The Clan Wars!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
Sensho Style Techniques  EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 am by Guest

» Aeipathy - An Ancient World RP
Sensho Style Techniques  EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:57 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : Multiverse RP!
Sensho Style Techniques  EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:56 am by Guest

» Stick n Move
Sensho Style Techniques  EmptyTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm by Bebi

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
Sensho Style Techniques  EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
Sensho Style Techniques  EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
Sensho Style Techniques  EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
Sensho Style Techniques  EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
Sensho Style Techniques  EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Sensho Style Techniques

Aramitama
    Aramitama

Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0

Sensho Style Techniques  Empty Sensho Style Techniques

Post by Aramitama Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:24 am

Name: Spear of the Rising Mountain
    Cost: 80
    Upkeep: 20
    Type: Taijutsu
    Element: Wind
    Range: 5m max
    Speed: User's + 100
    Power: User's + 100
    Handseals: N/A
    Description: A very basic alteration of the Sensho school of fighting, this adds wind chakra into the form to create a spiraling drill-blade of wind with which to fight, ranging in both length, width, and height between 1mm and 5m (per range). As with the base style, the chakra blade is equivalent to the user's strength (like any taijutsu technique) but the added sharpness from the wind chakra grants a slight boost in power and damage. The user can fight with this as per usual, but the blade, made of wind, is transparent and can thus be very difficult to see. Can form blades from the hands/fingers, elbows, feet, knees, and/or the mouth. This particular sub-school of the style becomes particularly dangerous when mixed with grapples. Once someone knows this, he can replace this version of the chakra blade with any other taijutsu by adding 10 chakra to the technique. These blades appear with a slight blur, like heat shimmer. They sound the same as a blade being swung.
    Combination: Requres Sensho Style. Learn from Aramitama.

Last edited by Aramitama on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aramitama
    Aramitama

Kage

Sensho Style Techniques  Empty Re: Sensho Style Techniques

Post by Aramitama Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:15 pm

Name: Closing Gate, Southern Storm
    Element: N/A
    Speed: User's
    Power: User's
    Description: Using the incredible power released from the opening of any of the Hachimon, the user compresses the power rather than allowing it to radiate freely around them. By gathering in this power and molding it into a kind of shell, the user can create a sort of shield around himself to help protect from harm. Like the Evening Elephant and Morning Peacock, this defensive field is not comprised of chakra but instead of pure force exiting the user's body. The endurance of this is equal to the user's current physical power, meaning that as he opens more gates he can acquire a better defense, though at higher risk to his body. Only applies for as long as this technique is maintained. Can only have bonuses up to Gate 5.
    Combination: 8 Gates. Learn from Aramitama.

Last edited by Aramitama on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aramitama
    Aramitama

Kage

Post by Aramitama Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:31 pm

Name: Inverse Sun Zephyr
    Cost: 60
    Range: 20m max
    Speed: 250
    Power: 450
    Description: By releasing the blades of the Sensho style from all around himself, the user creates a powerful and sudden barrier of dense chakra blades which originate only millimeters from his body and expand outwards. Obviously they are sharp and as powerful as the user's current power, capable of cutting through foe and offense alike. They also push incoming matter and attacks outward, meaning the user can attempt to repel weaker jutsu such as fireballs or lightnings strikes. This techniques is extremely dangerous at close ranges when the hundreds of tiny whirling blades can quickly cut an opponent to ribbons.
    Combination: Sensho. Learn from Aramitama.

Last edited by Aramitama on Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

Lightning Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 1000

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:52 pm

Aramitama wrote:Name: Spear of the Rising Mountain
    Cost: 30
    Upkeep: 15
    Description: A very basic alteration of the Sensho school of fighting, this adds wind chakra into the form to create a spiraling drill-blade of wind with which to fight, ranging in both length, width, and height between 1mm and 5m (per range). As with the base style, the chakra blade is equivalent to the user's strength (like any taijutsu technique) but the added sharpness from the wind chakra grants a slight boost in power and damage. The user can fight with this as per usual, but the blade, made of wind, is transparent and can thus be very difficult to see. Can form blades from the hands/fingers, elbows, feet, knees, and/or the mouth. This particular sub-school of the style becomes particularly dangerous when mixed with grapples. Once someone knows this, he can replace this version of the chakra blade with any other taijutsu by adding 10 chakra to the technique.

Dont forget to add the increased chakra cost of at least 40. Please up the chakra cost to 40 and increase upkeep also. These are near invisible blades. Do they make any sound? Do they warp the atmosphere around them to make it known something is amiss?
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:00 pm

Aramitama wrote:Name: Closing Gate, Southern Storm
    Cost: 30
    Upkeep: 15
    Description: Using the incredible power released from the opening of any of the Hachimon, the user compresses the power rather than allowing it to radiate freely around them. By gathering in this power and molding it into a kind of shell, the user can create a sort of shield around himself to help protect from harm. Like the Evening Elephant and Morning Peacock, this defensive field is not comprised of chakra but instead of pure force exiting the user's body. The endurance of this is equal to the user's current physical power, meaning that as he opens more gates he can acquire a better defense, though at higher risk to his body. Only applies for as long as this technique is maintained.

