The legendary struggle of ancient clans for the sacred power of chakra.

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Naruto Mythos (Mention Aries)
Kuramo Otsutsuki  EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm by Aries

» Leap
Kuramo Otsutsuki  EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» Letony's Customs
Kuramo Otsutsuki  EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm by Letony

» Konowari Weapons
Kuramo Otsutsuki  EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm by Letony

» Ezekiel's Technique Locker
Kuramo Otsutsuki  EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm by Ezekiel Gale

» Letony's Updates
Kuramo Otsutsuki  EmptyWed May 01, 2019 10:25 am by Uchiha Izanagi

» The Prelude Part 1
Kuramo Otsutsuki  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 9:18 pm by Ezekiel Gale

» Elephant Contract [Wip]
Kuramo Otsutsuki  EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 10:56 am by Letony

» A Cold Memory [Training/Flashback]
Kuramo Otsutsuki  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 11:02 pm by Letony

Word Counter

Words: 0

Word Counter v2

Staff Bar


Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month


    Kuramo Otsutsuki

    Kuramo Otsutsuki
    Kuramo Otsutsuki


    B
    Chakra Pool : 50
    Posts : 19

    Kuramo Otsutsuki  Empty Kuramo Otsutsuki

    Post by Kuramo Otsutsuki on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:22 pm

    Character Profile
    Name: Kuramo Otsutsuki
    Age:20
    Clan:Otsutsuki
    Land:Yuki
    Ninja Rank:B

    Character Development


    Friends:N/a
    Enemies:N/a
    Misc: (You can include any information on character growth, changes in beliefs, etc.)

    Combat Ability


    Ninja Skills

    Ninjutsu:3
    Taijutsu:4
    Genjutsu:
    Bukijutsu:
    Fuinjutsu:3
    Kugutsu:
    Medical Ninjutsu:4

    Stats

    Strength:200
    Speed:117
    Endurance:117
    Chakra:401

    Math:

    Strength: 50+200: 250

    Speed: 50+100+27[LF] 177

    Endurance: 50+40[Tai]+27[LF] 117

    Chakra: 50+100+40+15+15[nin, med, fuuin]: 401

    Life Force: 110

    Arsenal

    Elements: Lightning
    Chakra:463
    Weapons & Items:
    Jutsu:


    Canon Limited & Restricted Techniques:



    Please list the Restricted and Limited canon techniques that your character currently has. Each character can have up to 3 Restricted slots, and 4 Limited slots. Once all these slots are filled, you may not apply for any other canon limited slots.

    Canon Restricted/Limited Techniques:

    1→Fill in Here←
    2→Fill in Here←


    Other

    Ryo:7,000+20,000 = 27,000


    Last edited by Kuramo Otsutsuki on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:50 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Kuramo Otsutsuki
    Kuramo Otsutsuki


    B
    Chakra Pool : 50
    Posts : 19

    Kuramo Otsutsuki  Empty Re: Kuramo Otsutsuki

    Post by Kuramo Otsutsuki on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:37 pm

    Update:
    Gained/Spent:
    +20,000 Ryo
    +5 rank up points per mission
    +25% bonus to mission pay out

    Henge no Jutsu- Transformation Technique
    Bunshin no Jutsu- Clone Technique
    Kawarimi no Jutsu- Body Replacement/Substitution Technique
    Cloak of Invisibility Technique
    Rope Escape Technique

    There is also a starter pack for basic weaponry and this includes:

    10x Shurikens
    10x Kunai
    10x Senbon
    2 Basic Katana
    20 Meters of Wire
    1 Nail File

    The above must be claimed as part of your character update. Either at the time of your first update or at some point, otherwise usage of the above skills, jutsus and weaponry will be null and void Amount Left:
    New Total:
    Link to Relevant Topic:


    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t150-site-opening-bonus

    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Lightning Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 1000
    Posts : 556

    Kuramo Otsutsuki  Empty Re: Kuramo Otsutsuki

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:03 am

    Kuramo Otsutsuki wrote:
    Character Profile
    Name: Kuramo Otsutsuki
    Age:20
    Clan:Otsutsuki
    Land:Yuki
    Ninja Rank:B

    Character Development


    Friends:N/a
    Enemies:N/a
    Misc: (You can include any information on character growth, changes in beliefs, etc.)

