The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Testing... Testing... 1..2..3
Today at 11:14 pm by Noet

» Lake's Edge Therapy
Today at 10:09 pm by Noet

» Yukikage Adam Aburame
Today at 7:26 pm by Uchiha Izanagi

» Keep Roling
Today at 7:25 pm by Eververse

» Lottery Roll
Today at 7:24 pm by Eververse

» Earth Release Techniques
Today at 7:20 pm by Uchiha Izanagi

» Kozai's Custom Batch #1
Today at 7:09 pm by Uchiha Izanagi

» JUTSU & CHAKRA RULES
Today at 7:04 pm by Uchiha Izanagi

» Amegakure Village Update
Today at 6:02 pm by Uchiha Izanagi

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar



    Aramitama Updates

    Share
    Aramitama
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 88

    Aramitama Updates

    Post by Aramitama on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:51 pm


    Age: 21
    Clan: Uchiha
    Land: Kusagakure
    Ninja Rank: S/Kage
    Site Opening: +75 stats, +2 Skill Points, +10,000 exp

     
    Combat Ability
    Ninjutsu: 5 [God]
    Taijutsu: 5 [God]
    Genjutsu: 5 [God]
    Bukijutsu: 4 [Master]
    Fuinjutsu: 0 [Unrefined]
    Kugutsu: 0 [Unrefined]
    Medical Ninjutsu: 4 [Master]
     
    Total: 16 [S Rank] + 1 [No Element] +2 [Open Bonus] +2 Buki [Uchiha] +2 [-10,000 Ryo]
     
    Strength: 300
    Speed: 565
    Endurance: 300
    Chakra: 535
    Life Force: 100
     
    Stat Math:

    Strength: 50 [Base] + 250 [CES]
    Speed: 565 [50 Base + 40 Buki + 475 Stats]
    Endurance: 300 [50 Base + 50 Tai + 200 Stats]
    Chakra: 525 [305(STR+SPD+END/3) + 50 base + 50 Nin + 25 Gen + 20 Iryo + 75 Sinister Charkra]


    Arsenal

     
    Elements: Water, Fire
     Weapons & Items: 10x Shurikens
    10x Kunai
    10x Senbon
    2 Basic Katana
    20 Meters of Wire
    1 Nail File
    Jutsu:

    Basics


    Henge no Jutsu- Transformation Technique
    Bunshin no Jutsu- Clone Technique
    Kawarimi no Jutsu- Body Replacement/Substitution Technique
    Cloak of Invisibility Technique
    Rope Escape Technique

    Ninjutsu

    Summoning Technique
    Genjutsu Kai
    Shadow Clone
    Mist Rain
    Rain Tiger at Will
    Conflagration
    Great Fire Annihilation
    Fission
    Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave

    Genjutsu


    Deerstalker
    Genjutsu Binding
    Bringer of Darkness

    Uchiha

    Sharingan [3 Tomoe]
    Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
    Mangekyo Sharingan


    Restricted

    • Mangekyo

    • Open

    • Open


    • Chakra Enhanced Strength LVL1

    • Open

    • Open

     
    Other

    Ryo: 10,750 [+5000 for weapons]
    Exp:22,830
    Other: 3 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 Free B Rank Coupon
    5 Free C Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    2 20% Discount Coupon





    Last edited by Aramitama on Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:05 pm; edited 13 times in total
    Aramitama
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 88

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Aramitama on Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:34 pm

    Placeholder Place
    Reminder
    Unflinchingly and unapologetically himself, the young Uchiha exudes an extreme amount of confidence which borders on absurd and evokes a much older man in this capacity alone. He possesses what appears to be a truly indomitable, unyielding spirit which hardly notices let alone cares about the opinions or derisions of others. A shining spot of his village, he is an individual who has granted to himself supreme liberty in all things. He feels uninhibited in all situations and at home in nearly all places. He is extremely open and outgoing, not hesitating to ply new people with all sorts of questions. These traits tend to make him instantly likeable to those around him, and his phenomenal memory ensures that he recalls these details, making the people around him feel heard and understood.

    This same license which he has afforded himself extends to all his desires. This has made him into a hard, driven worker when he sets for himself a goal and combine with his excellent pedigree, talent, and top-calibre training has seen many accomplishments come his way. However, he seems equally uninhibited by “normal” social constraints, or perhaps simply has some kind of innate moral failing. He wants what he wants and his plans are his own and while these typically manifest as net positives for his village, his often ulterior motives can be easily accomplished through the clever use of set pieces.