Please define what these risks and drawbacks are. Opening the gates have their own risks and drawbacks. The higher the level of gates, the higher it should be. Please add in the increased chakra cost to this. Upkeep and chakra cost needs increasing. This needs a limit in terms of the gates it can be used with.
    Aramitama
    Aramitama

Kage

Post by Aramitama Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:53 pm

First is fixed I think. Second has had costs increased. The drawbacks I mentioned were the drawbacks of the gates, so the more you open and the more defense you get the more you'll get hurt afterwards.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:59 pm

Aramitama wrote:Name: Spear of the Rising Mountain
    Description: A very basic alteration of the Sensho school of fighting, this adds wind chakra into the form to create a spiraling drill-blade of wind with which to fight, ranging in both length, width, and height between 1mm and 5m (per range). As with the base style, the chakra blade is equivalent to the user's strength (like any taijutsu technique) but the added sharpness from the wind chakra grants a slight boost in power and damage. The user can fight with this as per usual, but the blade, made of wind, is transparent and can thus be very difficult to see. Can form blades from the hands/fingers, elbows, feet, knees, and/or the mouth. This particular sub-school of the style becomes particularly dangerous when mixed with grapples. Once someone knows this, he can replace this version of the chakra blade with any other taijutsu by adding 10 chakra to the technique. These blades appear with a slight blur, like heat shimmer. They sound the same as a blade being swung.

I edited the jutsu cost to what I meant. Saw no reason to waste time asking you to do it.

APPROVED.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:01 pm

Cost: 40
    Description: Using the incredible power released from the opening of any of the Hachimon, the user compresses the power rather than allowing it to radiate freely around them. By gathering in this power and molding it into a kind of shell, the user can create a sort of shield around himself to help protect from harm. Like the Evening Elephant and Morning Peacock, this defensive field is not comprised of chakra but instead of pure force exiting the user's body. The endurance of this is equal to the user's current physical power, meaning that as he opens more gates he can acquire a better defense, though at higher risk to his body. Only applies for as long as this technique is maintained.

As this is a B-rank technique and its nature, it shouldn't rise above the 4th gate. Initial chakra cost also needs to be 80. Its 40+40(Stat Booster).
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:09 pm

Aramitama wrote:Name: Inverse Sun Zephyr
    Upkeep: 40
    Speed: User's + 150
    Power: User's + 150
    Description: By releasing the blades of the Sensho style from all around himself, the user creates a powerful and sudden barrier of dense chakra blades which originate only millimeters from his body and expand outwards. Obviously they are sharp and as powerful as the user's current power, capable of cutting through foe and offense alike. They also push incoming matter and attacks outward, meaning the user can attempt to repel weaker jutsu such as fireballs or lightnings strikes. This techniques is extremely dangerous at close ranges when the hundreds of tiny whirling blades can quickly cut an opponent to ribbons.

This will need a max stat range, which will also dictate its cost. The speed of this as I understand it is 565+150=715 and power of 450. Those two figures seem to be able to rise the stronger you become. Its need a cap. At current, the cost for this should be 120+ chakra.
    Aramitama
    Aramitama

Kage

Post by Aramitama Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:16 pm

Thanks for number one, but where are these cost values coming from? I just don't get what I'm missing. Updated the second one to A rank/caps at gate 5 and increased cost. I don't get why the third would need a stat cap if it's a tai tech. Aren't they always just however strong you are?
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:57 pm

Description: Using the incredible power released from the opening of any of the Hachimon, the user compresses the power rather than allowing it to radiate freely around them. By gathering in this power and molding it into a kind of shell, the user can create a sort of shield around himself to help protect from harm. Like the Evening Elephant and Morning Peacock, this defensive field is not comprised of chakra but instead of pure force exiting the user's body. The endurance of this is equal to the user's current physical power, meaning that as he opens more gates he can acquire a better defense, though at higher risk to his body. Only applies for as long as this technique is maintained. Can only have bonuses up to Gate 5.

APPROVED.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:04 pm

Aramitama wrote:Thanks for number one, but where are these cost values coming from? I just don't get what I'm missing. Updated the second one to A rank/caps at gate 5 and increased cost. I don't get why the third would need a stat cap if it's a tai tech. Aren't they always just however strong you are?

2. Additional Chakra Cost: Jutsus based on user's stats may require an increased chakra cost. This is where the user's speed and strength/endurance combined exceeds S-rank level. For example, if my speed is 500 and my strength is 500. Then that's an SS-rank level technique. As such a cost of at least +40 chakra will be applied to the technique/style. Staff can ask for an increased cost.

3. Stat Boosting Cost: There are various techniques which will be able to boost the user's stats. These techniques will also have an added cost applied to them. Stat boosting jutsus will have an extra +50 Chakra(minimum) applied to them. The upkeep for these may at times be higher than normal.

These were added to the jutsu rules, which others were made aware of. The reason for the cap is this. If your stats for argument's sake were suddenly 2k strength, 2k speed and endurance. Then this technique which relies on the user's stats become jutsu that. And at a very minimal cost also. Can't allow that to fly. User's stats+150 without further boosts or tech boosters then sure. Adding other booster techniques to it makes it a little bit different. That's my reasoning. Hence the cost and limitations.

