talk too much and that I'm a bit off the deep end. I don't see it that way at all though. I feel normal as pie. Then...others hate me for my faith. I love my God Jashin and do what he says. So hopefully if you find me a sensei supervisor thingy that would be awesome." Said Dax as he gave her a double thumbs up and smiled under his mask.
Asura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yui Hoshino on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:13 pm

Now what Yui said wasn't the nicest thing to say but being who she is Yui had said it allowed. The boy had every right to be offended, afterall he had been called mentally unstable. Yet, by his own choice of delirium he misunderstood, taking offense for a different reason. He squealed like a girl, his high pitched voice unnatural yet seemingly at home with the owner. He quickly dropped down on a single hand and rapidly began to pump his own body weight up and down. Rambling on as he did. Yui watched him at first, her purple eyes bobbing up and down. However someone soon called to her and she was off and gone.

" Gomen, I must be off."

He'd be cut off before he could finish. She ran briefly to the docks, talked to a fisherman who had just arrived. She'd thank him and be off.

exit

Yui Hoshino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:39 pm

Dax stood there confused as the woman walked away from him. He had a funny feeling he was going to see her again. He simply cracked every bone in his body that he could. When he was done stretching himself like an old rag, he just skipped away like a little girl that was wearing a tu tu.

*exit*
Asura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top