The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Mo-ri Dan's Stuff
Today at 12:30 pm by Mo-ri Dan

» Mo-ri Dan
Today at 8:51 am by Mo-ri Dan

» Gambling Addiction
Today at 8:41 am by Eververse

» Hello!!!
Today at 4:25 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Hakushin Terumi [Work-in-Progress]
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by Hakushin

» Takeshi's Update Sheet
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by Professor Sad

» MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga, jcink, new-ish
Yesterday at 11:43 am by Guest

» Keep Roling
Yesterday at 9:00 am by Eververse

» Rolling
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:20 am by Eververse

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar

Top posting users this week

First meetings don't always go as expected... (Invite)

Asuka Uzumaki

Wind Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 642

First meetings don't always go as expected... (Invite)

Post by Asuka Uzumaki on Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:43 pm

His long silver hair fell in a curtain around his face, and his delicate kimono swished behind him to give him a rather delicate look. But anybody who knew him would say that his delicate appearance was a lie. In truth? He had monstrous levels of chakra and a fearsome mastery of many jutsu. He was no delicate being, he was the strongest ninja in the village. But people didn't know that. To those who weren't shinobi, he was just another person. And that suited him just fine. The weaponsmith he had just visited didn't need to know what he was going to do with the equipment he had just purchased. The man leering at him from across the street didn't need to know he could kill him with a single finger. It simply wasn't a priority for the young kage, who had stopped to pet a stray cat he had come across. The creature was dirty and a bit ugly, but he remained unbothered.

"Hello there, little one..." he murmured in a gentle tone, holding out his hand for the kitten to sniff. It was so fragile... he wanted to help it. The man scooped the fuzzy little thing up, holding it gently. "Do you want to come home with me?" He asked, stroking the top of the kitties fuzzy head. No answer, but the kitten had been purring weakly since he picked the poor thing up. He took that for a yes, placing the cat on his shoulder. He'd have to find food for it on the way home.

He sighed quietly, adjusting his Hanagakure headband. It was easy to forget he was wearing it, if he was being honest. He was so used to bearing the symbol of his village he forgot all about it. In mere moments, his focus was on something else entirely, however. There was a hand on his rear, one he very much wanted removed. He turned to face the person attached to the hand, a forced smile on his face. "How may I help you, sir?" He asked, words rather strained. The response he got was a drunken slur he cringed inwardly at.

"Hey sweet thing, why don't you come have some fun with me and ditch that ugly thing?" He said, pointing at the cat before making another grab at Asuka. He forced himself to stay calm, knowing that there were ANBU following him and more shinobi nearby. He waited to see if anybody would help, silently signalling for his guards to remain hidden.
    Uchiha Izanagi

Wind Release- Lightning Release- Earth Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    D
    Chakra Pool : 0

Re: First meetings don't always go as expected... (Invite)

Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:47 pm

The follow up grab at Asuka was intercepted swiftly and expertly. The drunken idiot was restrained with his arms twisted behind his back. The man was brought to yield before the silver haired kimono wearing individual. The one responsible for breaking up the madness was Izanagi. There he stood six feet two inches tall. His jet back hair was the opposite of Asuka's. Sporting a black t-shirt with black pants and black sandals. He looked to be rather mundane, most casual at the moment. Izanagi could see that he was quite close in age to Asuka. The whole situation was amusing to say the least. A drunken fool about to be charged with disorderly conduct. "You imbecile, how despicable you are. I should break your hands for attempting such a thing".

He spoke with a cold tongue, seemingly ready to hand out some justice. "Then again..I can see why this idiot would get confused. I was almost fouled too. Thankfully I haven't begun to go blind just yet". The man thought while looking over at the man with silver hair. He came to a realisation after careful observation. He knew this kimono clad, cat loving person. Izanagi didn't always frequent this area. He was merely out running a few errands. On this occasion though, he couldn't ignore what was before his eyes. "Are you?". he asked before pausing a while. His words trailed off while awaiting a reply. Izanagi wanted confirmation before proceeding any further.

By now a few passerby had noticed what was happening. The confrontation while brief was applauded. It may well be that the drunken fool was known for causing trouble. This chance meeting could be the start of something new for Izanagi of the Uchiha. It was hard to miss which clan he belong to. He wore the Uchiha clan symbol on the back of his shirt proudly. All he needed to do now was make his clan proud to have him.

