The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Mo-ri Dan's Stuff
Today at 12:30 pm by Mo-ri Dan

» Mo-ri Dan
Today at 8:51 am by Mo-ri Dan

» Gambling Addiction
Today at 8:41 am by Eververse

» Hello!!!
Today at 4:25 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Hakushin Terumi [Work-in-Progress]
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by Hakushin

» Takeshi's Update Sheet
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by Professor Sad

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga, jcink, new-ish
Yesterday at 11:43 am by Guest

» Keep Roling
Yesterday at 9:00 am by Eververse

» Rolling
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:20 am by Eververse

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar


Top posting users this week


    Kusagakure Village Update

    Share
    avatar
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 26

    Kusagakure Village Update

    Post by Aramitama on Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:12 pm

    Initial CI:
    100 x (7 + 5 + 2) = 14,000


    Last edited by Aramitama on Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 26

    Re: Kusagakure Village Update

    Post by Aramitama on Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:42 pm

    Initial CI:
    100 x (7 + 5 + 2) = 14,000

    Buying Blacksmith Level 2 for 8000 points

    Buying 1st Free Technique for 1000 points (Summoning Jutsu)

    Total: 14000 - 9000 = 5000
    avatar
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 179

    Re: Kusagakure Village Update

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:53 pm

    Aramitama wrote:Initial CI:
    100 x (7 + 5 + 2) = 14,000

    Buying Blacksmith Level 2 for 8000 points

    Buying 1st Free Technique for 1000 points (Summoning Jutsu)

    Total: 14000 - 9000 = 5000

    APPROVED.


    _________________
    avatar
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 179

    Re: Kusagakure Village Update

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:25 pm

    Hey. Seems we left out the x3 multiple for a start up village. So thats 14,000x3: 42, 000 CI. Means you have more to spend on the village. So go for it.


    _________________
    avatar
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 26

    Re: Kusagakure Village Update

    Post by Aramitama on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:45 pm

    Thanks for the info! I'll redo the stuff with new amount.

    -40,000 for Level 5 blacksmith.

    -1000 for 1st free technique (summoning)

    42,000 - 41,000 = 1000 left
    avatar
    Asuka Uzumaki

    Wind Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 642
    Posts : 50
    Age : 18

    Re: Kusagakure Village Update

    Post by Asuka Uzumaki on Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:22 am

    Aramitama wrote:Thanks for the info! I'll redo the stuff with new amount.

    -40,000 for Level 5 blacksmith.

    -1000 for 1st free technique (summoning)

    42,000 - 41,000 = 1000 left

    Approved
    avatar
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 26

    Re: Kusagakure Village Update

    Post by Aramitama on Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:02 am

    Blacksmith income: 2000 ryo or 6000 CI

    +1000 from last week = 7000 total.

    2nd and 3rd village techniques: -5000

    Mirror Heaven and Earth Change (B)
    Shadow Clone (A)

    Total remaining: 2000
    avatar
    Asuka Uzumaki

    Wind Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 642
    Posts : 50
    Age : 18

    Re: Kusagakure Village Update

    Post by Asuka Uzumaki on Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:04 am

    Aramitama wrote:Blacksmith income: 2000 ryo or 6000 CI

    +1000 from last week = 7000 total.

    2nd and 3rd village techniques: -5000

    Mirror Heaven and Earth Change (B)
    Shadow Clone (A)

    Total remaining: 2000

    Approved
    avatar
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 26

    Re: Kusagakure Village Update

    Post by Aramitama on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:19 pm

    Blacksmith income: 2000 ryo or 6000 CI

    +2000 from last week = 8000 total.

    4th village techniques: -5000

    Great Shark Bullet Technique

    Total remaining: 3000
    avatar
    Asuka Uzumaki

    Wind Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 642
    Posts : 50
    Age : 18

    Re: Kusagakure Village Update

    Post by Asuka Uzumaki on Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:29 pm

    Aramitama wrote:Blacksmith income: 2000 ryo or 6000 CI

    +2000 from last week = 8000 total.

    4th village techniques: -5000

    Great Shark Bullet Technique

    Total remaining: 3000

    Approved

    Sponsored content

    Re: Kusagakure Village Update

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:06 pm