The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
Testing... Testing... 1..2..3. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
Testing... Testing... 1..2..3. EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
Testing... Testing... 1..2..3. EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
Testing... Testing... 1..2..3. EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
Testing... Testing... 1..2..3. EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
Testing... Testing... 1..2..3. EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
Testing... Testing... 1..2..3. EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
Testing... Testing... 1..2..3. EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
Testing... Testing... 1..2..3. EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

Testing... Testing... 1..2..3.

Noet
    Noet

Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0

Testing... Testing... 1..2..3. Empty Testing... Testing... 1..2..3.

Post by Noet Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:10 am

Mission Name: Communications Test
    Type: NPC
    Client: Daimyo
    Exp/Ryo Reward: 300 ryo & 70 exp
    Mission Description: Communication lines have been acting funny since their instillation, nothing too serious. The communication center has asked for help testing their signals by traveling beyond the village gates.
    Additional Information: Headset Radio rentals will be provided by picking them up at the Communication Center or you can use your own,
    Eligible Members: Amegakure Shinobi

"Amekage-sama!!! Welcome aboard, nearly thought you would not have made it on time, but as usual I could spot ya a mile away. Punctual as ever." The porpoise and stoutly man said in between puffs of his pipe, both hands on the wheel as he steered the shipping vessel across the lake.

"Nanko. Thank you for keeping Aoi Tenshi up and running order, your craftsmanship and knowledge of the mechanical arts is sought by many. Amegakure is proud to call you Captain to such a fine vessel." As always Nōet was straightforward with his message and his delivery accompanied by his broad voice hinted at wisdom far beyond his young appearance.

A slight bow of respect for his elder and in recognition of his talents was given before the Amekage turned heel venturing across the deck. Unlike at sea, the body of water surrounding Amegakure no Sato was a Lake which meant its body of water was without movement and as still as a corpse, thus his smooth demeanor was uninhibited as he made his way below deck and as always remembering to duck due to his abnormal height. Four empty cabins and a kitchen awaited him down there, one of which assigned to him if he felt the need to rest. Making his way there with a bit of a yawn, any on looker would think a nap was just in his plans, but they would be wrong. As always, Nōet was forced to be about his business and awaiting him on the bed was a packaged gift and a note with his title labeled across it.

Dear Amekage,

Inside you will find the village's latest advancement in communication technology. Allow me to introduce to you, the Headset Radio. Its compact size makes it easily concealable unlike the previous bulkier handheld and backpack accessory models. What makes it better is that even with its size the Headset Radio's range reaches farther than the other two combined!

Don't think you'll be able to talk to me whenever you want just because you made me your head of the communications, silly boy!!! But seriously, slip this on and test the connection already!!!! I'll be waiting, silly boy!

OXOXOX Ori-Chan
    XOXOXO

Nōet's eye twitched at the thought of whether it was the best option to put Kisuke, Ori as his Head of Communications down at the communication center. The woman had been head over heels for him since his appointment to term, but unlike the majority of those who held a government position she retained her job and was given a promotion even after extreme vetting. In the Amekage's mind, even through her infatuation her heart was pure and loyal to a brighter future for the people of the village, thus reluctantly he followed the directions and placed the headset radio behind his feather at the crown of his head between the mass of his dreads. At first there was then a sharp booming voice belted out:

"NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT-CCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN" A disturbance in the transmission brought about an echo effect on Nōet's side causing him to shield his ears immediately for a moment.

"Hel-… Hello? Nōet? Amekage-sama are you there? Or are you doing one of those ignoring Ori things again? You know I can just contact Miria-chan over at the sensory division and find where you are, silly boy! C'mon talk to me! I have so much to discuss about the condition of the foundry, the new shipment of technique scrolls, the newest designs for the village walls. Oh! GET THIS! Under. Water. Enclosure! HAHAHA this is going to be wild. Oh! Don't even get me started on those new recruits you picked out. JEEZ, talk about a hand full. Hey? Are you still there? Amekage-sama?!?!?!"

Nōet's silence would last another couple of seconds before he was forced to cave just to keep the woman from drowning him in a sea of words, but all in all after a minor testing failure the result of the Headset Radio was a success. He did his best to curb the woman's excitement over the next few minutes by entertaining her speech, some of what she said actually had sparked his interest.

[e x i t]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 am