Jounin

Post by Lotus Senju on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:19 pm

Lotus

The Hallucinogenic Surgeon

It would have been a beautiful day as the man would have sat at a nearby table sipping on some sake, the sun was starting to get dressed by clouds slowly making the visibility lower than he enjoyed it, however, even with the on and off rain these past few days it still made for a pleasant experience for his day off. Though that all would have changed when the commotion would have started a few meters away from him, he couldn't really hear what the problem was but he did see the perv basically molesting someone and then what seemed to be a guy around his height grab the assaulter and bring him down to his knees. Being a rather interesting sight and needing some entertainment now that he would down the bottle of sake in front of him he would slowly begin to walk over to throw himself in the mix. But he would like to keep it a little light-hearted at least in his mind and would do a slight drunken stutter step as he would mask his chakra signature just to make things even more interesting.

With a slight slur in his voice, he would have walked past the person that was seemingly getting attacked to look both men in the face and without much hesitation speak his piece while acting like he was trying to keep his balance.

"Is there a problem here? If so we can solve this like rational men or we can resort to our more basic instincts but that is no way for anyone to act."

He would have let out a small burp and a nice chuckle as he would then slightly turn his head to look at the person in danger to see if they were okay and to his surprise it would seem it was going to be an interesting day indeed for though at a quick glance the man standing behind him would look to be a woman it was someone he would have come to know somewhat well more knowing of them rather than truly knowing them at this point. So as he was, even more, intrigued he would keep up his farce with the sake cup he once had still in his left hand and his right hand within his kimono as he would have looked back toward the men in front of him.  On the back, it would have had his headband being used as the robe tie holding it together, however, these two gentlemen wouldn't see it at least for the time being and he would wait to see the next interesting events to transpire here today.

WORDS: 444 | NOTES: HERE
    Asuka Uzumaki

S

Post by Asuka Uzumaki on Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Asuka was pleasantly surprised when more than one person came to his defense. Well, it seemed his village had finally started to hate him less. With a serene smile, he nodded at the Uchiha who had figured it out. "There is no need for fighting here. I know many of you do not recognize me, save the young Uchiha, but you are looking at Asuka Uzumaki, your current Hanakage. Now sir, what do you have to say for yourself?" He asked, looking at the man who had drunkenly grabbed him as his ANBU guards came out from the shadows. The civilians in the crowd seemed startled, but were eager to watch the drama unfold and stayed put. At first, the man said nothing. The crowd kept listening, though Asuka knew many of them doubted who he was. Faster than the human eye could travel, he was standing next to the drunk with a firm grip on his shirt. "I'll take it from here, Uchiha." He said quietly, before lifting the drunk like a rag doll and throwing him several feet.

"Do not touch me, or any woman for that matter again. If you are caught again I will not hesitate to have you arrested. Now, get out of my sight." He said, warm persona replaced by that of the man he had been raised to be. The cold-blooded monster with far too much chakra. The look on his face was telling, and the drunk man wasted no time in getting out of there as fast as he could hobble away. Asuka turned to the other two men, looking them up and down, assessing them. "You two are both commendable for coming to my defense. I must confess, I didn't deal with him myself as a test to those shinobi I could see in the area. I am guiding the village towards a place where women can walk free without fear of assault, where a man can be with another man or a woman with another woman without hiding it, and where acceptance and peace are the main policies. By defending somebody rather than looking away, you have impressed me." He said in that same sweet tone of voice, fixing his kimono from where he had been grabbed. He absentmindedly pet the stray cat, who had stayed close during the whole encounter.
    Uchiha Izanagi

D

Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:27 pm

The situation escalated which was unsurprising. They had a few spectators, so others getting involved was not out of the question. Izanagi was pleased with the inaction of the newcomer. The man while a bit wobbly, kept his cool. His words of wisdom was most welcome. The Uchiha pondered on his next move. The assailant currently apprehended needed to be dealt with. Izanagi had a few ideas, but decided to leave it in the hands of the silver haired man. The Uchiha also took the time to observe the man who arrived on the scene. He wasn't that familiar to Izanagi, but wasn't a threat either. Whether or not he was remains to be seen. Izanagi held a stoic expression, using this time to contemplate a few things.