    A visionary, it is possible that he does not much exist in a normal plane of reality, though to be frank few ninja ever do. While his heritages grants him the powers to parse illusion from truth, his mastery over hallucinations has given him a skewed perception of what it means to be “real.” Regardless, he’s often the man with a plan, even if the details don’t always look to be hammered out, and his nearly infinite patience means that he is always willing to run the marathon required to achieve those goals.

    He’s wickedly clever, in zen-like control of himself, patient, driven, optimistic, dazzling, and can multitask on an unreal level. A leader by birth and grooming, he has no issue with taking the reigns of a project and ensures that those around him believe in it just as much as he does.
    Placeholder Place
    Something here
    One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin. He lay on his armour-like back, and if he lifted his head a little he could see his brown belly, slightly domed and divided by arches into stiff sections. The bedding was hardly able to cover it and seemed ready to slide off any moment. His many legs, pitifully thin compared with the size of the rest of him, waved about helplessly as he looked. "What's happened to me?" he thought. It wasn't a dream. His room, a proper human room although a little too small, lay peacefully between its four familiar walls. A collection of textile samples lay spread out on the table - Samsa was a travelling salesman - and above it there hung a picture that he had recently cut out of an illustrated magazine and housed in a nice, gilded frame. It showed a lady fitted out with a fur hat and fur boa who sat upright, raising a heavy fur muff that covered the whole of her lower arm towards the viewer. Gregor then turned to look out the window at the dull weather. Drops of rain could be heard hitting the pane, which made him feel quite sad. "How about if I sleep a little bit longer and forget all this nonsense", he thought, but that was something he was unable to do because he was used to sleeping on his right, and in his present state couldn't get into that position. However hard he threw himself onto his right, he always rolled back to where he was. He must have tried it a hundred times, shut his eyes so that he wouldn't have to look at the floundering legs, and only stopped when he began to feel a mild, dull pain there that he had never felt before. "Oh, God", he thought, "what a strenuous career it is that I've chosen! Travelling day in and day out. Doing business like this takes much more effort than doing your own business at home, and on top of that there's the curse of travelling, worries about making train connections, bad and irregular food, contact with different people all the time so that you can never get to know anyone or become friendly with them. It can all go to Hell!" He felt a slight itch
    Placeholder Place
    Something here
    One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin. He lay on his armour-like back, and if he lifted his head a little he could see his brown belly, slightly domed and divided by arches into stiff sections. The bedding was hardly able to cover it and seemed ready to slide off any moment. His many legs, pitifully thin compared with the size of the rest of him, waved about helplessly as he looked. "What's happened to me?" he thought. It wasn't a dream. His room, a proper human room although a little too small, lay peacefully between its four familiar walls. A collection of textile samples lay spread out on the table - Samsa was a travelling salesman - and above it there hung a picture that he had recently cut out of an illustrated magazine and housed in a nice, gilded frame. It showed a lady fitted out with a fur hat and fur boa who sat upright, raising a heavy fur muff that covered the whole of her lower arm towards the viewer. Gregor then turned to look out the window at the dull weather. Drops of rain could be heard hitting the pane, which made him feel quite sad. "How about if I sleep a little bit longer and forget all this nonsense", he thought, but that was something he was unable to do because he was used to sleeping on his right, and in his present state couldn't get into that position. However hard he threw himself onto his right, he always rolled back to where he was. He must have tried it a hundred times, shut his eyes so that he wouldn't have to look at the floundering legs, and only stopped when he began to feel a mild, dull pain there that he had never felt before. "Oh, God", he thought, "what a strenuous career it is that I've chosen! Travelling day in and day out. Doing business like this takes much more effort than doing your own business at home, and on top of that there's the curse of travelling, worries about making train connections, bad and irregular food, contact with different people all the time so that you can never get to know anyone or become friendly with them. It can all go to Hell!" He felt a slight itch


    Last edited by Aramitama on Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:32 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Aramitama
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 88

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Aramitama on Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:35 pm

    Done
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 314

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:11 am

    Aramitama wrote:

    Character Profile
    Name: Aramitama Uchiha
    Age: 21
    Clan: Uchiha
    Land: Kusagakure
    Ninja Rank: S/Kage

    Character Development


    Friends:
    Enemies:
    Misc:

    • Site Opening: +75 stats, +2 Skill Points, +10,000 exp


    Combat Ability


    Ninja Skills

    Ninjutsu: 5 [God]
    Taijutsu: 5 [God]
    Genjutsu: 5 [God]
    Bukijutsu: 4 [Master]
    Fuinjutsu: 0 [Unrefined]
    Kugutsu: 0 [Unrefined]
    Medical Ninjutsu: 4 [Master]