    Combat Ability


    Ninja Skills

    Ninjutsu:3
    Taijutsu:4
    Genjutsu:
    Bukijutsu:
    Fuinjutsu:3
    Kugutsu:
    Medical Ninjutsu:4

    Stats

    Strength:200
    Speed:117
    Endurance:117
    Chakra:401

    Math:

    Strength: 50+200: 250

    Speed: 50+100+27[LF] 177

    Endurance: 50+40[Tai]+27[LF] 117

    Chakra: 50+100+40+15+15[nin, med, fuuin]: 401

    Life Force: 110

    Arsenal

    Elements: Lightning
    Chakra:463
    Weapons & Items:
    Jutsu:


    Canon Limited & Restricted Techniques:



    Please list the Restricted and Limited canon techniques that your character currently has. Each character can have up to 3 Restricted slots, and 4 Limited slots. Once all these slots are filled, you may not apply for any other canon limited slots.

    Canon Restricted/Limited Techniques:

    1→Fill in Here←
    2→Fill in Here←


    Other

    Ryo:7,000+20,000 = 27,000

    APPROVED.


    _________________
    Kuramo Otsutsuki  C4e8e46a00d6f54e7e4f2b7932d11b60
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Lightning Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 1000
    Posts : 556

    Kuramo Otsutsuki  Empty Re: Kuramo Otsutsuki

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:03 am

    Kuramo Otsutsuki wrote:Update:
    Gained/Spent:
    +20,000 Ryo
    +5 rank up points per mission
    +25% bonus to mission pay out

    Henge no Jutsu- Transformation Technique
    Bunshin no Jutsu- Clone Technique
    Kawarimi no Jutsu- Body Replacement/Substitution Technique
    Cloak of Invisibility Technique
    Rope Escape Technique

    There is also a starter pack for basic weaponry and this includes:

    10x Shurikens
    10x Kunai
    10x Senbon
    2 Basic Katana
    20 Meters of Wire
    1 Nail File

    The above must be claimed as part of your character update. Either at the time of your first update or at some point, otherwise usage of the above skills, jutsus and weaponry will be null and void  Amount Left:
    New Total:
    Link to Relevant Topic:


    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t150-site-opening-bonus

       

    APPROVED.


    _________________
    Kuramo Otsutsuki  C4e8e46a00d6f54e7e4f2b7932d11b60
    Kuramo Otsutsuki
    Kuramo Otsutsuki


    B
    Chakra Pool : 50
    Posts : 19

    Kuramo Otsutsuki  Empty Re: Kuramo Otsutsuki

    Post by Kuramo Otsutsuki on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:40 pm

    Update: Purchasing Techniques
    Gained/Spent:

    Techniques Purchase:

    S-rank: Dance of Clematis:Flower -1,000
    S-rank:Dance of Clematis:Vine -1,000
    S-rank: Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher -1,00
    S-rank:Gentle Step: Twin Lion Fists -1,000
    S-rank: Eight Trigrams: One-hundred Twenty-Eight Palms -1,000

    Level four Trigram Platform - 1,000


    S-Rank:Attack Prevention/Hiding in Surface Technique - 5,000

    A-Rank: Lightning Release: Shadow Clone Technique - 500



    Limited Techniques:
    adept One handed Seals -5,000

    Level 1 Chakra Absorption -2,500

    Adept Level space time -2,000

    Level one Byakugan -2,500

    Level one Black lightning skill - 2,500


    The above must be claimed as part of your character update. Either at the time of your first update or at some point, otherwise usage of the above skills, jutsus and weaponry will be null and void  Amount Left: 0
    New Total: 0
    Link to Relevant Topic:

    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t57-limited-skills

    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t15-otsutsuki-clan

    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t34-ninjutsu-elemental-and-non-elemental-list


    Last edited by Kuramo Otsutsuki on Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Lightning Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 1000
    Posts : 556

    Kuramo Otsutsuki  Empty Re: Kuramo Otsutsuki

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:49 pm

    All limited skills must be paid for in stages. Can't skip one. The ryo amounts stack. Please edit accordingly.