The man dressed in black had his confirmation. He was in the presence of the Hanakage, someone whom had his own story. The Uchiha kept to themselves these days. And while they serve Hanagakure, their interaction with the public was minimal. Izanagi loosened his grip on the drunkard. The man was unhanded the moment the Anbu appeared on the scene. Izanagi took a step back, allowing to carry out their work. Eyebrows raised as the drunkard was tossed away by Asuka. Izanagi chuckled nervously, before setting his eyes on the other man. He wondered what the man thought about the Hanakage's actions now. "Remind me not to cross him". He said to himself, a little impressed. It was no less than was to be expected of a man in Asuka's position.

Izanagi listened a while longer to Asuka's words. Spoken like a true leader who had his own ideas. This was a trait which others could be drawn to. Izanagi was somewhat sceptical about Asuka. "This man could turn out to be most dangerous. He sounds like an idealist. One that will either be loved or hated. I wager there will be no in between. I for one am not sure about where I stand on this. Oh well, lets see how this shit goes. Just smile and nod for now Izanagi, smile and nod". The Uchiha thought while trying to get a measure of Asuka. What now then? Should they all just go their own separate ways? Then again it could be the kind of opportunity that Izanagi needed.

Jounin

Post by Lotus Senju on Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Lotus

As Lotus would have made his appearance it was pretty much already over, therefore he would drop the act and relax himself to his normal state drinking the last sip of sake he had the throwing the small saucer over toward his table and has it hit more elegantly than one would assume he would have let out a slight chuckle as the body would have ragdolled through the air. As the man that started this whole situation would have begun gathering himself and started bolting off after the kage would have spoken his piece lotus would have looked at the men that would be the kage and give a slight wink before turning toward the other than and would begin a speech and hopefully the kage would have caught the glimpse of his headband as he turned to face other other shinobi that would have come to help.

"So seeing as this was a dull event why don't we have a friendly sparring match to show this man what we are capable of on our own? for with his words, he will most likely need people capable of helping him realize his dreams correct?"

He would have a slight smirk on his face, as he did so it would probably seem to most that he was just some ordinary bystander he would want to see what the man in front of him was truly capable of for the title of kage spoke for itself and didn't need much confirmation, maybe his ideas would cause slight chaos and struggle amongst those who would wish to stop him. Thus he would have a bright smile upon his face as if it was simply a joking manner but he would have been rather curious to see what this individual would have been capable of.

"I may not look like much but who knows I might be able to put up my own little struggle against you."

He would have placed his left hand atop his head and would scratch it he didn't have much else to say and would simply wait and see the response of the kage and the shinobi in front of him.

WORDS: 363 | NOTES: HERE
    Asuka Uzumaki

S

Post by Asuka Uzumaki on Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:48 pm

Asuka narrowed his eyes the moment he saw the flower headband on the stranger. Ah, so he was a shinobi. Not that he was surprised, he hadn't quite seemed like an ordinary civilian. Very few of those were cocky enough to involve themselves in a situation involving the kage himself. The mention of a sparring match had him shaking his head and stepping closer to both the Uchiha and the other stranger. "If you two are to fight, take it somewhere where you wouldn't destroy the street, okay? Preferably outside the village since our training grounds aren't currently completed as of yet. Somewhere where you can't hurt civilians by accident as well." He said, sincerely hoping both men would listen. He really didn't want to have to use his power. To cement the threat, however, he let a small piece of his chakra signature be unmasked, that split second long enough for any shinobi to realize how powerful he was. That done, he smiled that unnervingly sweet smile of his and stepped back once more.