    Stats
    Total: 16 [S Rank] + 1 [No Element] +2 [Open Bonus] +2 Buki [Uchiha] +2 [-10,000 Ryo]

    Strength: 50
    Speed: 565
    Endurance: 300
    Chakra: 535

    Stat Math:

    Strength: 50 [Base]
    Speed: 565 [50 Base + 40 Buki + 475 Stats]
    Endurance: 300 [50 Base + 50 Tai + 200 Stats]
    Chakra: 525 [305(STR+SPD+END/3) + 50 base + 50 Nin + 25 Gen + 20 Iryo + 75 Sinister Charkra]

    Life Force: 100

    Arsenal

    Elements: None
    Chakra: 525
    Weapons & Items: 10x Shurikens
    10x Kunai
    10x Senbon
    2 Basic Katana
    20 Meters of Wire
    1 Nail File
    Jutsu: Henge no Jutsu- Transformation Technique
    Bunshin no Jutsu- Clone Technique
    Kawarimi no Jutsu- Body Replacement/Substitution Technique
    Cloak of Invisibility Technique
    Rope Escape Technique
    Sharingan [3 Tomoe]
    Mangekyo Sharingan

    Canon Limited & Restricted Techniques:



    Please list the Restricted and Limited canon techniques that your character currently has. Each character can have up to 3 Restricted slots, and 4 Limited slots. Once all these slots are filled, you may not apply for any other canon limited slots.

    Canon Restricted/Limited Techniques:

    1→Fill in Here←
    2→Fill in Here←


    Other

    Ryo: 2000 [+5000 for weapons]
    Exp:10,000

    BOOM! APPROVED.


    _________________
    Aramitama
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 88

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Aramitama on Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:23 am

    Update:
    Gained/Spent: Summoning, Shadow Clone, Mirror Heaven and Earth Change from Village Updates

    Lottery:
    2 Free C Ranks (unused)
    1 Free A Rank = Genjutsu Binding
    20% Discount Coupon
    2000 ryo

    Buying Chakra Enhanced Strength level 1 for 4000 ryo = 250 extra strength, or 300 total.

    Adding Kai for free. I didn't see this when I first posted this thread.
    Amount Left:
    New Total: 0 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    Link to Relevant Topic: http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t201-kusagakure-village-update?nid=1#639
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t197-rolling
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 314

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:34 pm

    Aramitama wrote:Update:
    Gained/Spent: Summoning, Shadow Clone, Mirror Heaven and Earth Change from Village Updates

    Lottery:
    2 Free C Ranks (unused)
    1 Free A Rank = Genjutsu Binding
    20% Discount Coupon
    2000 ryo

    Buying Chakra Enhanced Strength level 1 for 4000 ryo = 250 extra strength, or 300 total.

    Adding Kai for free. I didn't see this when I first posted this thread.
    Amount Left:
    New Total: 0 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    Link to Relevant Topic: http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t201-kusagakure-village-update?nid=1#639
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t197-rolling

    APPROVED.


    _________________
    Aramitama
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 88

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Aramitama on Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:26 pm

    Update: Lottery Rolls Six through Ten
    Gained/Spent:
    Lottery:
    2 Free C Ranks (unused)
    1 Free A Rank = Bringer of Darkness
    2 Free A Rank = Unused
    1000 exp
    Amount Left:
    New Total: 0 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    11000 exp
    2 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 20% Discount Coupon
    4 Free C Rank Coupons
    Link to Relevant Topic:
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t197-rolling


    PS can I sell the jutsu coupons for ryo?
    Aramitama
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 88

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Aramitama on Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:10 pm

    Update: Lottery Rolls Eleven and Twelve
    Gained/Spent:
    Lottery:
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    1000 exp

    Buying Water Element, using 20% off coupon = 800 ryo cost

    Village Update:
    5000 ryo
    Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave (Village Jutsu)

    Amount Left:
    New Total: 4200 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    12000 exp
    2 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    4 Free C Rank Coupons
    Link to Relevant Topic:
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t197-rolling
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t201-kusagakure-village-update


    PS can I sell the jutsu coupons for ryo?
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 314

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:24 pm

    Aramitama wrote:Update: Lottery Rolls Six through Ten
    Gained/Spent:
    Lottery:
    2 Free C Ranks (unused)
    1 Free A Rank = Bringer of Darkness
    2 Free A Rank = Unused
    1000 exp
    Amount Left:
    New Total: 0 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    11000 exp
    2 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 20% Discount Coupon
    4 Free C Rank Coupons
    Link to Relevant Topic:
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t197-rolling


    PS can I sell the jutsu coupons for ryo?