    _________________
    Kuramo Otsutsuki  C4e8e46a00d6f54e7e4f2b7932d11b60
    Kuramo Otsutsuki
    Kuramo Otsutsuki


    B
    Chakra Pool : 50
    Posts : 19

    Kuramo Otsutsuki  Empty Re: Kuramo Otsutsuki

    Post by Kuramo Otsutsuki on Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:38 pm

    Edited
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Lightning Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 1000
    Posts : 556

    Kuramo Otsutsuki  Empty Re: Kuramo Otsutsuki

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:25 pm

    Kuramo Otsutsuki wrote:Update: Purchasing Techniques
    Gained/Spent:

    Techniques Purchase:

    S-rank: Dance of Clematis:Flower  -1,000
    S-rank:Dance of Clematis:Vine -1,000
    S-rank: Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher -1,00
    S-rank:Gentle Step: Twin Lion Fists -1,000
    S-rank: Eight Trigrams: One-hundred Twenty-Eight  Palms -1,000

    Level four Trigram Platform - 1,000


    S-Rank:Attack Prevention/Hiding in Surface Technique - 5,000

    A-Rank: Lightning Release: Shadow Clone Technique - 500



    Limited Techniques:
    adept One handed Seals -5,000

    Level 1 Chakra Absorption -2,500

    Adept Level space time -2,000

    Level one Byakugan -2,500

    Level one Black lightning skill - 2,500


    The above must be claimed as part of your character update. Either at the time of your first update or at some point, otherwise usage of the above skills, jutsus and weaponry will be null and void  Amount Left: 0
    New Total: 0
    Link to Relevant Topic:

    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t57-limited-skills

    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t15-otsutsuki-clan

    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t34-ninjutsu-elemental-and-non-elemental-list

    APPROVED.


    _________________
    Kuramo Otsutsuki  C4e8e46a00d6f54e7e4f2b7932d11b60
    Kuramo Otsutsuki
    Kuramo Otsutsuki


    B
    Chakra Pool : 50
    Posts : 19

    Kuramo Otsutsuki  Empty Re: Kuramo Otsutsuki

    Post by Kuramo Otsutsuki on Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:27 pm

    claiming 20% Discount Coupon and free 1 A rank Jutsu
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t211-rolling#619
    Asuka Uzumaki
    Asuka Uzumaki

    Wind Release- Water Release- Fire Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 642
    Posts : 71
    Age : 18

    Kuramo Otsutsuki  Empty Re: Kuramo Otsutsuki

    Post by Asuka Uzumaki on Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:13 pm

    Kuramo Otsutsuki wrote:claiming 20% Discount Coupon and free 1 A rank Jutsu
    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t211-rolling#619

    DENIED.

    You may only roll the lottery dice once every 48 hours.
    Kuramo Otsutsuki
    Kuramo Otsutsuki


    B
    Chakra Pool : 50
    Posts : 19

    Kuramo Otsutsuki  Empty Re: Kuramo Otsutsuki

    Post by Kuramo Otsutsuki on Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:16 am

    Update: Claiming 1,000 Ryo from the lottery
    Gained/Spent:


    The above must be claimed as part of your character update. Either at the time of your first update or at some point, otherwise usage of the above skills, jutsus and weaponry will be null and void Amount Left:
    New Total:
    Link to Relevant Topic:


    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t150-site-opening-bonus
    Uchiha Izanagi
    Uchiha Izanagi

    Lightning Release- Water Release-
    S
    Chakra Pool : 1000
    Posts : 556

    Kuramo Otsutsuki  Empty Re: Kuramo Otsutsuki

    Post by Uchiha Izanagi on Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:38 pm

    Kuramo Otsutsuki wrote:Update: Claiming 1,000 Ryo from the lottery
    Gained/Spent:


    The above must be claimed as part of your character update. Either at the time of your first update or at some point, otherwise usage of the above skills, jutsus and weaponry will be null and void  Amount Left:
    New Total:
    Link to Relevant Topic:


    http://theclanwars.forumotion.com/t150-site-opening-bonus

    APPROVED.


    _________________
    Kuramo Otsutsuki  C4e8e46a00d6f54e7e4f2b7932d11b60

    Sponsored content

    Kuramo Otsutsuki  Empty Re: Kuramo Otsutsuki

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed May 22, 2019 12:26 pm