"To all you villagers, I recommend leaving us and returning home. That's quite enough, the ANBU and these two fine gentlemen can handle any incidents that arise, I'm sure." He said clearly, brushing a strand of hair from his face. The crowd grumbled, but they mostly dispersed when Asuka stood firm on the issue. Anything else that happened tonight wasn't for the eyes of anybody but shinobi. It was too dangerous for powerless villagers, especially when 3 shinobi of major clans were involved. Now turning to both men, Asuka smiled once more. "There. Now that the powerless civilians are gone, we can find a place for you to fight if you desire, without destroying my village too much."
    Uchiha Izanagi

D

Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:04 pm

The meeting between the three appeared random, perhaps sheer coincidence. Izanagi thought about this very fact while listening to a fellow Shinobi speak. The offer of a spar came at an opportune time. The Uchiha on the other hand was no fool either. Older in body but still young in skill and battle experience. He knows his limits far too well but this could be an opportunity to push past it. The silly drunkard was dealt with. Their kage handled the situation well. Swift, brutal and just. The watchful gaze of those present appeared to have approved. His actions towards the drunkard was warranted. Izanagi thought about responding to the challenge. For a moment or so, it would appear that the stranger's words fell on deaf ears. The Uchiha was silent, carefully listening to the words of their leader. The man spoke with sense, but it wasn't necessary. Izanagi was far from strong enough to truly pose a challenge. Sparring against his opponent wasn't about winning. This was simply a case of further developing and polishing his skills. How far could he push his body before it gave out? He was about to learn a little bit more about his limits. Curious enough was the Hanakage's decision to rile his chakra. It was as expected of someone in his position. Those are the sort of levels that Izanagi was aspiring to.

There was stillness as the man gave thought to the challenge he was faced with. "Struggle? Pfft, don't make me laugh. Anyone can see that ya no ordinary Shinobi. Your demeanour alone is a little unnerving. I wish to be like you when I grow up. I on the other hand could use the practice. I'm fifteen years too late in my development as a Shinobi. Which is why I'm languishing as a mere Genin. This and my age doesn't normally match up. I am tempted to say we can have the spar here. But out of respect for the Hanakage, I say we move to a different venue. I know of a place where its quiet enough. Follow me". He stated with vigour before proceeding to leave the scene. If the man truly wished for a spar then he would follow. The Uchiha moved in such a way as to not leave his back completely open while they travelled. He was a novice, but not a complete idiot. Then again, his opponent could end up making a fool of him. Izanagi in the meant time took the man to a huge clearing. The field was filled with flowers of varying types. A total of five huge boulders was scattered across the field. The field itself spanning just over one hundred meters long. It carried the same width. There were trees in the background that were truly a sight to behold.

Izanagi awaited the man's arrival. And who knows, maybe the Hanakage might join them too. This could be an opportunity to see what his Shinobi can do. The Uchiha stepped onto the field, twenty meters in, waiting for the word go.

Jounin

Post by Lotus Senju on Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:13 pm

Lotus

Lotus would have smiled as both men would have seemingly agreed to his little idea, he needed to stretch his legs it had been a while since he had to fight anyone but it could be a good possibility to see if he still could control his body as he used to be able to. He would have gladly followed this gentleman into the field, it was a nice simple clearing a few trees, some rocks, but mostly clear beyond that. However, it would have easily fit the needs of the men and enough space that maybe he could go a little wild himself for once. As he would step into the clearing he would have started by simply stretching and looking around just getting a good remembrance of the area around him. Thus he would have turned to the kage as he would have finished and then begun walking toward his sparring partner and would have let a few words escape his mouth as his hands would have been behind his back forming the hand seals for something interesting to happen.

"So, I may forget myself during my little fun hour so please enough the show and forgive me if anything bad becomes of this fine shinobi and let us all have some fun today."

Tiger → Ram → Snake these would have been the three quick hand signs the man would have made first being finished easily halfway through his little speech and a dense forest would have begun to surround them engulfing all the open area that would have been around  them and Lotus would have disappeared into one of the trees masking his chakra while still maintaining view of the late-blooming shinobi while keeping himself well hidden for the time being. However, he would have done one last hand sign while he was at it release five clones out into the forest they would be his opponents for now and with that, he would have leaned against the tree and would see what the young shinobi would have done.

Jutsu used :
    Name: Nativity of a World of Trees
    Cost: 125 chakra
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Element: Mokuton
    Range: 300
    Speed: 600
    Power: 600
    Handseals: Tiger → Snake or Ram → Snake
    Description: A technique developed by Avalon Senju, where the user forces trees to grow on any surface, easily creating a dense forest anywhere they choose. A small plant can grow into a forest in an instant. By manipulating chakra in the trees the user manoeuvres it as they see fit for attack and defence; and furthermore, this omnipotent technique even allows them to capture the enemy at the same time. With their tremendous life force, the trees can pierce through earthen walls, and extend their branches at their prey in an instant. These trees are immensely powerful and range from 50 to 150 meters in height, with very great girth. The trees of normal jungles pail in comparison to these mastadons and they are strong enough to crush most opponents, and restrain beings as powerful as bijuu.