    APPROVED.


    _________________
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 314

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:25 pm

    Aramitama wrote:Update: Lottery Rolls Eleven and Twelve
    Gained/Spent:
    Lottery:
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    1000 exp

    Buying Water Element, using 20% off coupon = 800 ryo cost

    Village Update:
    5000 ryo
    Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave (Village Jutsu)

    Amount Left:
    New Total: 4200 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    12000 exp
    2 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    4 Free C Rank Coupons
    Link to Relevant Topic:
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t197-rolling
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t201-kusagakure-village-update


    PS can I sell the jutsu coupons for ryo?

    APPROVED.

    The answer to the question is no for now. Need to think up a trade off amount.


    _________________
    Aramitama
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 88

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Aramitama on Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:34 pm

    Update: Lottery Rolls Thirteen through Fifteen
    Gained/Spent:
    Lottery:
    2500 exp

    Amount Left:
    New Total: 4200 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    14500 exp
    2 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    4 Free C Rank Coupons
    Link to Relevant Topic:
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t197-rolling
    Aramitama
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 88

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Aramitama on Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:39 am

    Update: Lottery Rolls Sixteen, Seventeen, and Eighteen
    Gained/Spent:
    Lottery:
    30% coupon
    20% coupon
    20% coupon
    3000 ryo
    1000 ryo
    2 free C jutsu
    Free A jutsu
    30 rank points

    Holiday:
    15,000 ryo
    7000 exp

    Amount Left:
    New Total: 23,200 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    21500 exp
    3 Free A Rank Coupons
    2 30% Discount Coupon
    2 20% Discount Coupon
    6 Free C Rank Coupons
    Link to Relevant Topic:
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t197-rolling
    Aramitama
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 88

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Aramitama on Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:28 pm

    Update: Buying Jutsu
    Gained/Spent:
    Fission -7000
    Fire Release (30% coupon) -2100


    Amount Left:
    New Total: 14,100 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    21500 exp
    3 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    2 20% Discount Coupon
    6 Free C Rank Coupons
    Link to Relevant Topic:
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t197-rolling
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 314

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:03 pm

    Aramitama wrote:Update: Lottery Rolls Thirteen through Fifteen
    Gained/Spent:
    Lottery:
    2500 exp

    Amount Left:
    New Total: 4200 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    14500 exp
    2 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    4 Free C Rank Coupons
    Link to Relevant Topic:
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t197-rolling

    APPROVED


    _________________
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 314

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:04 pm

    Aramitama wrote:Update: Lottery Rolls Sixteen, Seventeen, and Eighteen
    Gained/Spent:
    Lottery:
    30% coupon
    20% coupon
    20% coupon
    3000 ryo
    1000 ryo
    2 free C jutsu
    Free A jutsu
    30 rank points

    Holiday:
    15,000 ryo
    7000 exp

    Amount Left:
    New Total: 23,200 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    21500 exp
    3 Free A Rank Coupons
    2 30% Discount Coupon
    2 20% Discount Coupon
    6 Free C Rank Coupons
    Link to Relevant Topic:
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t197-rolling

    APPROVED


    _________________
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 314

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:04 pm

    Aramitama wrote:Update: Buying Jutsu
    Gained/Spent:
    Fission -7000
    Fire Release (30% coupon) -2100


    Amount Left:
    New Total: 14,100 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    21500 exp
    3 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    2 20% Discount Coupon
    6 Free C Rank Coupons
    Link to Relevant Topic:
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t197-rolling

    APPROVED


    _________________
    Aramitama
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 88

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Aramitama on Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:34 am

    Update: Buying Conflagration, Deerstalker, Mist Rain, Rain Tiger at Will
    Gained/Spent: 3xA rank token and C rank token
    Amount Left:
    New Total: 14,100 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    21500 exp
    0 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    2 20% Discount Coupon
    5 Free C Rank Coupons
    Link to Relevant Topic:
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t202-aramitama-jutsu#1007
    Aramitama
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 88

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Aramitama on Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:48 am

    Update: Collecting Rolls  through 25
    Gained/Spent: 2000 ryo
    3 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 Free B Rank Coupon
    1000 exp