Aramitama
    Aramitama

Kage

Post by Aramitama Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:26 pm

Thanks for the info. I still have a couple questions though. Does all taijutsu scale this way? If i could, as you say, somehow boost myself to 2k strength and speed and used Dynamic Entry, does it cost 400 chakra? And why are there now conflicting rules about how stat boosting works? It says that you can't boost your stats over +100 unless you use a taijutsu, but now this stuff says you can boost yourself a lot more for 40 chakra.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:08 pm

If I had to tax someone 400 chakra because of a technique. Then there is something wrong. And perhaps said person shouldn't be trying it in the first place. And no, we won't simply add extra costs for the sake of it. But there needs be limitations where necessary. This will avoid or try to avoid the LULZ I have 5k strength and speed. Exaggeration but you get the point. And no, its not saying you can boost yourself a lot more for 40 chakra. Its simply drawing a parallel between two principles. SS-rank techs costs between 65-150 Chakra. They range between 750-1700 stats. The correlation being that should user stats fall into those realms. Then there is an added cost.

One can have techs, and by all means go for it. But apply the appropriate costs too it. Things will slip through the net. As is the case on every site. One has to be mindful of the loopholes too.
    Aramitama
    Aramitama

Kage

Post by Aramitama Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:20 pm

Ok, I'm honestly even more confused now. I can't tell if you're telling me to give up on this, but I'm just asking why this would have a such a cost increase when things like Dynamic Entry have the same issue. Or do you mean I should remove the +150 parts? I can certainly do that, I just don't get how taijutsu are supposed to work. Thank you for any help.
    Aramitama
    Aramitama

Kage

Post by Aramitama Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:28 am

I removed the bonuses, if that helps at all. Still at a loss with this honestly.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:16 am

Inverse Sun Zephyr: like the jutsu says, obviously the blades are as powerful as the user's current level of power. Meaning the stronger you get the more this will cost. Such as the +40 and above cost as was quoted above. If this works with other boosts then it needs a cap or appropriate cost.
    Aramitama
    Aramitama

Kage

Post by Aramitama Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:22 pm

Doubled cost and added in set power cap. Now can you please answer me? Is this how all taijutsu works? They cost according to however many stats your body has? So if I go curse seal mode, all my tai just increases by 40 or more chakra costs? How do I know how much more it costs? And what is the stat cap on Cherry Blossom Impact? I am really struggling to understand how it is that you want taijutsu to work, which is making it very difficult for me to not make stupid looking jutsu.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:12 pm

The power cap on the tech doesn't really make sense here. The jutsu is based on user's strength and speed. Are you saying the jutsu only has 100 power here? Or is it 100 plus your current stats?

As for rest, I was under the impression that you were given an answer. This is not just about Taijutsu itself. But other things boost the user's stats as well. These can range from curse seals, sage mode and other things. Going curse mode means your stats gets boosted. If you want to punch, kick or run thats fine. Punch and kick based on your stats. However, should you go CM, create a jutsu for specific effects, things out the ordinary and then say its based on my stats. Then understand that should your stats when combined exceeds 750(S-rank) total. Then there will be an extra cost. +40 is the minimum cost.

Going curse mode and the like doesn't mean all your tai techs gain that extra cost. Not unless they're all based on your own stats. Not all tai techs needs to be based on the user's strength and speed. At present your jutsus are set so that it reflects every increase in stats that you experience. When you say "current stats" it indicates that your jutsu strength is directly related to it. Potentially a B-rank technique could end up being X rank level when you factor in stat boost.

Cherry blossom would be your base strength+CES current level. If any other boosts comes into play to further boosts your strength, then you pay extra for that too. If you're using your stats as a crutch or clever way to gain that advantage. Then please understand it will come at a cost.

Aramitama
    Aramitama

Kage

Post by Aramitama Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:18 pm

Oh I think I get it now. That technique should be fixed now; just put set stats to it. I think the part that confused me is that the taijutsu section specifically says that, as a rule of thumb, the power of a taijutsu should be the strength of your character, which is also why I invested points into strength so that my character could hit harder when he punches people. Seemed to make sense to me, but I see that that's not how it works.

Thank you for explaining that stuff to me. I was not trying to use my own character's stats as a "crutch," though certainly I consider them an advantage to work around. I simply wanted to avoid creating, for example, a D rank jutsu which forces my physical body to kick both slower and more weakly than if I just punched someone and didn't spend chakra, since I have more strength than a D rank jutsu would allow for, you know? From what I understand, I should never use Leaf Whirlwind because it will cost me many times more than a D rank should, correct?

If so, then I think I understand taijutsu here, but this definitely changes taijutsu for me.
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

S

Post by Uchiha Izanagi Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:03 am

Aramitama wrote:Name: Inverse Sun Zephyr
    Cost: 60
    Speed: 250
    Power: 450

Can certainly give this a stamp now based on the stats edit.

APPROVED.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:54 pm