*User is able to use all aspects of trees to attack or restrain opponent.
    *Upkeep is 10 chakra per turn.

------------------------------------------------
    Name: Multiple Wood Release Clone Technique
    Cost: 70 Chakra
    Range: 3x life force Meters
    Speed: N/A
    Power: N/A
    Handseals: Clone Seal
    Description: This technique is essentially a mass version of the Wood Clone Technique wherein the user forms the clone-oriented hand seal and then, using the pre-existing vegetation in the immediate vicinity as a medium OR their own bodies, creates a large number of wood clones.

*Clones stats are 60% of user's stats in each regard. Example: My endurance is 100; my clones have 60 endurance.
    *Clones may venture up to x3 the user's life force (so 450 meters) before losing animation.
    *User pays 2 chakra per turn per clone.

WORDS: 343 | NOTES: HERE
    Uchiha Izanagi

D

Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:39 pm

The suggested spar was nigh and Izanagi was as prepared as he could be. He was here to learn more than anything. The fledgling was confident but not foolish. He was well aware of his own limits, and had some idea of what to expect. He had butterflies in his stomach, his heart skipping a few beats. This was love. A love of the known unknown, a love for combat. Not yet certain of the driving force behind it. All he knew that he was granted a good opportunity to test his own abilities. Izanagi was expected to have his ass handed to him. With that said he paid close attention to his soon to be opponent. The hands behind his back wasn't fooling anyone. The shoulder movements was a give away to Izanagi who now had his Sharingan activated. His Sharingan wasn't fully developed at all. Maybe he'll be given the opportunity to do just that this time round.

"I understand" was his reply to the opponent who was still a stranger to him. No exchange of names or greetings. And yet here they are about to spar. Talk about a first date. It didn't take long for Izanagi to gain some knowledge. "Trees? Senju, I see now. This is just incredible". He uttered while in awe of what transpired before his eyes. To use one's chakra to give life and bring forth trees. While admiring his opponent's capabilities. Izanagi took good care of his footing. Hopping from branch to branch during the emergence. He was careful enough to not get caught up in it. His opponent on the other hand sought refuge elsewhere. The clones scattered into the forest was also noted by Izanagi. A strategic move, one which made him all the more nervous. This was a test for sure. But how should he proceed? The battlefield belong to his opponent now. For Izanagi this was far above his level. But at the same time its something for him to aspire to.

"Well this sucks". He stated with a mild show of annoyance. Ever so vigilant, trying to remember his training. Not to mention his pride as a Uchiha. As it happened, he was greeted by one of the clones only a mere fifteen meters in front of him. The thing stood opposite him on a huge branch. There they were reading to do battle beneath the canopy of trees. The Uchiha proceeded to brandish three senbons between his fingers. The senbons was released with a precision throw using his left hand. Needles aimed at the mid section and on other side of the chest. Izanagi remembers the number of opponents. He gathered it was six in total, but at this present moment knew not which one was the real one. With the senbons released with speed and accuracy. The Uchiha strung together a set of hand seals. First starting off with the tiger seal and ended with the snake seal.

The odds was stack against him so no point trying to force the issue. On the other hand, he was looking out for his other opponents. Meanwhile watching carefully to see what his opponent directly in front would do.

Jounin

Post by Lotus Senju on Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:50 pm

Lotus

Lotus was rather amused by the genin he truly wasn't a rookie at heart but there was already a few fatal mistakes that he would have to teach the man about.  First he let him take control of the field so easily tho it wasn't as if he really had an option for if it wasn't the forest than the rain would have consumed him, thus as he would have seen the boy stop in front of one of his clones as he would have reached for what looked to be senbon he would have let the trees swiftly do the work he would like  attempting to wrap the boys arms and legs tightly so that he would have to stay and take a little punishment for a while.