    Buying Great Fire Annihilation (7000)
    Amount Left:
    New Total: 9,100 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    22500 exp
    3 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 Free B Rank Coupon
    5 Free C Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    2 20% Discount Coupon
    Link to Relevant Topic: http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t197-rolling
    Aramitama
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 88

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Aramitama on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:30 pm

    Update: EXP Implant
    Gained/Spent: -15,000 exp for Hagoromo implant
    -1000 Ryo Sage Transformation
    -1600 Sensho (20% coupon)
    Amount Left:
    New Total: 8,500 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    7500 exp
    3 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 Free B Rank Coupon
    5 Free C Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    1 20% Discount Coupon
    Link to Relevant Topic: http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t139-the-hagoromo-clan
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t18-clan-wars-experience-reward-system
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t221-shenso
    Aramitama
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 88

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Aramitama on Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:25 pm

    Update: Thread Claims
    Gained/Spent:
    2x topic creation = 600 ryo and 300 exp
    2 posts = 400 ryo
    Word count = 250 ryo and 70 exp
    Total = 1250 ryo and 370 exp
    Amount Left:
    New Total: 9,750 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    7870 exp
    3 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 Free B Rank Coupon
    5 Free C Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    1 20% Discount Coupon
    Link to Relevant Topic:
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t253-on-the-path
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t243-interests-abroad
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 314

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:22 pm

    Aramitama wrote:Update: Buying Conflagration, Deerstalker, Mist Rain, Rain Tiger at Will
    Gained/Spent: 3xA rank token and C rank token
    Amount Left:
    New Total: 14,100 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    21500 exp
    0 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    2 20% Discount Coupon
    5 Free C Rank Coupons
    Link to Relevant Topic:
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t202-aramitama-jutsu#1007

    APPROVED


    _________________
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 314

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:22 pm

    Aramitama wrote:Update: Collecting Rolls  through 25
    Gained/Spent: 2000 ryo
    3 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 Free B Rank Coupon
    1000 exp

    Buying Great Fire Annihilation (7000)
    Amount Left:
    New Total: 9,100 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    22500 exp
    3 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 Free B Rank Coupon
    5 Free C Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    2 20% Discount Coupon
    Link to Relevant Topic: http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t197-rolling

    APPROVED.


    _________________
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 314

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:23 pm

    Aramitama wrote:Update: EXP Implant
    Gained/Spent: -15,000 exp for Hagoromo implant
    -1000 Ryo Sage Transformation
    -1600 Sensho (20% coupon)
    Amount Left:
    New Total: 8,500 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    7500 exp
    3 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 Free B Rank Coupon
    5 Free C Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    1 20% Discount Coupon
    Link to Relevant Topic: http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t139-the-hagoromo-clan
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t18-clan-wars-experience-reward-system
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t221-shenso

    APPROVED.


    _________________
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 314

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:24 pm

    Aramitama wrote:Update: Thread Claims
    Gained/Spent:
    2x topic creation = 600 ryo and 300 exp
    2 posts = 400 ryo
    Word count = 250 ryo and 70 exp
    Total = 1250 ryo and 370 exp
    Amount Left:
    New Total: 9,750 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    7870 exp
    3 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 Free B Rank Coupon
    5 Free C Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    1 20% Discount Coupon
    Link to Relevant Topic:
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t253-on-the-path
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t243-interests-abroad

    APPROVED.


    _________________
    Aramitama
    Aramitama


    Kage
    Chakra Pool : 0
    Posts : 88

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Aramitama on Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:36 pm

    Update: Un-wasting EXP/Restricted slot
    Gained/Spent:
    Refunding Hagoromo garbage now that it's a waste to have. 15,000 exp and 1000 ryo for refunds. Keeping Sensho style.
    Amount Left:
    New Total: 10,750 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    22,500 exp
    3 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 Free B Rank Coupon
    5 Free C Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    1 20% Discount Coupon
    Link to Relevant Topic: Below is quoted update that I'm refunding.



    Uchiha Izanagi wrote:
    Aramitama wrote:Update: EXP Implant
    Gained/Spent: -15,000 exp for Hagoromo implant
    -1000 Ryo Sage Transformation
    -1600 Sensho (20% coupon)
    Amount Left:
    New Total: 10,750 ryo [+5000 for weapons]
    22,500 exp
    3 Free A Rank Coupons
    1 Free B Rank Coupon
    5 Free C Rank Coupons
    1 30% Discount Coupon
    1 20% Discount Coupon
    Link to Relevant Topic: http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t139-the-hagoromo-clan
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t18-clan-wars-experience-reward-system
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t221-shenso

    APPROVED.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Aramitama Updates

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:42 pm