However, Lotus knew this was a spare and even if he was attempting to push the Uchiha he seriously doubted the Kage if he was still even present would allow him to bring him to the levels needed to truly understand his clans' heritage. It seemed the young man he was sparring was an Uchiha usually very proud people and with that pride, it is a legend that when pushed far enough their eyes evolve further and further as they attempt to grasp more power for whatever reason they may need it. Thus Lotus would love to see if this legend was indeed true even if the young man would grow to hate him after what he would do to him here today.

Therefore, if that would have been successful he would have had his clones one by one start taking jabs at the man running in and out as fast as they could hit him from all angles, however, being careful to miss the vital areas for the time being. He would want to see if the man could be resourceful and get out of a very handicapped situation. Thus he would continue to watch from the far reach of the shadows wondering how this all would unfold at the end of the day.

Jutsu used :
    Name: Nativity of a World of Trees
    Cost: 125 chakra
    Range: 300
    Speed: 600
    Power: 600
    Handseals: Tiger → Snake or Ram → Snake
    Description: A technique developed by Avalon Senju, where the user forces trees to grow on any surface, easily creating a dense forest anywhere they choose. A small plant can grow into a forest in an instant. By manipulating chakra in the trees the user manoeuvres it as they see fit for attack and defence; and furthermore, this omnipotent technique even allows them to capture the enemy at the same time. With their tremendous life force, the trees can pierce through earthen walls, and extend their branches at their prey in an instant. These trees are immensely powerful and range from 50 to 150 meters in height, with very great girth. The trees of normal jungles pail in comparison to these mastadons and they are strong enough to crush most opponents, and restrain beings as powerful as bijuu.

*User is able to use all aspects of trees to attack or restrain opponent.
    *Upkeep is 10 chakra per turn.

------------------------------------------------
    Name: Multiple Wood Release Clone Technique
    Cost: 70 Chakra
    Range: 3x life force Meters
    Speed: N/A
    Power: N/A
    Handseals: Clone Seal
    Description: This technique is essentially a mass version of the Wood Clone Technique wherein the user forms the clone-oriented hand seal and then, using the pre-existing vegetation in the immediate vicinity as a medium OR their own bodies, creates a large number of wood clones.

*Clones stats are 60% of user's stats in each regard. Example: My endurance is 100; my clones have 60 endurance.
    *Clones may venture up to x3 the user's life force (so 450 meters) before losing animation.
    *User pays 2 chakra per turn per clone.

WORDS: 344 | NOTES: upkeep for both jutsu = 12 chakra, used 195 last post, remaining chakra = 185
    Uchiha Izanagi

D

Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:38 am

The Genin knew from the get go that he was faced with an uphill task. Izanagi knew all too well that at present his opponent was far more powerful than he was. This means the Uchiha will have to be a little more resourceful. Not only that but also wish that luck was on his side. Here he was staring down one of his many opponents. His Senbons brandished at the ready. The Uchiha took note of the change of chakra in the area. And from some far distance behind the clone. Izanagi perceived the branches heading his way. The man proceeded to release the senbons as previously planned. Meanwhile following up with the hand seals that he had planned. The same ones starting off with the tiger seal and ended with the snake seal. The speed of the branches was swift. But Izanagi wasn't absolutely certain that this was the fastest they could move. Taking advantage of the distance between himself and the branches. The Uchiha completed his seals just in time.

Even so, he fell prey to branches which wrapped around his arms and legs. The idea was to immobilise the Genin. This was a lesson for Izanagi that will be cherished. Curse his late start to his life as a Shinobi. He could feel nothing but frustration and desperation. He was almost helpless in some respects when dealing with such an opponent. The man refused to face him head on. Instead was using things at his disposal to do his biding. Here he was now in a precarious situation. Where will he go from here? How will he escape from his opponent's technique? Izanagi remained as defiant as ever. He was merely awaiting his fate now. The boy remained vigilant, waiting for the five clones to pounce him. What did he have in store for his opponent? The answer was not much. He wasn't fighting his opponent as equals.

"So this is what the Senju are capable of? Its ridiculous. I need more". He thought while cursing his luck. This isn't what he had in mind when the man mentioned a spar. But as much as he disliked being in this position. Deep down he relished it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:50 pm